Page 98 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2824

Thread: The Questions Thread: ask things, get answers maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Volcaronick View Post
    How many carbs/calories do you guys think is taken off when you ask them to remove the inside of the bread at Subway?
    Well, I'm no nutritionist, but I would say that it would take away a significant amount of carbs (because that's what the inside of the bread is - just straight carbohydrates), but it probably doesn't take away very many calories. Bread doesn't have very many calories as compared to other foods.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by TanBun View Post
    Reset everything? ? ?

What do you mean? And how?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    What do the [IMG200] tags do?
    Do they reduce an image's file size or something?
    They change an images size (not file size) to 200x200 I believe.

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

How many carbs/calories do you guys think is taken off when you ask them to remove the inside of the bread at Subway?
    It depends on what type of bread it is and what the filling of the sandwich is made of. Two pieces of bread average around 20 grams of carbs and 175-200 calories. Might be more or less depending on the type of bread and how big of a sandwich you order. People who are watching carbs can ask for a sandwich wrapped in lettuce leaves instead of bread. If you don't want to go that far order your sandwich and slice off the top piece of bread to make an open faced sandwich. Not all of the carbs from the bread, though. Some of the fillings for sandwiches can be pretty heavy.

In fact, in a recent study researchers have found that their test subjects are more likely to pick a healthier lunch from McDonalds than Subway. That's because of the false perception that everything on Subway's Menu is healthy. The truth is that both (and most) restaurants have healthy and unhealthy options and you should pick your battles wisely.

I'm just curious, does Multiple Personality Disorder actually exist in the way it's portrayed on TV?
    Possibly in a few people. TV shows it at it's most extreme. Most people with it would be much different.

Why does this "Grapevine" type of deal hurts people to such extreme measures when they first hear what comes through it?

Just wondering since it hurt me whenever I heard something through it about someone I used to care about before this whole ordeal from it happened.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

My iPhone's playcount become a little messy. When it's logged into the computer and I open the itunes to see its content It shows much higher numbers than I originally listened to. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

@People who play music, especially brass

Can anyone tell me how to improve my pitching? My pitching sucks balls and I've been told, but I just can't remember the note.

Btw I play a trombone so if you have some advice please gib.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

When I was a kid there was a show on Cartoon Network about this girl from the future who travels back in time with her giant mech and befriends these two gamer dudes, who for whatever reason become the only ones who could use the mech. One of the two guys' name was Coop. I was thinking about that show recently and wanted to look it up but I can't remember the name of it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    When I was a kid there was a show on Cartoon Network about this girl from the future who travels back in time with her giant mech and befriends these two gamer dudes, who for whatever reason become the only ones who could use the mech. One of the two guys' name was Coop. I was thinking about that show recently and wanted to look it up but I can't remember the name of it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Was it Megas XLR?

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo282 View Post
    Was it Megas XLR?
    Yeah, it was, thanks. Man, now I gotta go find out what ever happened to that show.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    Yeah, it was, thanks. Man, now I gotta go find out what ever happened to that show.
    It got canceled man, something about it not being marketable, even though it got good reviews, shame really.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Is there any quick way (without scanning each one of my 400+ posts) to find when was the last time i changed my nickname?

Uh.... so I have been searching for about one and a half hour about how to send private messages to other users who are not in your friends list...I sent some pms to other users and there are no sent items, no reference to my messages, nothing in the track messages list... What is wrong?? Did i send the pms? Is it normal that i do not have a clue of whether these messages were sent or not???
    Gotta catch em all!

Quoting myself from another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Headache View Post
    For your sent private messages to be saved, you need to go here:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/profile.php?do=editoptions > Messaging & Notification > Private Messaging > Sent Private Messages and slect the following option: Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

I have read the private messages forum but couldn't get the answer...However, I did change my settings so I guess I'll have to wait until someone sends me a message again...I'll try sending someone a pm again and check out. Thanks for the reply though !
    Gotta catch em all!

I heard people talking about pokegen and I wonder if pokegen is hacking?
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

When will CSI:Vegas season 13 be released on DVD in Europe?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Boy View Post
    I heard people talking about pokegen and I wonder if pokegen is hacking?
    Well...I guess you can look at it that way...but it is more of a way to get Pokemon ingame to use in wifi battles with out having to do all the boring EV training and stuff like that
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I remember a cartoon about a guy and his sidekick who would fill in for famous people, some were real live famous people some were fictional characters, like James Bond was in one episode.

That's about all I recall.

Does anyone one know what this show could be?

L.F.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Darato View Post
    I remember a cartoon about a guy and his sidekick who would fill in for famous people, some were real live famous people some were fictional characters, like James Bond was in one episode.

L.F.D.
    How many years ago was this show on TV?

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    How many years ago was this show on TV?
    I watched it in early-mid 90s, but could have started before that.

L.F.D.

I watched it in early-mid 90s, but could have started before that.

L.F.D.
    I'm going out on a limb here, but could it be "Super Dave: Daredevil for Hire"? Do you remember anything about this cartoon, like what the main character looked like? Was he a child or an adult? Did he have a signature, recognizable hairdo or clothing or car or anything?

-------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I'm going out on a limb here, but could it be "Super Dave: Daredevil for Hire"? Do you remember anything about this cartoon, like what the main character looked like? Was he a child or an adult? Did he have a signature, recognizable hairdo or clothing or car or anything?
    Wasn't that. Nothing that comes to mind I think he might have been bald, but not 100% sure on that one. I do know he was an adult, and another adult side kick.

L.F.D.

L.F.D.
    Were there tails or corpses involved?

Page 98 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast