Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worst Part of Your Day?

Default The Worst Part of Your Day?

I just read over the old original post, jeez, I sounded like a spoiled brat. I have a really bad temper, sorry guys.

But may I remind you that I'm still in my mid teens, I'm supposed to be stupid and hormonal and crap
    __________________________________________________ ______________

My worst part of the day... I woke up with after a dream about a world where white people still act like they owned the world. (I am white myself) It was horrible, it brought back memories of this time in history when my friend laughed at a picture of black people getting hung. Ugh, that was horrible. How could we human beings be this horrid to each other?
    Last edited by MidnightFennekin; 1st August 2013 at 7:14 PM.

No offence but you seem a little spoiled. I am 20 years old and I never received any presents except for my 20th birthday and the presents were nothing special (just some hygienic stuff). Saying a day is the worst day just because you did not get anything plus some other minor issues seems like you really need to mature up a bit.

Be happy with what you got because there are others who will wish for what you have.
    Don't take what I said as offensive but rather as an advice.

Worst day for me is when it's hot or when someone I care for is not well.
    Last edited by Garbodor.; 1st August 2013 at 4:31 PM.

Agree with the above, although at the same time i can see your point of view doesn't seem very fair you sisters get a few presents and you get sod all. Perhaps you're parents are just short on money with the wedding and all?.... Anyyyyway my worst day... probably today my laptop broke i had to hunt down a old keyboard and connect it to my xbox 360 (hence why im able to access the forums) not the same though i have a really old tv so the picture is all pixelated and there is no app for gmail on xbox 360 yet so if you reply to this thread i will have no idea about it, plus the keyboard is rubbish and hard to type with but hey ho. Wouldn't exactly call this my worst day but im certainly not having a good day .

Yeah, I can agree with that I don't get 'stuff' on my birthday. I haven't had a birthday party with my friends in over 6 or 7 years. It makes me sad now and again, but it doesn't really matter. As long as my family is happy, that's all that matters.

Let's see, I guess the worst part of my day. Realizing that my summer is almost gone and that I won't be living here anymore. I'm staying on campus for college. Even though I'm close to home, it still makes me sad that I won't see my parents everyday or have the familiarity of home. It just makes me really sad :'(
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I'm a cashier... part of our pay is determined by how many free credit/debit cards we get people to sign up for at our register. The benefit is that you get 5 percent off, that gets donated to a school, and you get free shipping. So it's nice. We have to get two cards each shift, or we get asked questions by our supervisors and if it continues may have our pay lowered at the end of the month. The hardest part of my day is when people interrupt/insult/get personally mad me as I'm giving my short mandatory description of the card. It's not like I'm trying to make you buy anything. It's free, and comes in a debit form anyway. Plus, I am required to say it. So please don't attack the messenger.. T.T
    Also, when people look down at me or say things to indicate that they feel that I'm something below them because I'm serving them, that isn't a nice feeling. Yes, I'm making money from your patronage, but would you depreciate me so outside of work? If not, then why do so while I'm working?
    There are many nice customers, too, and interacting with them makes up a great part of my day! It's just when people fail to be civil and respectful to me that I feel hurt.
    What time is it...??
    Happy time!!!

I have opened a brand new online art shop! Here it is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarcookieStudios
    I sell handmade, very affordable charms and jewelry, and I am currently taking commissions for custom charms!
    If you want to commission a custom charm, PM me what you would like! I can do anything you might want, including any pokemon! ^^

Mine just stared but has to be when i woke up. I had a bad dream and woke up covered with sweat xD

Then had to get up to turn the wifi on then back to bed. Darn it was cold, nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post

Then had to get up to turn the wifi on then back to bed. Darn it was cold, nya~
    Talk about first world problems.

i got caught in a storm at work today, i like the rain though so w.e

My brother's girlfriend backed into my car so now it's totaled. At least I have insharence...
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

I was at the store getting food (obliviously) and I had to put the cart up. I went out of the door, putting the cart up. I tried to go through the door for about 20 minutes. I looked up at the door again, turns out it said ENTER. XD

I went on my first date a few weeks ago, and it went awesome. The only problem; the food I had eaten at the restaurant made the puke at about 2 in the morning. I was sooo irate, because the day was perfect, until that happened. *Cries in corner* lol
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Well today I was at a local playpark with my mother and siblings, and stupidly i tried to show off by climbing up a basketball net (the pole of it). I was almost at the top then i slipped and fell. I took a massive cut out of my leg! Its now really sore and I can barely walk. I suppose it served me right!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Mind (at the moment) is being reminded that I am going to have to start school soon (ugh... I don't want too), and this year is my first year of being a freshman! Wow... but at least I am lucky as I am homeschooled and don't have to start school until early September, which is good.
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Worst part of my day/night/whatever is when I'm up most of the night and I literally lie down for an hour, and somehow, I not only fail to fall asleep, but I also get MORE energy and proceed to have to get up and do stuff till almost dawn. Like now. Just got up from that hour. And I gotta start moving stuff into the van later today for when I move..tomorrow.

Oh insomnia, if you were a Pokemon, I would NOT choose you. -_-

I got dragged away by my 6-8 year old cousins (9 of them) while still on my vacation in America (It's hot as hell here) away from my 14th Pacific Rim showing to see a triple punch to the face: Grown Ups 2, followed by Smurfs 2 then Planes.

Ugh

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Quote Originally Posted by jt_da_trainer View Post
    Worst part of my day/night/whatever is when I'm up most of the night and I literally lie down for an hour, and somehow, I not only fail to fall asleep, but I also get MORE energy and proceed to have to get up and do stuff till almost dawn. Like now. Just got up from that hour. And I gotta start moving stuff into the van later today for when I move..tomorrow.

Oh insomnia, if you were a Pokemon, I would NOT choose you. -_-
    This happens to me sometimes. Not too often. You should go to bed when you start feeling tired, even if it's a couple of hours earlier than when you usually go to bed.

When I don't go to bed when I first feel tired, I end up going to bed wide awake.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    This happens to me sometimes. Not too often. You should go to bed when you start feeling tired, even if it's a couple of hours earlier than when you usually go to bed.

When I don't go to bed when I first feel tired, I end up going to bed wide awake.
    That's my problem though.. when I lie down that first time, 99% of the time I am not even tired yet. I'm usually just trying to get to sleep at a decent hour. Almost never works that way, because my fatigue usually only kicks in anywhere from 2-3am Then somehow I make it with 4 hours sleep, without caffeine or energy drinks. I just have a lot of water and try to eat healthy during the day. Seems to keep me going.

I just get tired of sitting up at night and everyone I know is asleep except for me xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    Mind (at the moment) is being reminded that I am going to have to start school soon (ugh... I don't want too), and this year is my first year of being a freshman! Wow... but at least I am lucky as I am homeschooled and don't have to start school until early September, which is good.
    you lucky thing ... wish i was home schooled . I hate the people that go to my school (well almost all of them)

For starters, I got a series of creepy dreams probably inspired by Corpse Party. That could be because I found all four OVA episodes and was planning on watching them soon, so... yeah. And of course, I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed today in a few hours. So the worst part of my day today will be the pain I'm going to have when I get home (and we're just about out of ice cream, too...). I don't know how loopy I'm going to be then, so I hope to watch some stuff to pass the time away. So we'll see how it goes.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

The worst part of my day would be that my cat has diarrhea from her switching food (well, we hope that's it), so we keep finding spots around the house. As I was about to do to bed this morning, she jumped up on the bed and got these crappy spots in it, so I had to try to clean her off (eww) and go change my sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by RussellW. View Post
    I got dragged away by my 6-8 year old cousins (9 of them) while still on my vacation in America (It's hot as hell here)...
    Yes it is. What state/part of America are you in?
    Quote Originally Posted by jt_da_trainer View Post
    That's my problem though.. when I lie down that first time, 99% of the time I am not even tired yet. I'm usually just trying to get to sleep at a decent hour. Almost never works that way, because my fatigue usually only kicks in anywhere from 2-3am Then somehow I make it with 4 hours sleep, without caffeine or energy drinks. I just have a lot of water and try to eat healthy during the day. Seems to keep me going.

I just get tired of sitting up at night and everyone I know is asleep except for me xD
    You might try reading, or doing something monotonous in Pokemon (like playing Voltorb Flip or SRing for something).
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Being told that the fast train to York would cost double the fare than if I took the cattle truck that went via Burnley and Bradford.
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Having to walk 40 minutes on foot to borrow my cousin's Wi-Fi on the edge of their property so I don't bug them, lost signal while untucking a Pokémon, thus losing all of my items and my DWF Mareep I won in DW (I know it sounds weird, but I don't have one yet), and by the time I finished untucking and tucking my Pokémon, the sun had set, and I stepped on a snake in the dark and almost got bit. (I had to take this trail that goes through the woods.)
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Nothing bad happened today, but yesterday I was ill all day. I didn't eat anything before taking medication as I was going to bed, so I had woken up icky, and threw up a few times throughout the day. I barely ate until late evening when my stomach managed to settle.

One would think the pain in my jaw would be the worst thing about healing from wisdom teeth removal, but I haven't had a lot of issues. It kinda hurts to chew here and there, and part of my bottom lip and jaw is still numb because the one tooth was close to a nerve, but for the most part it's been pretty good. Doing much better than my dad when he had it done a couple of years ago.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    Hey! I'm a freshman too! But you're lucky you're homeschooled. I have to go and: Make new friends and enemies... *sighs* My worst time of the day is every week day 9am to 3pm. Starting on the week of September 9 to the week of June 26.
    3DS Friend Code: Nicholas-0130-2106-0329

Looking For

-English Keldeo

the worst part of my day is always when i still feel sleepy after getting up in the morning
    alex

Having to deal...with making a thread that only steared up anger in people.

I offishally can't sleep now. I shoulda just left well enouth alone...
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast