Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird Little Things You Do

Default Weird Little Things You Do

What are some of your weird habits or things you do?

I check behind the shower curtain whenever I go in the bathroom. I also won't sleep with a closet door open.

Help my babies grow? Go ahead and click on them! Try clicking the Gijinka!

I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and your worst nightmare!

I put my 3DS on charge even when only a quarter of the battery is used up, because I am strange.

I'm crazy neurotic and bat **** over my hair, and I'll fix and primp it in any reflection that I can see.

Since I went to Culinary school, I spend a lot of time standing and eating, instead of sitting down.

I save my Pokemon game like after everything. Better safe than sorry!
    Birthday In 2 Days!

Dangling on the crescent moon, I’ll illuminate you with drops of comets

When someone tells me I can't do something that shouldn't have any impact on their life, I make a point to do it and make sure they know it's being done.

Example 1:

One of my neighbors didn't like the fact I supported Obama in 2012, and often complained to the condo manager that I had a sign in my window although he was okay with signs he supported, and he yelled at me to take it down. Instead, I put up more signs facing his place, along with an Obama cutout, and always made sure to have some kind of an Obama shirt on when I was outside around the place. Even after the election was over, as my way to say don't tell me what to do.

Example 2:

Last year when I was getting my bathroom remodeled another neighbor in the building I'm in freaked the hell out about it, not because of the noise or anything, but because he was pissed off I could do it and he couldn't. Because of how he treated me during it, by calling the city to try to get it shut down and everything, I made sure he suffered I fair extent. I helped another neighbor with some remodel they did in their kitchen, saw three neighbors move out and the people buy the condos do a lot of remodel, now another neighbor moving out and some remodel going on there, and every time he's out I talk, about how my kitchen is getting done this coming year. As well as have my Wi-Fi name set as something that he doesn't like

Just to name a couple

L.F.D.

When I'm going up or down stairs, or over like manhole covers, I'll always have to get off them with my left foot up. If there's 13 steps when I reach 13 if my right foot is up something is very wrong for me.

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I build up static charges like a sheep in a sweater factory. Especially in winter.
    It get so bad that I periodically touch grounded metal (like a lightning rod) so I can discharge and shock myself while I expect it, so I don't jump when I shock myself and don't expect it.
    Nintendo Network ID: Q_Rush
    Friend Code: 0576-5575-3090
    Safari: Fire w/ Larvesta, Growlithe, and Fletchinder!!! (Gale Wings, anyone?)

Quit dropping my rep just because I use blue text! It's my "thing" and it's not changing! If you can't read it, then just highlight it with your cursor.

Quote Originally Posted by ! Q View Post
    I build up static charges like a sheep in a sweater factory. Especially in winter.
    It get so bad that I periodically touch grounded metal (like a lightning rod) so I can discharge and shock myself while I expect it, so I don't jump when I shock myself and don't expect it.
    Oh goodness, that is my one distinct bone of contention with winter! Though I've never tried touching grounded metal, and as such, I get paranoid every winter about it and constantly pull my sleeves over my hands. :S

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

When I get really happy, I make the noise that the pillsbury doughboy makes. It's pretty automatic so I find it funny.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Pir8Heart View Post
    Oh goodness, that is my one distinct bone of contention with winter! Though I've never tried touching grounded metal, and as such, I get paranoid every winter about it and constantly pull my sleeves over my hands. :S
    I always do that whenever I have to turn on a TV without a remote (wait this still exist yes they do)
    I also have my own series of swear words, most of them relating to chocolate pastries.
    Flygon is not a Bug so stop saying it will get Bug typing

Guess what type most of my favorite Pokemon are weak too...
    <-Let's pretend he's shiny so he's not an outcast

And then there's Kevin.

I sleep with my eyes half open
    I save my file on any video game after anything. It goes to playing Zelda and taking so long to get through the doegeon and beat the boss the *beeping* power goes off!

I always peel off the skin on my lips when it becomes dry and then the consequent scabs causing for bleeding to occur. Doesn't help I talk a lot so my mouth is always dry.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrysalisShockx View Post
    I always peel off the skin on my lips when it becomes dry and then the consequent scabs causing for bleeding to occur. Doesn't help I talk a lot so my mouth is always dry.
    I used to do that a lot as well, but as I've been wearing lipstick more frequently nowadays, I don't do it as much (out of fear of ruining it). When I do do it, I like to suck the blood out.

Well, I sometimes have a habit of overdressing for things - i.e. wearing a really unique and somewhat fancy outfit while doing everyday things such as going to school (it's college, so I'm not as worried about people making fun of me for it), going out to eat, going grocery shopping... casual things. Sometimes I've had people ask me what the occasion was, and at one point I had someone ask me if I was performing at a show. XP Nope, just going about daily life.

Also, at my mom's house, there's a wastebasket in the restroom which I like to call the "keratin bin", because it only holds hair (when it falls out while combing and such) - though I've put nail clippings in there too.

I also speak with a rather unique accent by my own choice, and have fun listening to people try to guess what it is - I've had people think it sounds vaguely British, Australian, Bostonian, or even South African. And atypically of the region where I live, I spell certain words differently - most notably colour, favourite, and faery.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: The War Within (Ari), MLP: It Came from the Stars (Madame Starshroom)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I tend to not cut my fingernails for a long long time. Which doesn't help because I play the guitar, and my mom is always telling me they are "girly". So what. It's a ritual thing. There's also the thing that I don't really care how I look.

And, I also like to stare out the window for hours on end. For no reason.
    And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
    And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the
    floor;
    And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted- nevermore!
    Credits to Astral Shadow for the Banner.

I sometimes have sudden hiccups. It is just one but everyone can hear it. This happens most often in a crowd or when I am in class. Especially on a silent moment. :/

I also have the tendency to make up words and swear words. Sometimes I even swear with names of legendary Pokémon.

Edit: I forgot one. Sometimes I have the tendency to scratch my ears like a dog does. Only then with my hands off course.
    Last edited by Pink Harzard; 7th January 2015 at 10:01 AM.
    Claimed Scyther

PASBL explained
    Prologue and chapter one posted. Draft chapter two in production

Banner, Button and Profile Picture made by Astral Shadow. Thanks a lot ^^

1. I also wont sleep with doors open in a cuboard.
    2. I tend to sit for hours thinking about philosophical stuff
    3. Not to cut my nails ( i am lazy)
    My FC: 4098-4557-7957
    Poison safari, with muk, garbodor, and gloom

Shadow Stars League Flying Gym: OPEN
    The Eternian Forces League Normal Gym: OPEN

Grass type GYM!!!

I also check behind the shower curtain! Better safe than sorry if you're about to use the toilet, eh?
    Arcanine is known for its bravery and fierce loyalty.

Let's battle! PM me to exchange FCs!

I rub my fingernails when I'm nervous. I don't know why, but I do? I save twice when playing games, because I'm paranoid about losing my progress.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

sometimes i do a backflip when no one is watching
    but only on wednesday and only if the last vehicle i saw was red

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

When I get really excited, I sort of sharply breathe in and make a "squee" sort of sound a rub my hands together.

I have a Charizard hat that I wear everywhere. I think it embarrasses my mother though.

Help my babies grow? Go ahead and click on them! Try clicking the Gijinka!

I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and your worst nightmare!

I rip at my lips with my teeth when I'm nervous.Like,not just bite,rip.I cannot let anything with salt touch my lips for too long because it'll sting like crazy due to the amount of cuts on them.

My children always come home...

If I'm concentrating really hard, I stick my tongue out. I don't even realise I'm doing it. My primary school teacher once told me she'd pass me, but only if I stopped sticking my tongue out. I still do it.

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

Well... I stop at the top of my house, which has a vision to my street, and stay there for a few hours while listening to music. Most people really think I'm looking at them. But in reality I am having some crazy ideas to put in my poems/stories, and not giving a damn **** about them. Though they think I am some crazy, deadly psycho with a huge personality issue.

And, when I playing, my main character is heavily bullied. Like, hell, he listen to many things, things we do not consider much nice. Luckily for him, he's not real. But if he was, he'd probably had committed suicide by now. Or I'd be dead. Probably the latter.

My tv and radio always have to be an even number. Only uneven number that is acceptable is '5' (15, 25, 35, ...)

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
    • Training with Kyael
    "A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast