Thread: Trainer or Pokemon...

Default Trainer or Pokemon...

Hi guys!

I joined the Serebiiforums today! so hi everyone ^-^
    I'm a massive Pokemon fan... and one question that always seems to come up with me and my friends is: If you could, would you rather be a Trainer or a Pokemon? and why? ^-^ and also, If you could be a specific trainer from the TV series who would you be? and if you could be a specific Pokemon, what would you be?

I think both have good and bad parts- I think being an actual Pokemon would be amazing to experience however I think I would prefer to be a Trainer... having actual Pokemon as your friends and travelling with them sounds AMAZING to me. When it comes to BEING a trainer from the TV series... I love Brock so much :3 As for Pokemon... it would be really hard to choose! I have a few favourites!

What about you guys?
    Be Younique

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...?7-Pok%E9polls

You should read up on forum descriptions before posting (also probably run a search before remaking your topic there to make sure it doesn't exist). Miscellaneous discussion is for non Pokemon topics.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.