Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you have a fun halloween?

Smile Did you have a fun halloween?

I duno if many people here even celebrate halloween right now, cuz a lot are older people with jobs now, but i'm curious how your halloweens went anyways :3

I had fun. I was in bed mostly since i toke meds today, though. But I went out to see my consoler in a halloween costume and had some candy and other snacks^^
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

I never found out what W. Link and Chevre were afraid of, but I guess my Halloween in Politown was good enough.

-I don't celebrate Halloween much outside of Animal Crossing.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Auraninja View Post
    I never found out what W. Link and Chevre were afraid of, but I guess my Halloween in Politown was good enough.

Yay for Animal Crossing halloweens :3 I hear those are fun.
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Watched some halloween themed programs. Didn't hand out candy because I live in an apartment but I'll probably buy some tomorrow since the price will be lower lol

I would have worn something halloween themed but my real face is scarier than any costume.

Kutie Pie is offline 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

I don't do anything for Halloween much anymore outside of watching something horror-related in the front room (watched Higurashi tonight). We do spider themes every year, so Dad was sitting outside with a remote-controlled tarantula to mess with the trick-or-treaters--scared quite a good handful of them, pretty sure one young girl's scarred for life from the way she was screaming and crying lol. There was one trick-or-treater who came to the door in a gorilla costume saying they were Harambe, though the quality of the costume looked more like it was the gorilla from that one SpongeBob episode.

It probably also says something when I was the only family member who actually got what he was going for... :X
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2016 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 9 - 11/26/17 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

I didn’t do anything special for Halloween. I worked today, like I do every week day, and then I had to rush to class after work. I had a pretty busy day today but then again, Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days I have class after work. That’s really about it, did not do anything special for Halloween.

Yeah, I mean I spent 80% of it working on homework and finishing a project, but we dressed up my dog and walked her around for a little bit XD She was so stinking cute.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL Lives Matter

I had a lot of fun this halloween! I got to take all the kids trick or treating this year and I was dressed up as a Pokemon Trainer

No. No-one showed up and mum was exhausted from a medical procedure
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation: Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Ferrothorn, Klefki
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (X Friend Safari)

I stayed at home with joy

But in Italy Halloween is not so much celebrated...

Nope. I was working. It wasn't that busy so I was hoping I could be out before midnight but my coworker was so slow that we ended up being late out anyway.

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

Quote Originally Posted by Auraninja View Post

I dread that day in the game only because Residents won’t stop following you if they spot you and force you to give up all the candy you’ve worked hard to give to Jack just to complete a decor set and you can’t now because some jerk made you give away all your candy!
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

I had to work on Halloween, and work nights, so I definitely didn't do anything, which sucks 'cause I wanted to take my nephews trick-or-treating.

But at least the work day was kinda slow. I got a lot of chill time in yesterday.

For me it was just a Tuesday. Nothing special happened yesterday, though I did play some Halloween-related events in a few games I played!

I totally neglected gathering Candy in my Animal Crossing town, so i didn't have much to participate properly...
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

No matter how many days/months/years pass, i'll always be that kid at heart...
    My ASB Profile

Halloween was great! My best friend and I went trick-or-treating together, got a bunch of candy and a package of ramen. Then we went to Claire's for a bit, drove around, and ended up at her house petting her cat and watching youtube videos. All and all, a fantastic night, but that's on par when I spend it with my best friend. :3

You do enough talk, my little hawk, why do you cry?
    airborneartist (or some variation thereon) everywhere else on the internet. don't call me a girl, thanks.
    role player profile . tumblr . claims . art . instagram

I did absolutely nothing... I had school that night, I'm not into parties, and I'm too old for trick-or-treating.

Enjoy the holiday kids, adulting will take Halloween away from you.

I look like someone else, but I'm just me.
    With you standing by my side, I won't be lonely.
    I look like someone else, but I'm just me!
    My name is Mimikyu, don't call me spooky!
    3DS Friend Code, Nintendo Network ID, and Switch FC

I ate pizza like every Halloween while watching Annabelle: Creation that was playing at my university. It was my third time watching the movie but it still made for a nice movie to watch yesterday.
    Pokemon Black 2 Nuzlocke Team

Dead Pokemon:

Gym Badges: 8
    Current Location: Plasma Frigate

I think last year was the first time I did anything for Halloween in 12 years. This year the new job didn't really have anything going on and I was at my first physical therapy session (woo, back pain!) during peak trick-or-treating hours. So, no participation this year, sadly.
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guiding Light
    Sometimes becoming a Pokémon isn't all fun and games.

Latest Episode: Striking Midnight (5 of 5 chapters posted)

My family and I decorated our living room and then me and my two siblings decorated some Halloween-themed cookies because I love embracing my inner six-year-old and so do they apparently. After that we watched the more Halloween-y themed WWE Monday Night RAW episode of this year, because we are all shameless WWE nerds.

It was really great this year!

BEST HALLOWEEN EVERRRR and I'm not just saying that! This was my first Halloween after living with my best friend Doomdour (aka Benny), whom I met here on the forums. We watched a zillion scary movies all month and then went to my neighbor's annual Halloween party. I made my dragon wings myself and I did Benny's makeup too :3

Spoiler:- Pictures of our costumes:
    Zeki | 1306-6720-7342 | Friend Safari: Dwaaagooons (Fraxure, Shelgon, Sliggoo)

My Apricorn/HA Pokemon for Trade - Now giving away FREE 5IV Pokemon of over 20 species! Check the "Free Competitive 5IVs" tab at the bottom to see what I have to offer!

i was in LA, my friend had birthday party on halloween

My Halloween was me working at my job until 11 PM. That sounds like it was a bad night, but it wasn’t. I got to get out of a party I didn’t want to go to (plus I heard it didn’t go well anyway) and it was pretty quiet all night, so it was a pretty lazy shift. We got to hand out candy to customers who did come in and I got to see some cool costumes.

I have claimed Latios
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead
    "To defeat an enemy, you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art." - Grand Admiral Thrawn

I didn’t do anything for Halloween this year, to be honest. I had classes in the morning and after I got back home, I had a lot of homework to do. By the time I was done, it was too late to do anything.

Not really. I bought an overpriced bag of candy in case I got any trick-or-treaters, but I didn't (and haven't for the four Halloweens I've been here, so I should have known. Eh, wanted to play it safe). It's really lame candy, too, which I didn't realize when I bought it; it's got Hershey's chocolate, Reese's, Kit Kats, and Almond Joys, but the Almond Joys are the only thing that are even fun-sized. The Kit Kats are a single break-thing, Hershey's is an individual piece that normally you get 20 or whatever of in a single bar, and the Reese's are the miniature cups, but for some reason every one of them is packaged upside-down and I get pissed off every time I open one.

So, yeah, I wasted money on unnecessary candy that also sucks, and I was all alone. As usual.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTriox View Post
    I duno if many people here even celebrate halloween right now, cuz a lot are older people with jobs now, but i'm curious how your halloweens went anyways :3

I had fun. I was in bed mostly since i toke meds today, though. But I went out to see my consoler in a halloween costume and had some candy and other snacks^^
    I used to dress up as a kid, but not anymore. If you do, I have nothing against other people that wear costumes. I hung out with my brother and his friend Kate, and we drank alcohol. Plus, I'm not a very big drinker as it is. I'll only drink once in a blue moon. :3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast