Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

Default Tattoos

Tattoo work is a pretty tricky topic interestingly enough. Some people really love them while some people really hate them. I've been tattooed since I was 16 so I think my opinion on them is pretty clear lol.

This is the tattoo thread! You can share your artwork, ask for tips etc. and myself + other Sppf Tattoo Enthusiasts™can pretty much be cool tattooed people and have fun times talking about them.

I'll share my three that I currently have. I have a star on my leg, an owl on my back and today I just finished a Star-Lord piece. I've spent easily over 1000 dollars on tattoo work... oops.

As far as future ideas I'm thinking a flower piece on either my chest or ribs, a high fantasy inspired piece on my thigh and an octopus on my leg. We'll see what the future holds. The Star-Lord artist really wants me to add onto Star-Lord, so that could always be a possibility.

Share your art I wanna see!!!

Star-Lord

I love your Star Lord tattoo so much. I have three tattoos. A black hibiscus above my left shoulder blade, a Kirby tattoo on my right upper arm and a Ludwig Von Koopa tattoo on my left shoulder blade. I might post pics later.

The only thing I regret is not getting them sooner. I plan on getting a few more video game characters as well as some more flowers. I have them all in areas where I can hide them. I wish that tattoos weren't seen as unprofessional in the work force

I have too many, and I just want more. I have.. err, 8 now? Already have an idea for a new one, haha. I have a Pokemon tattoo. o

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

I have 13. The wife won't let me get any unless she's also getting one too so I guess I'm waiting a couple months for my next.

I HAVE DIANCIE, POKEBANK CELEBI, AND SOME SHINIES FOR TRADE.

THE LIST MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME.
    PM IF INTERESTED.

If I ever get any it'll be as a joke. i.e. "Guns" written out on my biceps, calf on my calf, etc..

Well, here's mine

I only have the one, and I'm not actively planning on getting another. I'm not the kind of person to get them just for the fun of it, but we'll see what the future brings.

As of right now, I don't have any. I don't plan on getting one anytime soon, quite possibly. I don't know if I could handle the needle, to be honest. I guess if I get one, I'll start off small.

Owl's pretty cool Peter.

I don't currently have any, though I've designed tattoos for others (such as, http://vampiratemace.deviantart.com/...sign-143521836), but I might get a little bat or something in the future.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files
    Twitter: @CleverKraken

I don't have any tattoos currently, but I hope to get one at some point. I honestly wouldn't mind having a Pokemon tattoo.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

I always thought of getting a tattoo I can not do to medical reasons,so I just make do with temporary ones when I feel like it.

I have a few. I live the Straight Edge lifestyle so I have the Straight Edge X on my forearm. I also love Sherlock Holmes and all the stories so I got 221B on my bicep. Divergent became a surprise interest for me and I feel that I would be Dauntless so I got the Dauntless crest on my shoulder. Nightwing is my all time favorite superhero and a coworker bet that I wouldn't get his symbol tattooed on my chest. Well, there you go. Time is something that interests me immensely and I love pocket watches so that explains the pocket watch on my forearm. I live by the motto on my chest. Adapt or perish. It's the law of evolution. I need more!
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I love your tattoos so freaking much. I want a foot tattoo but I am piss scared and I heard they bruise really bad so I don't want to combine that with my existing bleeding thing.

I don't have any tattoos and I won't be getting any in the future. lots of tattoos look really nice but got to be careful when getting a tattoo because you may regret it in the future.

I'm definitely not a big fan of something like tattoos. The mere idea of doing something like that often scares me, and I just don't want to be any part of it whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I want a foot tattoo but I am piss scared and I heard they bruise really bad so I don't want to combine that with my existing bleeding thing.
    They tend to fade quicker too, at least that's what I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    They tend to fade quicker too, at least that's what I've heard.
    True. My foot one is black and it has definitely gotten lighter. I don't mind it; it looks super cool.

Honestly, it depends on both the tattoo and the person. I like tattoos when they don't cover the whole person, but when they aren't too small. My stepmom has pretty cool tats
    Shinies
    Search:
    Random:
    SR:
    Traded away:
    Gift:
    In-game:
    MM:
    Dexnav:
    Trade: Sylveon

Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

Latest shiny: Omanyte(40 SR!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    True. My foot one is black and it has definitely gotten lighter. I don't mind it; it looks super cool.
    It's okay when it's all black or one color, it's not that obvious then. But if you were to get like one of these old-school multicolor pieces, I imagine they'd look pretty bad after a few years. On that note, I hate how I have to protect mine from the sun at all times. I'm just paranoid it'll fade if I don't and I really don't want that to happen, guess I'll never tan.

You have a lot of tats btw! They're not all my cup of tea but I definitely dig some of them. The one in your neck especially, looks really cool (although I have no idea where it's from, if it's from popular culture at all).

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    Honestly, it depends on both the tattoo and the person. I like tattoos when they don't cover the whole person, but when they aren't too small. My stepmom has pretty cool tats
    Well, you said it. Depends on both the tat and the person. Some people do look good covered in tats all over, some look good with just a little detail, etc... If I ever magically get to be a rockstar (for the record I am no one's idea of a musical artist ) I'll make sure to get some ink to reflect that. But for now, I'm good with what I have.
    Last edited by Bert; 11th August 2015 at 5:38 PM.

I don't have any tattoos and don't plan on getting any. I don't really like them either.... harming your body for something unnecessary, idk.

Digimon Opening theme, is that you?
    😸 NEW POKEMON HYPE 😸

Quote Originally Posted by Hasty Jynx View Post
    I don't have any tattoos and don't plan on getting any. I don't really like them either.... harming your body for something unnecessary, idk.

Digimon Opening theme, is that you?

Funny story someone saw it and was like OMG THAT IS SOO INSPIRATIONAL!! and I just died on the inside because it's a frEAKING DIGIMON THEME and I wanted to laugh out loud SO HARD because I am literally the biggest piece of weeaboo trash on this planet

@Bert: I don't feel most of my body (I have MS and I have a lot of numbness), so tattoos is how I deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post

Funny story someone saw it and was like OMG THAT IS SOO INSPIRATIONAL!! and I just died on the inside because it's a frEAKING DIGIMON THEME and I wanted to laugh out loud SO HARD because I am literally the biggest piece of weeaboo trash on this planet

But it really is inspirational, I really like the Opening of the first Digimon season and "The Biggest Dreamer" of the 3rd season.^^
    😸 NEW POKEMON HYPE 😸

Quote Originally Posted by Hasty Jynx View Post

But it really is inspirational, I really like the Opening of the first Digimon season and "The Biggest Dreamer" of the 3rd season.^^
    Right? It always stuck to me ever since I watched it when I was little, and it always pushed me to go for my dreams. It's my daily reminder to never give up.

Addendum: While I don't have any problem with tattoos, I wouldn't add them. For the same reason as piercings-it'd hurt, and I'm not fashionable enough to make that kind of trade-off
    Shinies
    Search:
    Random:
    SR:
    Traded away:
    Gift:
    In-game:
    MM:
    Dexnav:
    Trade: Sylveon

Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

Latest shiny: Omanyte(40 SR!)

Peter, That owl is just fabulous!

And Tiffany, your Absol looks sooooo good!
    Last edited by PokeLys; 12th August 2015 at 8:33 PM.
    3DS FC: 5086-1917-7632
    Pokémon Y
    Safari:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast