Thread: Plushies! :3

Red face Plushies! :3

Talk about plushies you have, here! I have a riku plushie, a hamtaro plushie, a rarity plushie, a pinkie pie plushie, and a pikachu plushie! I played with my hamtaro one today, it was fun XD
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.
    I make interesting posts in the gay/lesbian/bi club and if you're curious about reading them feel free to check them out (and yes korrina is mentioned by me in there a lot :P haha)
    My favorite pokemon is probably sylveon or mega lucario right now.

I have a bunch of beanie babies along with my sister. It comes from when they were all the rage at the turn of the century
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    I have a bunch of beanie babies along with my sister. It comes from when they were all the rage at the turn of the century
    Awesome :3

I wish i grew up with more plushies xD I had dolls instead xD I had sooo many barbies...only to give them all away when i turned 13 :P

I like stuffed toys more than dolls now. IF THERE WAS A DOLL OF KORRINA, however...hahaha.....yeeah like that'll happen :P
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.
    I make interesting posts in the gay/lesbian/bi club and if you're curious about reading them feel free to check them out (and yes korrina is mentioned by me in there a lot :P haha)
    My favorite pokemon is probably sylveon or mega lucario right now.

I have at least 20 different Pokemon Plushies from Worlds Exclusive ones to ones like the Eevee collection and Black Mega Rayquaza.
    2015-2017: VGC Premier Challenge Organizer / Midseason Showdown Organizer
    Super Mario Maker Profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nint...ile/KINGARCEUS
    Showdown: Playful Latios
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dragonexpert