Thread: Your Biggest Achievements as a Kid

Default Your Biggest Achievements as a Kid

Well as the title suggests, what were the memorable achievements, was it coming first in a race or something like that?

Well for me it was the fact that one of my drawings got published in the kids corner of the weekend paper, the fact that I had sent tons of drawings to them and finally having one being featured was a great feat back then, oh and also winning a competition and winning a Sonic DS game, it was the first time I had won anything :P
    I have claimed

I think this is the first time I've seen this kind of thread

anyway mine was i think something that you have already mentioned, yeah coming first in a contest particularly a singing contest, i remember it was a very tough competition for me as at that time i was about to lose my voice but thankfully i manage to complete it before it actually happened but i have to say the match was very tight to begin with. Of course I still have one more, its a puzzle challenge but that was a less competitive one despite that i still manage to rank first with it
    Fun facts: To those who are curious, Serena has been made as the shipper's favouritism - currently she has the most shipping pairs involving hers ( a total of 815 as of the august submission) behind her is Dawn ( with a total of 696)

TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

They're the same
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

Why don't you blame others before blaming me

My team won 1st place in middle school Basketball league. The year before that we got 2nd.
    I got the JFK fitness award in my seiner year of High School.
    I got my dog to walk again after a back op.

Got the top Student at my elementary school
    3rd place of math competition
    2nd place reading competition
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie

Not a huge deal but I still couldn't believe it. Won a Wifi Tournament that got me a copy of Pokemon Black for free.
    EggMove Pokemon Giveaway l MAL l Currently Playing

Need a Pokemon? Message me anytime or check out my Giveaway Thread <3
    FC:1547 5244 0536

I broke up with my first date XD
    (I needed to get rid of him)

The forces have met.
    Now only they decide the fate that awaits us.

~I have claimed thee Suicune~
    Visit my site at http://jirachi9.weebly.com/
    Also, I'm looking for a shiny Jirachi, so please PM me to make a deal!

Scored the goal that sent my high school soccer team to playoffs where we got destroyed

Signature Credit: The Comet
    My Tumblr

Well I guess one big achievement I felt was when I passed on to high school from middle school. I remember I did terribly in 8th grade but I still passed with good grades which surprised me.

Successfully playing Pokemon Sapphire through my PC. I was a heavily deprived child.

I wasn't really a kid (15) but once the math teacher challenged everyone with a really hard question. I didn't feel like doing it, the he said it was really hard, then i was ,like, "ha, is this a challenge? now i'm doing it". Then he said that the first one to get it right would win something around 20 dollars (i don't live in the US), the i was like "HERE! I DID IT!". Good times.
    My Shinies
    PokeRadar:
    Masuda Method:
    Chain Fishing:
    Random Encounter:

Went to my brother's rugby match when I was four with my mum and sis, and some fat kid with red hair kicked a ball at me and I caught it. >:P Then I threw it to some impressed wimp.

And I had my first cavity. ;D
    ~Let's all find Sasukeeeee~

Name: Prince
    Currently playing: Pokémon Black 2.
    Next up: Pokémon X.
    Favourite Pokémon: Floatzel

Won first place in a spelling bee in kindergarten. Regional, I think. I don't remember many of the details other than that 1.) a newspaper article about the spelling bee listed the wrong thing as my winning word, and 2.) the prize was this big ol' trophy with a silly cartoon bee on top. Haven't got the trophy anymore, though. Haven't had it in quite some time. I think it got broken to bits in an earthquake within less than a year of getting it, pfff.
    DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK
    (Or do. I don't actually mind.)
    The Origin of Storms | Communication

I won first place in the spelling bee at my archdiocese when I was in second grade. I won third place the year after that. I also participated in a math competition and an academic decathlon for three years. I even met Junichi Masuda at my mall's Pokémon Black and White event when I was in sixth grade. That was the best day of my life. I was so happy. I was so happy to meet him because Pokémon was such a big part of my life that time and I wanted to become a video game designer like him. Now I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sike Saner View Post
    Won first place in a spelling bee in kindergarten. Regional, I think. I don't remember many of the details other than that 1.) a newspaper article about the spelling bee listed the wrong thing as my winning word, and 2.) the prize was this big ol' trophy with a silly cartoon bee on top. Haven't got the trophy anymore, though. Haven't had it in quite some time. I think it got broken to bits in an earthquake within less than a year of getting it, pfff.
    That's the same trophy I got. I remember being disappointed because I thought the trophy looked really stupid.
    "There are bad ways to win - and good ways to lose. What's interesting is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..." - Grimsley

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    My team won 1st place in middle school Basketball league. The year before that we got 2nd.
    I got the JFK fitness award in my seiner year of High School.
    I got my dog to walk again after a back op.
    we have something like that but it's all over your province for hockey, anyways we where the provincial champs one year. the next 3 years we got silver.

2/3ds Friend code:0104-1468-6275 IGN:Marc

Friend safari; Doduo, Woobat, fletcheinder

Getting my Arrow of Light? That's the highest achievement as a Cub Scout, but doesn't really add up too much in terms of scouting in general...

GIFSoup
    Where's the cake?!?