Page 204 of 248 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 6183

Thread: The Picture Thread - Show off your good selfies here

  1. #5076
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,518

  2. #5077
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakeypride View Post
    All this LOVE for my little girl lol her names Daisy guys.

    I ALSO HAVE THIS BADBOY HIS NAME IS RC
    http://instagram.com/p/X6XNv9xk8L/
    sweeet cat
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    I liek your cat! and the face palm moment looks funny XD

    This is mah Pitbull Mia! Shes really sweet. (the other 3 wont sit still enough for me to get o good quality pic >.>)
    i liek your dog :3

    maybe i should post my animals on here

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  3. #5078
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Star City, USA
    Posts
    1,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    I don't live in ohio...
    So you're not a Ohio State fan? Or are you a fan and you just don't live in Ohio? Or do you just hate me because lol?

    Honestly, I really don't care if anyone on here hates me lol. I'm sure theres many people on here that don't like me but it's whatever.

    On another note, Jakeypride thats a really cool name for your dog.
    Happy 20th Anniversary Pokemon!

    My 3DS Friend Code: 1693 1038 1902

  4. #5079
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post


    i liek your dog :3

    maybe i should post my animals on here

    Thanks! I treat her with care! <3

    btw Nintendo, he has a cat, not a dog >.>
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  5. #5080
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Star City, USA
    Posts
    1,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Thanks! I treat her with care! <3

    btw Nintendo, he has a cat, not a dog >.>
    My mistake lol XD

    His cat kinda looks like my grandmas old cat. I have two cats, one of them is a calico cat, and the other is a white cat they are both 3 years old.

    Oh, and I love your pitbull Cyrius!
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 16th April 2013 at 5:14 AM.
    Happy 20th Anniversary Pokemon!

    My 3DS Friend Code: 1693 1038 1902

  6. #5081
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you come at me in the debate forum, you'd best not miss.

  7. #5082
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    My mistake lol XD

    His cat kinda looks like my grandmas old cat. I have two cats, one of them is a calico cat, and the other is a white cat they are both 3 years old.

    Oh, and I love your pitbull Cyrius!
    Thanks a lot!

    @ebay: Mother if beards O.o
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  8. #5083
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,974

  9. #5084
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    wow, you dint even smile around those two girls? >.>

    you look good, no homo >.>
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  10. #5085
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idols
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    So you're not a Ohio State fan? Or are you a fan and you just don't live in Ohio? Or do you just hate me because lol?

    Honestly, I really don't care if anyone on here hates me lol. I'm sure theres many people on here that don't like me but it's whatever.

    On another note, Jakeypride thats a really cool name for your dog.
    Have 2 hints, I live in michigan as well, and look at what I quoted.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

  11. #5086
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,082

    Default



    Sing with me a song of silence and blood
    The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud
    Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride
    Can no one hear my cry

    Fizzy Bubbles

  12. #5087
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the bottom 'o heck
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    You look very nice~ c:

    I gots a haircut...

    https://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.ne...89690027_n.jpg

    u spin me right round nozzle right round

  13. #5088
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Cimetičre du Pčre Lachaise
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    You look very nice~ c:

    I gots a haircut...

    https://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.ne...89690027_n.jpg

    love the shirt!!!

    i look tired D:
    #TeamRowlett (Amanda is the one whom created this magnificent image)
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change. ~T, Swift~


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | IMDB | Spotify | Youtube | Last.FM

  14. #5089
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    love the shirt!!!

    i look tired D:
    Nah you look fine! (as in ok)

    Nice plushies! i wish i had more than just my Glaceon chibi plush ;~;
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  15. #5090
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Cimetičre du Pčre Lachaise
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Nah you look fine! (as in ok)

    Nice plushies! i wish i had more than just my Glaceon chibi plush ;~;
    heh thanks, had that pikachu plushie since i was 7.. somehow it's still in tact, although my dog chewed off it's tail
    #TeamRowlett (Amanda is the one whom created this magnificent image)
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change. ~T, Swift~


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | IMDB | Spotify | Youtube | Last.FM

  16. #5091

  17. #5092
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    wow those animals and sunsets sure are #gay #gaymer #gay

    this is a thread for pictures of you, not things which you have taken photos of. if you are really desperate to show them off go make a photography thread or something. (also you don't need to post several pictures of yourself per page)
    i don't want to live through winter
    i can't stand to see everything ending

  18. #5093
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    wow those animals and sunsets sure are #gay #gaymer #gay

    this is a thread for pictures of you, not things which you have taken photos of. if you are really desperate to show them off go make a photography thread or something. (also you don't need to post several pictures of yourself per page)
    Second, this thread is for pictures involving you. You and your pets, your friends, your garden, there's a lot for you to work with.
    why can't he?

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  19. #5094
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Star City, USA
    Posts
    1,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Have 2 hints, I live in michigan as well, and look at what I quoted.
    Your a Michigan State fan lemme guess :P
    Happy 20th Anniversary Pokemon!

    My 3DS Friend Code: 1693 1038 1902

  20. #5095
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    wow those animals and sunsets sure are #gay #gaymer #gay

    this is a thread for pictures of you, not things which you have taken photos of. if you are really desperate to show them off go make a photography thread or something. (also you don't need to post several pictures of yourself per page)
    wait a sec. you dont know if those are his dogs or not. and that girl could be his friend. and you are something you can take a picture of, so that would mean we were all breaking the rules. and did you just insult him? i get that some of those are against the rules, but that was unnecessary! D:

    anyways, heres a pic of me and my friends. im the one on the left eith the blue Aeropostale shirt.
    https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...70938886_n.jpg
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  21. #5096
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    wait a sec. you dont know if those are his dogs or not. and that girl could be his friend. and you are something you can take a picture of, so that would mean we were all breaking the rules. and did you just insult him? i get that some of those are against the rules, but that was unnecessary! D:

    anyways, heres a pic of me and my friends. im the one on the left eith the blue Aeropostale shirt.
    https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...70938886_n.jpg
    no in his pictures jakeypride hashtagged those pictures with that
    lol the dude on the right is grabbing his crotch

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  22. #5097
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    no in his pictures jakeypride hashtagged those pictures with that
    lol the dude on the right is grabbing his crotch
    Oh... my bad moot XD

    lol, no hes not, hes just doing some wierd triangle thing he came up with at the last minute XD
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  23. #5098
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Oh... my bad moot XD

    lol, no hes not, hes just doing some wierd triangle thing he came up with at the last minute XD
    oh lol well either way nice :P
    and either way i don't see why he can't post that here
    the rules of this thread don't say he can't

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  24. #5099

    Default

    My bad guys. Guess i cant show pictures of my , Friends, Neighborhood, My friends house, my dogs, and stuff that is involved in my everyday life.

    And if your not familiar with Instagram, Those hastags are actually really common and attract ALOT of attentions. If my pictures bugged you, may i ask why you investigated them to the point where you found out what I used for hashtags? (Even if there clearly visible. I would of just exited out.)
    Last edited by jakeypride; 18th April 2013 at 7:34 AM.

  25. #5100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakeypride View Post
    My bad guys. Guess i cant show pictures of my , Friends, Neighborhood, My friends house, my dogs, and stuff that is involved in my everyday life.
    you can show these things if you are in the picture with them, but i am pretty sure no one cares to see pictures of trees and stuff if that is all that is in them.

    Quote Originally Posted by jakeypride View Post
    And if your not familiar with Instagram, Those hastags are actually really common and attract ALOT of attentions. If my pictures bugged you, may i ask why you investigated them to the point where you found out what I used for hashtags? (Even if there clearly visible. I would of just exited out.)
    i was just making fun of your hashtagging completely irrelevant stuff. i look at most of the pictures in this thread to make sure no one is posting porn or gore or violence against anyone/thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    why can't he?
    perhaps it is more clear when rephrased to: "Second, this thread is for pictures involving you. You and your pets, you and your friends, you and your garden, there's a lot for you to work with." 'pictures involving you' pretty clearly means you're supposed to include yourself in these photos
    i don't want to live through winter
    i can't stand to see everything ending

Page 204 of 248 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •