Thread: What did you dream?

Default What did you dream?

This is basically a thread where you talk about last night's dream or a dream you still remember from a while ago, whether cool, scary, or weird. For example, last night, I was making mashed potato skewers with finely dressed orcs and a 3DS in my pocket that was supposedly stolen by Gandalf.
    Ring of Fire: Litleo rankFriend code is 2105 - 8928 - 9693
    Thanks to Sweet May for making the banner!

I fell asleep after watching the first eight or nine episodes of Pokémon AG on Youtube just before going to sleep in the wee hours of the morning, so I dreamed that I was being chased through the woods on my bike by Team Magma.

^click here for my fan fic^
    or click here to see my custom sprites

My custom Pokémon art/sprites are based on and incorporate Nintendo's official ones - no copyright infringement intended

I don't remember too much now, but apparently I was a daughter of a goddess or something and there were strange, freaky things going on after she had disappeared/was abducted or whatever and I was desperately trying to find her to no avail. Then at some point, this creature called "Muda" (or whatever) had been causing mischief since it was a shape-shifter and tended to frame people it would steal the identity of, so thinking it was the one responsible for my mother's disappearance, sought after it, only to end up turning into the Easter Bunny from Rise of the Guardians when I had him in my grasp after finding out he wasn't the real Saitama. Then I was getting suspicious about a friend when he started using a different Skype account to contact me.

Yeah, I don't know what was going on. So much happened that any suspense about the mystery kept being dropped and picked up whenever it was called for it. Bit of a shame, honestly, but I don't care too much about it, I'm just happy I remembered what I dreamt for once, it's been a long while.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 7 - 1/19/16 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

I had a pretty strange dream last night.

I was alone in my room sleeping, and a noise woke me up. I saw some shadowy figure outside my window, and it was making a lot of noise. I thought it was an intruder or something, so I sprayed it with the pepper spray that I keep in my bedroom (which thankfully I've never had to use irl). The "shadowy figure" ended up being my neighbor! I felt so bad afterwards, and then I woke up.

Been having a lot of nightmares/dreams about people from my high-school years after nearly quitting college a week ago. Im guessing it was my brain trying to tell me how much things have improved since I finished that hell-hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidD001 View Post
    I know that Dragons are resistant to Electric attacks but also since Noibat is a Flying-type and Flying types are weak to Electric. But even though Flying & Dragon balance eachother out against Electric attacks...it doesnt stop the fact that its still weak to Electric attacks.

I dreamed that it was our local anime con, and I had forgotten to arrange the Pokemon cosplay photo shoot, which I've done for the past couple years. It's way too early for me to be having dreams about something happening in August...

~Psychic

Amazing art gift by the talented KCW! Check out his other art here!

The other night I dreamt that I was having trouble waking up, so my mom made me a breakfast of meatball soup with chopped-up pieces of Milky Way candy bars in it.

I have no idea where that one came from. (It actually tasted pretty good in the dream, though.)
    Current shiny hunts:
    SoulSilver BQ #10 - Route 36 (Vulpix repel trick) - 2000 REs | Omega Ruby BQ #5 - Route 111 - 3800 REs
    White 2 BQ #6 - Volcarona - 4000 SRs | Alpha Sapphire - Latios - 2000 RAs

Latest shiny:

Y (BQ #8) - 3591 REs - 1/3/16

~We won't say our goodbyes, you know it's better that way
    We won't break, we won't die, it's just a moment of change~

I had this one dream just last night in which I was at school with friends. It was lunch, so we lined up to get the school lunch. It happened to be really good food also, and I was craving for food too.

Well, that's just one part of the dream, I can't remember the rest. xD
    Proverbs 28:5

Please don't use this photo! It's only made for me! Thanks

I dreamt last night that I fell into the position of inmate counselor at a prison containing some of the inmates from the prison on Orange Is The New Black. I was not qualified and I just happened to show up the same day as the guy who was supposed to be hired so they gave me the job. Then I was informed that one of the inmates I was counseling was going to be released early. I tried to break the news to him (not sure why I was counseling a male inmate in this scenario, but I did) during a class I was attempting to give via projector. He apparently knew already that he was to be released early but got mad at me for being a racist (I don't remember the reason he accused me of that). The next thing I remember, I was stuck in a cell as an inmate with two of the Bubble Guppies as cellmates, and we only were able to talk about comic books.

Black Lives Matter

Last night I dreamed that I was a teacher, teaching high schoolers and I had a co-worker..... the end.
    We all live in a Pokémon world.
        Spoiler:- ❤️:

I dreamt last night that I was driving through my local neigbourhood, when I suddenly lost control over the steering wheel, found myself sitting on the wrong side of the car and eventually hit a tree.
    (I had a driving lesson when I woke up this morning which made things extra scary :O)

'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come.
    In this place I will abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'
    ~Elendil the Tall, the last king of Númenor~

I had a dream the other day that I was walking this big black dog (I don't own any) at some crossroad near where I live. We were near the road and a car went past, hitting it square in the face with the wing mirror and killing it. The dog's neck was at 90 degrees and it just stood there, dead. The next day or a few days later I was walking another dog and the exact same thing happened. It kept happening and ultimately there was a pile of completely dead dogs, with their heads 90 degrees to the rest of their body, on the kerb.