Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clan Darkwoods Official Trade Shop

Default Clan Darkwoods Official Trade Shop

Clan Darkwoods Official Trade shop

Official Trade Shop rules
    1. All Sppf rules apply.
    2. Any spamming or flaming will be reported.
    3. If you don’t have anything in our wants list please feel free to make an offer.
    4. DO NOT, ask if we have something. What is on this list is what we have no exceptions!
    5. Don't post on the shop when it is closed. It makes it hard to catch up with everyone.
    6. Don't ask for cloning services or any other type of service.

We'd like to state that we can clone, so don't worry if you can't clone. So here is the official list of what we have. List will be updated frequently so be sure to check back.

Spoiler:- Regular Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- DW Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Egg Move Pokemon:

Wants
    DW pokemon
    Shinies
    Flawless
    Mamoswine
    Sneasel
    Glalie
    Spiritomb
    Carracosta
    Gothita
    Vullaby
    Stunfisk

THIS IS NOT A FULL LIST OF OUR SHOP INVENTORY!! I WILL BE UPDATING DAILY.

Rewards Form
    Username:
    FC:
    How often you shop with us:

Rewards Memebers

FC: 1162 9026 4792

Shop currently OUT OF BUISNESS

PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR:
    The Team Protagonist Official Trade Shop

Trades Pending
    Grasstypes (NF)Unfezant for Milotic
    roloox Mightyena for (S)Meinfoo
    Ansem1013 Vullaby and Gothita for EM Deino and DW Doduo

Successful Trades
    TheMetalOverlord (S)Axew for (S)Garbodor
    Turtlestarf DW Doduo and Shinx for (S)Litwick
    Turtlestarf (S)Tornadus for (S)Zangoose
    B3astown DW Nidoran(F) and DW Lickitung for (S)Axew
    roloox Milotic for (S)Cubchoo
    revv (TRU)Arceus for (S)Cubchoo
    Turtlestarf Absol for Conkledurr
    Garchomp96 Cryogonal for Oshawott
    Last edited by PokemonTrainerKaden; 17th October 2011 at 6:06 AM.

YAY, first post!
    Hey, I'd like that shinny Cubchoo, what do you want for it?
    BTW, the store's looking good Zorua
    The name is SNEASEL!!!

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2131a2w.png[/IMG]
    Credit to suicune lover for SC bar and shinydoug for the BC banner

Spoiler:- Personalized Banner:

*CREDIT TO BugPro

Spoiler:- Gym Badge - Destiny League's Ice Leader:

Credit to Lucario9 for this amazing badge!

What can you offer roloox? And thanks!
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

do you have any event pokes?

I have the three Dogs for the Zoroark event but I don't know if they will work for it.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Tomorrow I will donate a shiny Glallie.

Thanks Darkness that would help a lot!

And a couple of DW starters.

Hi there, I have 2 things to say: I would like to donate 3 pokemon of your choice from my trade shop and I would like to trade my shiny Axew for your Shiny Garbordor.

3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

Thank you for the donations and I will add you to the trade list.

Can I have your Shiny Litwick for my DW Doduo and my DW Shinx?

The spoiler contains a very long signature!
        Spoiler:- Saves from Long Signature:

Yes sir you can. Also send over those pokemon you want cloned and I will get right on that.

I have another request.

May I have your Shiny Zangoose for my lv 48 Absol?

Got anything else?

I've got a Shiny Tornadus.

That will do.

Added a few shiny Pokemon and also added the DW and Egg move section.

I'm intrested in Milotic , I can offer a Level 51 Near-Flawless Ufezant .
    Quote Originally Posted by woogfroo View Post
    My Favorite Pokemon is Deino.

Deino is much more of a puppy kind of adorable. Seriously, have you seen that sprite? It's all 'wrawr!' You can just imagine it playfully biting off the face of that neighbor you don't like. Just precious!

That sounds fair however everything on the regular pokemon list from Zorua and up is currently unavailable. We should have them by the end of the week.

hey it says you want absol. do you want it regular?
    and i got a dw lombre male 41, and dw tangela UT and more.
    White: FC: 5329-5690-7750

I can do all things through christ who strengthens me.

If you are a proud Christian, add this to your signature
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.

Spoiler:- favorite trade shops:

check out my trade shop.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=537618

Any absol is good. We are also getting another one later today or tomorrow. Do you have any cryogonal? That would help a lot. Also what would you like in return?

i have a female dw nidoran UT will trade it for your shiny axew?
    If you think that Steven was the best Hoenn champion copy and paste this into your sig.

Fc: 3010-0439-7768

sorry i don't have a cryogonal right now. but i'll check and see.
    White: FC: 5329-5690-7750

I can do all things through christ who strengthens me.

If you are a proud Christian, add this to your signature
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.

Spoiler:- favorite trade shops:

check out my trade shop.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=537618

Yes I will. Added to the trades pending list.

@2000b2: Ok. If you have any requests from the shop just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruaruler View Post
    That sounds fair however everything on the regular pokemon list from Zorua and up is currently unavailable. We should have them by the end of the week.
    Ok . I should be able to trade then . Send me a PM whenever you can trade .
    Quote Originally Posted by woogfroo View Post
    My Favorite Pokemon is Deino.

Deino is much more of a puppy kind of adorable. Seriously, have you seen that sprite? It's all 'wrawr!' You can just imagine it playfully biting off the face of that neighbor you don't like. Just precious!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast