Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Alternate Creepypasta Thread

Default The New Alternate Creepypasta Thread

~Approved by the great Profesco~

So, basically, this thread is a remake of the old Creepypasta thread. Just post any good Creepypasta you found or you wrote, that isn't related to Pokémon (There's a separate thread for that I believe, unless it was deleted). But remember, read at your own risk. Reading these Creepypastas may cause nightmares or hallucinations in the night... Well, hopefully they do =) That's the point of Creepypastas, right? A really good, chilling, creepy story. /rant

So, happy posting and reading!

Well, I suppose I should (Re) kick things off with the ever-faithful Ben Drowned.

Creepy Images Gallery (Creepypasta Wiki)

Wheres the cell phone game!!!!!!! Wheres the Cell phone game
    That story was sooooooooooooooooo funny

After all that work I put in my OP.... I hate Misc! I HATE IT!

Candle Cove.

Skyshale033
    Subject: Candle Cove local kid’s show?
    Does anyone remember this kid’s show? It was called Candle Cove and I must have been 6 or 7. I never found reference to it anywhere so I think it was on a local station around 1971 or 1972. I lived in Ironton at the time. I don’t remember which station, but I do remember it was on at a weird time, like 4:00 PM.

mike_painter65
    Subject: Re: Candle Cove local kid’s show?
    it seems really familiar to me…..i grew up outside of ashland and was 9 yrs old in 72. candle cove…was it about pirates? i remember a pirate marionete at the mouth of a cave talking to a little girl

Skyshale033
    YES! Okay I’m not crazy! I remember Pirate Percy. I was always kind of scared of him. He looked like he was built from parts of other dolls, real low-budget. His head was an old porcelain baby doll, looked like an antique that didn’t belong on the body. I don’t remember what station this was! I don’t think it was WTSF though.

Jaren_2005
    Sorry to ressurect this old thread but I know exactly what show you mean, Skyshale. I think Candle Cove ran for only a couple months in ‘71, not ‘72. I was 12 and I watched it a few times with my brother. It was channel 58, whatever station that was. My mom would let me switch to it after the news. Let me see what I remember.

It took place in Candle cove, and it was about a little girl who imagined herself to be friends with pirates. The pirate ship was called the Laughingstock, and Pirate Percy wasn’t a very good pirate because he got scared too easily. And there was calliope music constantly playing. Don’t remember the girl’s name. Janice or Jade or something. Think it was Janice.

Skyshale033
    Thank you Jaren!!! Memories flooded back when you mentioned the Laughingstock and channel 58. I remember the bow of the ship was a wooden smiling face, with the lower jaw submerged. It looked like it was swallowing the sea and it had that awful Ed Wynn voice and laugh. I especially remember how jarring it was when they switched from the wooden/plastic model, to the foam puppet version of the head that talked.

mike_painter65
    ha ha i remember now too. do you remember this part skyshale: “you have…to go…INSIDE.”

Skyshale033
    Ugh mike, I got a chill reading that. Yes I remember. That’s what the ship always told Percy when there was a spooky place he had to go in, like a cave or a dark room where the treasure was. And the camera would push in on Laughingstock’s face with each pause. YOU HAVE… TO GO… INSIDE. With his two eyes askew and that flopping foam jaw and the fishing line that opened and closed it. Ugh. It just looked so cheap and awful.

You guys remember the villain? He had a face that was just a handlebar mustache above really tall, narrow teeth.

kevin_hart
    i honestly, honestly thought the villain was pirate percy. i was about 5 when this show was on. nightmare fuel.

Jaren_2005
    That wasn’t the villain, the puppet with the mustache. That was the villain’s sidekick, Horace Horrible. He had a monocle too, but it was on top of the mustache. I used to think that meant he had only one eye.

But yeah, the villain was another marionette. The Skin-Taker. I can’t believe what they let us watch back then.

kevin_hart
    jesus h. christ, the skin taker. what kind of a kids show were we watching? i seriously could not look at the screen when the skin taker showed up. he just descended out of nowhere on his strings, just a dirty skeleton wearing that brown top hat and cape. and his glass eyes that were too big for his skull. christ almighty.

Skyshale033
    Wasn’t his top hat and cloak all sewn up crazily? Was that supposed to be children’s skin??

mike_painter65
    yeah i think so. rememer his mouth didn’t open and close, his jaw just slid back and foth. i remember the little girl said “why does your mouth move like that” and the skin-taker didn’t look at the girl but at the camera and said “TO GRIND YOUR SKIN”

Skyshale033
    I’m so relieved that other people remember this terrible show!

I used to have this awful memory, a bad dream I had where the opening jingle ended, the show faded in from black, and all the characters were there, but the camera was just cutting to each of their faces, and they were just screaming, and the puppets and marionettes were flailing spastically, and just all screaming, screaming. The girl was just moaning and crying like she had been through hours of this. I woke up many times from that nightmare. I used to wet the bed when I had it.

kevin_hart
    i don’t think that was a dream. i remember that. i remember that was an episode.

Skyshale033
    No no no, not possible. There was no plot or anything, I mean literally just standing in place crying and screaming for the whole show.

kevin_hart
    maybe i’m manufacturing the memory because you said that, but i swear to god i remember seeing what you described. they just screamed.

Jaren_2005
    Oh God. Yes. The little girl, Janice, I remember seeing her shake. And the Skin-Taker screaming through his gnashing teeth, his jaw careening so wildly I thought it would come off its wire hinges. I turned it off and it was the last time I watched. I ran to tell my brother and we didn’t have the courage to turn it back on.

mike_painter65
    i visited my mom today at the nursing home. i asked her about when i was littel in the early 70s, when i was 8 or 9 and if she remebered a kid’s show, candle cove. she said she was suprised i could remember that and i asked why, and she said “because i used to think it was so strange that you said ‘i’m gona go watch candle cove now mom’ and then you would tune the tv to static and juts watch dead air for 30 minutes. you had a big imagination with your little pirate show.”

Hello all :3 I have returned

Heres the usual three

Spoiler:- The Pill:

A good one

Spoiler:- Beheaded By My Own Hand:

Spoiler:- Pacemaker:
    Thunder Ghouls is getting low on members and we could use your support. Join us
    FC for Trading and Battling:2666 3899 5906
    Name: Azukan(happyface) Record: 3W-8L
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/344uwsj.gif[/IMG] I have alot of bred Deinos. They need homes.

My Best Friend Pokemon: Smashy Gorebyss Honchkrow     Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by AzukanAsimbu View Post
    Hello all :3 I have returned

Heres the usual three

Spoiler:- The Pill:

A good one

Spoiler:- Beheaded By My Own Hand:

Spoiler:- Pacemaker:
    The beheading one was rather good...haven't read these in a while.

Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

When I saw the thread was gone I had a serious "How could this happen to me" moment. It was depressing. But now it's back again! One of my favorite threads, let me tell you.

Sleep Silhouettes
    This one wasn't horrifying...rather creepy though. Might not sleep well tonight.

Tall, Thin, and Faceless

My computer's lagging to the maximum, so I haven't read this one yet. Seems interesting.

ow noes all the good cp are gone -.-

Spoiler:- Burn:

Yay, they remade my favorite thread!

The secret room.
    Mah favorite :3

The cabin and the dolls.

The seven deadly sins.
    Since I was off for so long, I feel it is only right to start anew. My name is pokemon player, and I am very happy to meet you.

Credit to lifeburst for the banner, check him out!

I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Crickee View Post
    I don't really get the point of this one.

Yes this thread is back

Quote Originally Posted by Metagross Guy View Post
    I don't really get the point of this one.
    i don't know, i read it and i got scared. but then again, i scare really easy. ehehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by FireTheAbsolLord View Post
    When I saw the thread was gone I had a serious "How could this happen to me" moment. It was depressing. But now it's back again! One of my favorite threads, let me tell you.

Sleep Silhouettes
    This one wasn't horrifying...rather creepy though. Might not sleep well tonight.

Tall, Thin, and Faceless

My computer's lagging to the maximum, so I haven't read this one yet. Seems interesting.
    Slenderman YES. It was a pretty good one
    Thunder Ghouls is getting low on members and we could use your support. Join us
    FC for Trading and Battling:2666 3899 5906
    Name: Azukan(happyface) Record: 3W-8L
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/344uwsj.gif[/IMG] I have alot of bred Deinos. They need homes.

My Best Friend Pokemon: Smashy Gorebyss Honchkrow     Spoiler:- Credits:

o_o The other thread got deleted? Hmm... I wonder why... *X-Files theme*

Found something through the creepypasta page of Know Your Meme:

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Lady
    One day at a shopping mall in the afternoon, a woman was coming out of the mall from a shopping spree. She was in a happy mood. She had gotten to her car and loaded her stuff that she had bought into her trunk. When she was done loading, she shut the door of her trunk and she saw an old lady standing by the passenger side of her car.

The old woman said “Would you be a darling and give me a lift home? I don’t have a car and I was walking all day.”

The woman said “I’d be happy to.” So she unlocked the door for the old woman.

As she started to make her way around the car to the driver’s side, she started to feel uncomfortable. So when she got in the car, she looked in her purse and said “Darn, I can’t find my credit card. I’m going inside to see if anybody found it.”

The old woman said “I’ll wait for you here.”

The woman left to go look for help. Then she found a security guard and told him the situation. They went back to the woman’s car and the passenger door was wide open. On the seat of the car was a shopping bag that the old woman had been carrying. Inside of the bag was the old woman’s dress and a gray haired wig, along with a huge butcher’s knife, a video camera, and a roll of duct tape.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

O-O; that's my reaction to that CP....

Yeah, it got me after a second of thought. I have no idea what the video camera is for, though, and I don't think I want to know.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Yeah, it got me after a second of thought. I have no idea what the video camera is for, though, and I don't think I want to know.
    I'm confused, could you be a dear and spoiler the meaning for me please? I can only think that the "old woman" was a murderer...but that really doesn't make it interesting. I'm, also thinking that she knew something was funky with the woman.
    Last edited by Metagross Guy; 23rd August 2011 at 7:23 PM.

You pretty much got it, MG, no need for spoilers when you got the answer. The "old woman" was going to be a murderer, if not worse. But she did get a little suspicious. Which I suppose is why she lied about the credit card.
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    You pretty much got it, MG, no need for spoilers when you got the answer. The "old woman" was going to be a murderer, if not worse. But she did get a little suspicious. Which I suppose is why she lied about the credit card.
    Ahh thanks! ^.^ and video tape the scene...

^Pretty much but the meaning was the 'old woman' was a sadistic murderer hence the video camera and it video camera was for recording the murder so the person could relive it over again, and get thier twisted pleasure

*shudders* That could be it. There are sadistic people like that in existence, so I'm not going to doubt that.

But seriously? In a parking lot of a mall? Someone's bound to notice.
    I survived Pupa.

Yeah but I think the murderer would demand to be driven off somewhere secluded...and then...*shudders*

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast