This made me lol
        Spoiler:- The Pokemon Stealer:

Click him please!

Quote Originally Posted by sonic507 View Post
    This made me lol
    Where'd you find this?

ive heard of it but i dont know exactly what it is

i am the king, the great lord darkrai. fear my power humans i will remove your from the pokemon world.

Quote Originally Posted by sonic507 View Post
    This made me lol
    Pretty interesting, but not too scary. I like that the character actually read creepypastas.
    Due to my very annoyingly long name, I will accept anything along the likes of pokemonmaster, pokemaster, pokemaster30, P3.0, 3.0, etc.

Spoiler:- Records:

I'm back!

Despite the fact that I am really cautious when reading creepypastas, this one instantly became my favourite. Behold, NES Godzilla.

It's epic and has a touching backstory behind it. There are even screenshots to give you a highly detailed description about what's happening.

I highly recommend this for Godzilla fans, but I think that other CP lovers would like it too.

http://www.terrariaonline.com/thread...pypasta.20091/

Terraria creepy pasta, it's scarier if you've played the game.

I think I might go and write a CreepyPasta soon, I have a few ideas jumping around in my head.
    Last edited by funrush; 16th January 2012 at 8:55 PM.

My friend TonksLivesOn told me one or two, I don't remember them, but she's an AM-A-ZAH storyteller, so I was scared so f****** bad... and when my school went to Frost Valley, our Social Studies teacher told us on TRUE story.
    Later that night the teachers crept around rapping on the windows of the cabins. At 3 in the morning. Me: WHAT THE HELL? WHAT THE BLOODY HELL? *Sees teacher in Scream mask through window* oh crap it was a teacher... *teacher laughs* MY bunkmate started crying really hard...

EDIT: Oh, what the heck, here we go...
        Spoiler:- Julius Forestmann's Golden Hand:

Here are a few (NOT SCARY, I SWEAR) Pictures:
    The Castle
    Last edited by Notalwaysbalckanddwhite; 17th January 2012 at 12:13 AM.
    R.I.P. Kelley. I love you, now go play with Jesus. You were so sweet. And remember, someday you'll see us again. 2007-2011

I will not be on very often anymore... keeping up my own site now.

the creepiest of all creepypasta's is lost silver.

Mew_ made this

^ eh, it's pretty good but didn't keep me up at night

No creepypasta thread is complete without a link to Lost Silver and Glitchy Red.

Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

Last night I read a really short Creepypasta called The Girl in the Photograph it wasn't really scary, and they didn't go to much detail, but the ending is really clever, and I liked it. :3

Well, it's been a while since I've been here!
    I have to say, I haven't found any CP's that have gave me the goose bumps in a while.
    Any one have any? I prefer ones that are set in 'real life' rather than games and such to be honest.xD Buuuuut, if there's one that's like the Majora's Mask one, then I'm up for it!

First Pokemon Creepypasta I read was Lost Silver... I actually found it on 4chan bit after it had been released. I really liked it and wished to read more, but couldn't find many at the time.
    I enjoy reading some pastas from time to time, last one I read was Pokemon Dead Channel, it was okay but I don't really like all the blood in these pastas. Oh well, as long as they're written well... I'll take it.

Oh and if there's absolutely any Pokemon pastas I should read, I would love to know! (I haven't read many)

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Quote Originally Posted by bro View Post
    First Pokemon Creepypasta I read was Lost Silver... I actually found it on 4chan bit after it had been released. I really liked it and wished to read more, but couldn't find many at the time.
    I enjoy reading some pastas from time to time, last one I read was Pokemon Dead Channel, it was okay but I don't really like all the blood in these pastas. Oh well, as long as they're written well... I'll take it.

Oh and if there's absolutely any Pokemon pastas I should read, I would love to know! (I haven't read many)
    Yeah, Lost Silver was great eh?:3
    And hmmm, I heard good things about Hypno's Lullaby. I haven't read it yet though, but check it out.xD LOL.
    Also, here's a whole blog dedicated to Pokemon CreepyPasta's!:3
    http://fyeahpokemoncreepypasta.tumblr.com/
    You can also check Deviantart, they have a lot there~ (And of course Fanfiction.net probably has some)

Am I the only one who finds Apple Farm Massacre stupid. I mean it's not scary it's just OOOHHHH, here's one pony and he's raping everything BECAUSE RAPE EQUALS SCARE, YES? BUT WAIT THEY IS NOW DEAD, OH NOES, BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE, THERE IS VICSERA AN BLUDY BLUD EVRYWEAR OH NOES. And that is how apple is made.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    Am I the only one who finds Apple Farm Massacre stupid. I mean it's not scary it's just OOOHHHH, here's one pony and he's raping everything BECAUSE RAPE EQUALS SCARE, YES? BUT WAIT THEY IS NOW DEAD, OH NOES, BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE, THERE IS VICSERA AN BLUDY BLUD EVRYWEAR OH NOES. And that is how apple is made.
    Well, I don't like Pony's, so I could agree with you on that.xD Don't think it'd make a good CreepyPasta.
    And well, I know rape is a touchy topic, but I've read some fics that had some of those themes and were quite well written/gruesome/scary.
    But yeah, I guess it really just depends who writes it really?

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    I agree. Though, I do think Sweet Apple Massacre could of been a good story, but it's really lacking in the creepy aspect. Plus, most MLP creepypastas follow the same retarded formula: food item + body fluid/part + eating = MLP creepypasta. It's getting old. -.-

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Oh no..... guys, a friend of mine just read smile dog the other night. Now it is ACTUALLY haunting his dreams. No, seriously, for real. He said that it appeared, spoke to him saying to "spread the image or die". He then shouted at it, defiantly, to get out of his head, and then it dissipated like ripples on the water. .....Any suggestions on how to get rid of the damn thing (other than spreading the image, cuz he refuses to do that)?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Oh no..... guys, a friend of mine just read smile dog the other night. Now it is ACTUALLY haunting his dreams. No, seriously, for real. He said that it appeared, spoke to him saying to "spread the image or die". He then shouted at it, defiantly, to get out of his head, and then it dissipated like ripples on the water. .....Any suggestions on how to get rid of the damn thing (other than spreading the image, cuz he refuses to do that)?
    ...It's just a dream, chill.
    No offence, but your friend is obviously over exaggerating. @_@
    Either he just can't handle CreepyPasta's, doing it for attention or just messing with you.xD
    So there's nothing really you can do I guess? Maybe just tell him that the author (who posted the picture and story) admitted that it was fake? Because that's just plain ridiculous.
    Sorry, I don't mean to be aggressive like that. It's just like...come on. Who does that?xD

Here's one I really liked.

No End House

I found it to be really interesting, and I loved the ending to it.

What's Under YOUR Bed?

FC: 2466-2305-3359
    IGN: Jayrad

Isn't it creepy that in pokemon black and white that in the deserted ruins building have been knocked down, ghost without faces are found in the tower, and at the center of the building a giant flaming moth is in it. Seems to remind me to much of 9/11. Is there a creepy Pasta for this?

Thanks to treeco123

LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Isn't it creepy that in pokemon black and white that in the deserted ruins building have been knocked down, ghost without faces are found in the tower, and at the center of the building a giant flaming moth is in it. Seems to remind me to much of 9/11. Is there a creepy Pasta for this?
    No, but I DO find it creepy that after I read 'Easter Egg: Snow on Mt. Silver', I realized: In HeartGold and SoulSilver.... it's SNOWING on top of Mt. Silver.

@Ebilly LOL. Yes, those Pokemon's always were pretty mysterious.xD And really creepy and sad.; A ; Hmmm you brought up a pretty good point though. But no, I don't know any fics about that area.D: Sorry.; A ;

So I've read a few creepypastas about people ending up being haunted by Vocaloid characters (specifically..... I think her name was Miku?). In a way, I kind of envy them. I mean, what teenage guy WOULDN'T want to have a special relationship with a cute anime chick (who can apparently come out of your computer during the night)?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast