Thread: Pokemon: Rise of the Dragon

Default Pokemon: Rise of the Dragon

This story will be most suitable to ages 13 and up since the fight scenes will be more in-depth, but there will be no deaths to keep this story reader friendly.
    Finally let us begin the story:

Chapter One: Late-Start
    A house in the Town of Nuvema:

Helena: HEY KRYIOS!! your going to be late for your trip to the Professor!
    A 19 year old boy stumbles sleeply downstairs
    Kryios: I was wondering when this day would come, now that dads left I can finally go out on my own!
    Helena: Yeah well your father is very protective of you and still doesnt want you to do something stupid.
    Kryios: Oh come on when have I ever done something stupid?!
    Kryios' mom chuckles lightly
    Helena: not yet but you still might
    Kryios rolls his eyes in annoyance
    Kryios: Anyway Im headed off, Professor Juniper said she had a special suprise for a late-start like me.
    Helena: Good luck son!

Nuvema Town:

(Hi, my name is Kryios, and as you can tell by the conversation I had with my mom Im a late start trainer. Thats only because of my over protective dad, and now that he's gone Im finally getting my pokemon. Wish me Luck!

Kryios knocks on the door to Junipers Laboratory
    Juniper: Oh Kryios, Ive been expecting you! Come in and you can choose your pokemon partners!
    Kryios: Wait, did you say partners?
    Juniper: Of course silly! since your a late-start Im giving you a head start! Get it?
    Kryios shakes his head in disbelief
    Kryios: no... anyway, may I see the pokemon?
    Juniper stands a little saddened
    Juniper: yes... Of course right this way
    Kryios is led down a hall into a room full of blankets and baby toys. In one of the corners sits the Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squitle
    Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip
    and Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
    Juniper: you may pic three out of these nine, I apologize for there not being the starters of this region but they were taken earlier today.
    Kryios: thats ok, I think ill be fine
    A screen lights up and an old man in a lab coat appears on screen
    Oak: Juniper take a look at this! youve been wanting to see some shiny pokemon up close right?!
    Juniper rushes to the computer
    Juniper: yes! yes I have, send them over quick!
    Oak: sure thing, theyre headed there now
    3 red lightning bolts appear and out pop 3 pokeballs
    Juniper: this is facinating, Kryios take a look at this too, you might find this interesting!
    Kryios: Sure send em on out
    Juniper tosses the pokeballs and out pops out the 3 shiny pokemon: A charmander, Turtwig, and Mudkip
    Kryios: whoa... Professor? is there by any chance I can choose these 3?
    Juniper shrugs her shoulders still twitching with excitement over the shiny pokemon
    Juniper: I dont know, theyre very rare
    Kryios: I understand but I know responsability, I can take care of these guys
    Juniper: alright very well, you may take these pokemon. Be careful though, If you lose them theyre very hard to replace.
    Kryios gives Juniper a determined look
    Kryios: I will take care of these guys, and Ive already figured out names for them too!
    Juniper: alright lets here them
    Kryios: Charmander is now Krakatoa!
    Mudkip is now Tsunami!
    and Turtwig is now San Andreas!

And so Chapter one ends of the ongoing arc of Pokemon: Rise of the Dragon, Tune in tommorow for the next chapter!

Default Chapter 2: Triple Threat

A House in Nuvema Town:

Kryios opens the door to his house
    Kryios: Hey Mom! I've got my pokemon, wanna see em?!
    An eery silence grips the entire house as nothing is heard except Kryios' heavy breathing from runnng back to his house.
    Kryios: Mom? you here? I hope nothings wrong. Cmon out guys, lets head north to the next town, maybe she's there.

Route 1:

Kryios steps onto route 1s tall grass for not the first time, however on his own was a first. He took each step carefully almost like planning the winning strategy in a game of chess.
    Kryios: Okay Krakatoa, San Andreas, Tsunami; I need all 3 of you to follow me closely, you never know what could come popping out at any mome-
    Vythex: HIYA KRYIOS!!! XD
    Kryios jumps back several feet when his childhood friend jumps out of the thick grass.
    Kryios: What the Heck Vythex! why do you do that!?
    Vythex: Idk lol
    Kryios: would you stop talking in text, your a human being
    Vythex looks at Kryios with annoyed eyes
    Vythex: Fine party-pooper, so I see youve got your pokemon! and theyre Shiney too! Want to do a triple battle? Its your first and It will be fun XD !!!
    Kryios: well, I guess it wont hurt, whadya say guys?
    All 3 of Kryios' pokemon shoot out a welcoming roar as if they were born ready to fight.
    Kryios: Alrighty then, its settled Vythex. Your going down!
    Vythex laughs at Kryios like he's a leunatic
    Vythex: lol, you just started! I've got a one week head start, but heres my 3 pokemon! Come on out! Oshawott! Patrat! Lillipup!
    Kryios stares at her choices of the battle
    Kryios: well I dont have much of a choice but looks like Im going to have to go hard on these noobs, I'll start! Krakatoa Scratch! Rest of you use Tackle!
    Kryios' pokemon rush forward so fast Vythex doesnt have time to counter. Krakatoas Scratch hits Oshawott with deadly accuracy feinting the otter in one shot. Sans and Tsunamis tackle both hit their targets and leave their opponents panting.
    Kryios: Finish them off! you know what to do!
    Vythex: Hurry dodge!
    It was too late, all 3 of Kryios' pokemon were on top of Vythexs' last two and in no time at all Kryios had won the match.
    Kryios: well would you look at that, I won. Good job guys!
    Kryios' pokemon snort with approval
    Vythex: your pretty good Kryios, you should take the gym challenges across the land, you might do well. Anyway Im off! Gotta catch em all!
    Kryios: good luck Vythex, Im headed to Accumula town to look for my mom, have you seen her?
    Vythex: no I havent sorry, keep looking though, Im sure she's around here somewhere.
    Kryios starts to get a worried look on his face
    Kryios: Thanks Vythex, Ill see you later, I gotta run
    Vythex: K Bye!
    Kryios couldnt hear Vythexs' words since he had taken off at a good run with his pokemon close behind to find his mom.

Will Kryios find his mom? Find out Next Chapter which is coming tommorow!

What this needs most is Grammar. Apostrophes, periods, capitalization, spelling, no text talking, that is a necessary part of a successful Fiction, 'cause otherwise, it'll get locked.

Moving onward, a good idea would be to set the scene more. I mean:

A 19 year old boy stumbles sleeply downstairs

Kryios knocks on the door to Junipers Laboratory

Kryios steps onto route 1s tall grass for not the first time, however on his own was a first. He took each step carefully almost like planning the winning strategy in a game of chess.
    That's pretty much the extent of your description. To improve, I heavily, heavily suggest reading a couple classics, some excellent Fictions around here, or looking at the author's who wrote them advice. Or all three. Learning to write is difficult, much like anything worthwhile. But if you feel you have the dedication to write, than nothing should prevent you from learning to become a great author! Good luck!
    Last edited by chanseychansey77; 30th August 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Default Chapter 2: Galactic Plasma?

*quick update before we get started, I will no longer type the story in script form, after reading Harry Potter again I decided to write this in the regular style of books.*

Route 1:

After Kryios had defeated his friend Vythex, He decided to train a little more on route one before headed to Accumula Town. As he fought his way through each and Every wild pokemon he began to think to himself,"this doesn't feel right. Maybe Vythex was just testing me since most of her pokemon were from this area. After all she does have quite the head start". After feeling He had enough of the weak little route one pokemon and his Krakatoa learning the move ember, he decided to move on to the next town to find his mom.

Accumula Town

As Kryios approached the pokemon center he began to think back to his first wantings to be a trainer. You see, his father was at one time a trainer himself, but during his travels he began to hate being with pokemon, even to the extreme of casting off all of his own. He then returned home and said to never associate with pokemon again. This upset Kryios as the day his father returned home was right before his tenth birthday, So Kryios could only watch as more and more of his friends went on their journeys and he stayed home. His mother watched his days of sitting by the widow looking into the grass and sky seeing pokemon flutter about and play so she decided to do something. She divorced his dad to let him someday go onto his own journey. And so here Kryios is now on the first legs of this journey with pokemon to become the worlds greatest trainer.
    "Well we've made it to Accumula guys, looks a little barren dont you think?" Kryios said as he looked around for any signs of life in the town. His pokemon began to become a little nervous as they walked up to the Pokemon center.
    Kryios comforted them by saying,"dont worry guys, Im your trainer, Im here to protect you and when you grow up, youll be able to protect yourselves."
    His pokemon let out a cheerfull grunt of approval. As Kryios was finishing his sentance the door to the pokemon center opened and out came one of Kryios's old friends that he watched go off on his journey nine years ago.
    "Kryios? Is that you? Parents finally let you go on your own Journey then?"
    Kryios confirmed his friends question."Yes Vizeron, well, my mom did. Dad wherever he is, he's probably bangin his head against something hard screaming to himself the word no."
    "ha ha, well niceo to see you out on your own old friend, despite the time difference, I've been waiting for this day, that we can become sort of rivals as we go on our journeys."
    Kryios nodded his head in approval," yeah, we could also travel together. Maybe we can ask Vythex to come to, wherever she is."
    "Oh she's probably off somewhere annoying someone with her habbit of talking in text form,"Vizeron said with a light laugh,"You know her".
    "Yes I do Vizeron, yes I do" Kryios added. "Raawr! Rawwr!" Krakatoa suddenly exclaimed. "What is it Krakatoa?" Kryios asked the little yellow lizard,"you see something?" Krakatoa led Kryios and Vizeron around the corner to what appeared to be some sort of speach and assembly.
    "so thats where the people of the town were" Vizeron exclaimed.
    "Yeah, but who or what are they listening to?" asked Kryios.
    "These citezens are listening to me son" came the assembly leaders voice," These people are listening to my life as a pokemon hater and my wishes to create a new Universe without our rule over these vile creatures!"
    "D-d-dad?!" Kryios shouted in suprise. "Yes my son, it is I, but since Im no longer welcomed to the family you can call me Commander Zoru, Leader of the once proud teams of Team Galactic, and Team Plasma. With these two Teams fused together, we and our pokemon will reshape the world to my liking and then we shall cast off our pokemon to become a Human world!" Kryios' father shouted to the audience. "Screw you Dad!" Kryios shouted even louder,"Your not right in the head! You never let me go out on my own journey, and why? Because you supposedly hate pokemon, Why in Hell would you start to believe in your own crap?!" "Because my son", said Zoru calmly," I have seen the horrors that pokemon can commit, In the arctic regions of a far away land I witnessed the destruction of an exploration crew by the hands of a Giant green Dragon, I saw what a group of Giant blue sea-serphants can do to an entire town! Pokemon are evil and they will be destroyed!" The audience looked confused and a bit scared after the quarrel between father and son. "Dude calm down", said Vizeron," I know you hate your dad but this isnt the time for a fight". "maybe your right Vizeron, but let's make one thing clear, he isnt my dad anymore, hes just another Psycopath wanting to reshape the world in the image of his sick and twisted mind." Kryios said. "You got that right my friend", added Vythex "so whats everyone doing?" "Oh we were just shouting at a raving leunatic," said Kryios," but we better be going, would you like to join Vizeron and me on our journey, it would be great if you could come." Vythex nods intently," yknow what I think I will lol"."Oh god, not more text talk!" exclaimes Vizeron," havent you ever stopped doing that?!" Vythex stares at Vizeron and Kryios with cute stare" nope, but I guess if Im going to go with you guys I'll stop"."Thanks Vythex, lets head to the next route before the Idiot who's doing the speach trys to make us listen" Kryios says as he starts walking in the direction of the exit. "Come on Krakatoa, Tsunami, Andreas," Kryios calls over to his pokemon," lets get a move on, we have a lot of work ahead of us."
    And so ends another chapter in Kryios' beginning journey, along with his friends, he continues to search for his missing mother and furthering his goal of becoming a great pokemon battler. But will he ever find his mom? get ready for another cliffhanger as we find out Tommorow with the next chapter!

Default Chapter 3: Scratches galore

Route 2:

Kryios and his friends Vizeron and Vythex had just witnessed the return of his dad and were headed to route 2 with troubled faces. Each had their own question; Why did Kryios' dad return? What does he have planned? Who are Team Galactic? How did Plazma reform? Yes as they stepped onto the tall grass in the area their attention shifted back to where they were.
    "Well we've reached Route 2, why dont we train a bit?" Kryios piped up. "Sounds like a good Idea", responed Vizeron," However, there are trainers in the area, so keep an eye out for them If you dont want to battle, If you do want to fight them, then ignore my advice." "Advice ignored" chimed in Vythex. For the next two hours the group was hard at work training and honing their pokemons skills. "Krakatoa, use Ember!" Kryios shouted to his Charmander. His charmander obeyed and let loose a small burst of red flame. Staying true to its mark it hit the little Purloin square in the face reeling backwards. "Krakatoa, follow it up with scratch!" Charmander then rushed forward claws sharp and gleaming. As Krakatoa came nearer the Purloin dodged the scratch with a hairs breath, then bit and scratched Charmander in the neck leaving a deep wound. "Charmander!" Exclaimed Kryios. "You've done enough, Tsunami! Your up next, use bubble! Tsunami rushed forward and shot out a flurry of bubbles from his mouth. The bubbles struck the Purloin and the Purloin fell down fainted from the two attacks. "Kryios we need to get your Charmander needs to get healed lets head back to Accumula. We can heal him there". Kryios nodded intently "then lets get to it we have no time to waist" Kryios immediatly ran as fast as he could back to town. However he failed to notice where he was steping and his foot landed on a feeding Pidove. The Pidove squaked in pain and jumped back squaking even more. "Kryios now look what you've done!" shouted Vythex. "Um Vythe, Kryios, I think we'd better run, there appears to be a flock of pidoves and Tranquill flying towards us" Vizeron says as a shadow looms upon the group and their pokemon. "EVERYBODY RUN!" Kryios yells and speeds towards the pokemon center. The flock of bird pokemon quickly decend on Kryios and peck and claw at him and his pokemon giving Krakatoa, Tsunami, and San Andreas multiple gashes over their bodies as they run with Kryios. As they Rush through the door He quickly slams into the waiting desk,"Nurse! My pokemon need help stat!" The Nurse hurries up to Kryios with a stretcher. "Hurry and place your pokemon on here, Ill get them into sugery right away". The nurse then wheels Kryios' pokemon through the door as the needle light turns on. Vizeron and Vythex enters the pokemon center with concerned looks on their faces. "Are your pokemon being healed?" Vizeron asks. "Yeah, the nurse just took them into the ER just now, god I hope they're okay." Kryios replies with a shaky voice. "Dont worry Kryios, I'm sure they will be okay." Vythex says trying to cheer Kryios up. "Yeah, I hope so too". Kryios replies with a heavy sigh. The gang jumps when the Nurse comes through the swingng doors. Their expressions sink when they hear the Nurses words leave her mouth. "Um... I have some bad news...."

What has happened to Kryios's pokemon, and will his mother ever be found?
    Find out in the next chapter of Pokemon: Rise of the Dragon!

* a quick update, before I move on to coming up with the next chapter: I will be replacing Kryios's and other significant trainers and wild pokemons names with their sprite to save room and not become too repetative, and I will be sure to find a way to get Kryios' mom in there somewhere, Im sure your getting tired of cliffhangers.*

* a quick update, before I move on to coming up with the next chapter: I will be replacing Kryios's and other significant trainers and wild pokemons names with their sprite to save room and not become too repetative, and I will be sure to find a way to get Kryios' mom in there somewhere, Im sure your getting tired of cliffhangers.*
    Please don't replace their names with sprites, as otherwise this will belong in the fanart section as a comic, than in fiction.

Your chapters can't really be called chapters; are they 200 words long?

I recommend reading this, before it happens to you too. |D

demise: the last remnants of the fallen

chapter two complete: defective.

meddling with time: where time lines collide
    a new fanfiction of twisted time and mistaken love chapter one complete: steps forward

author's profile -review exchange profile - deviant [/COLOR]

Default Chapters and sprites

Quote Originally Posted by Ejunknown View Post
    Please don't replace their names with sprites, as otherwise this will belong in the fanart section as a comic, than in fiction.

Your chapters can't really be called chapters; are they 200 words long?

I recommend reading this, before it happens to you too. |D
    Alright, Ill keep their names, and Im sure they can be called chapters, they seem to get longer with every post. Who knows, after Im done I may have my own darn book

Default Chapter 4: Scarred vengeance

Accumula Town Pokemon Center:

The Nurse quietly walks over to Kryios and the gang with a small sigh,"Sir, we have some bad news...". Kryios rushes to the nurse grabbing her collar and shouts,"What! tell me What!? Please let my Pokemon be okay! Theyre only in their basic stage!" Kryios begins to sob onto the nurses shirt. "Kryios....." whispers Vythex sadly as she begins to tear up. The nurse then has Kryios let go and says, "The bad news is your pokemons physical appearence cannot be healed. The good news is that theyre A-Okay and ready to begin anew!" The nurse then smiles and wishes them a good day as she opens the door revealing Kryios' pokemon. "char!" "Mud!" "Twig!" Kryios' pokemon shout in joy as they rush up to him and hug him with all their little might. "You guys, your incredible, your the best pokemon any trainer can ever have!" Kryios says to his pokemon as happily as ever. "Hey Kryios," Vizeron points out," Look at your pokemons scars, dont they actually make them look cooler?". "Y'know what?", Kryios replies," You guys actually do look tougher with those scars. Heck, if your up to it and I dont screw things up, Why dont we give those birds a visit?". Kryios' pokemon all grunt in approval.
    As the group turn to head for the door, a bright light envelops Kryios' pokemon. The pokemon then start to change shape and grow in size. "Um, Kryios?", Vizeron says," I think your pokemon are evolving!". "But how?," Kryios asks,"we lost the fight against the pidoves and Tranquills". "Maybe its their sheer determination to help you exact vengeance thats making them evolve!" chimes in Vythex her voice filled with excitement with getting to watch three pokemon evolve at the same time. The light around Kryios' pokemon soon fades and 3 new pokemon stand at the ready to obey their masters commands; Krakatoa is now a Charmeleon, Tsunami is now a Marshtomp, and Sand Andreas is now a Grotle, their scars making them even more battle ready. "Well guys?", Kryios nodds to his pokemon," Lets go visit some birds!" Kryios turns and runs out the door followed by his pokemon. "You think he knows what he's doing Vythex?" asks Vizeron. "Not a clue!" replies Vythex as she too heads out the door leaving Vizeron standing in the pokemon center shaking his head in bewilderment.

Route 2:

As Kryios and his pokemon step onto Route Two for a second time he begins scanning the trees for the pidoves and Tranquills that almost cost him his pokemons lives. "Found em!", Kryios whispers quietly," Alright, you guys know what do do? lead with ember and follow up with razor leaf and bubble-beam, I want this done hard and fast to not let what happened back there happen again." "Ready?, Attack!" Shouts Kryios waking up the sleeping bird pokemon. Before the pidoves and tranquills have time to react, Kryios' pokemon are upon them spraying them with waves of embers, supe sharp leaves and hordes of bubbles. The birds didnt even knew what hit them. "K-k-kryios? is that y-y-y-you?" comes a voice out of some nearby bushes. Kryios jogs over and stares in disbelief and awe as his mother is sitting there with scratches and bruises all over her body. "Mom? MOM! oh thank god your okay? what happened and what did you do with your clothes?" Kryios shouts as his nose starts to bleed in a small and steady stream. "Well," Kryios' mom mutters," I was headed to Accumula to buy some groceries for a getting your first pokemon party when your father showed up. We got into a heated argument and then he ran off shouting something. Next thing I know a giant Grey and White colored Dinosaur looking pokemon comes up and starts jabbing me with its horns and slaming me against walls, I barely escaped before my clothes were torn to shreds by its horns." "Well we can worry about dad later. We need to get you back home. Here, take my jacket, dont want anyone getting any wrong ideas." Kryios says cheerfully to his mom. Kryios, his mom, and his pokemon head south back to their home to recuperate from injuries and hard work as Vizeron and Vythex quickly join them again.

What will happen next chapter? I cant tell you yet, find out tommorow on Pokemon: Rise of the Dragon!

Ok, add paragraphs, i mean its just clumped together, when i saw it i got confused abit, like what line am i on? also a sprite, that would make it a comic and if you hate having to repeat, use the basic he and she or it

^Image By Skiyomi^

I'd love to see these lengths increase continue, and watch this plot grow! I'm looking forward to it. >u<

demise: the last remnants of the fallen

chapter two complete: defective.

meddling with time: where time lines collide
    a new fanfiction of twisted time and mistaken love chapter one complete: steps forward

author's profile -review exchange profile - deviant [/COLOR]

Default Chapter 5: Watery Dinner

Kryios' house in Nuvema Town

After the events of yesterday the Gang returned home and rested, Meeting your dad for the first time in 9 years and finding your lost mom with sheared off clothes and hiding in the bushes is quite tiring. "Hey Kryios lets get a move on! we got a gym to go to!" shouts Vizeron. A few minutes later Kryios comes stumbling downstairs pokemon in tow. "Alright lets go get my first badge". "Um", Vythez says nervously," you might need a pair of pants though". Kryios looks down at his legs and feet and find that he forgot to put on pants. "Oh crap! Be right back!" Kryios runs upstairs and slam his bedroom door leaving his friends laughing their heads off.
    When Kryios heads back down his friends were already gone. "Welcome back hon,"says his mom,"your friends are waiting for you by Route 1". " Thanks mom, ill see you later then". Kryios says kissing his mom on the cheek. "Before you go I made this for you, this is a pendant I made when I found this stone where I was hiding in the bushes. I hope It will bring good luck to your adventure". "Im sure it will mom, Ill wear it with pride". Kryios puts on the pendant and heads out the door saying goodbye and makes his way to route 1.

Route 1:

When Kryios arrives his friends meet him by the path. "Well mr. no pants are you ready?" Jokes Vythex. "Yeah Im ready, lets head to Striaton, Ive got a badge to win". Along the way they manage do to some training on wild pokemon where Kryios' pokemon reach level 20.

Striaton City Entrance:

When the gang reaches the entrance to Striaton city the see a large group of people talking amongst themselves so they decide to investigate. Vizeron speaks first,"hey whats all the commotion?" A townsman looks over at the group with clenched fists "some middle-aged bloke was giving a speech abou the end of all pokemon and the new age of humans". "So my dad was here too" whispers Kryios. "So that man was your father?" comes a strangers voice from the croud, "yeah he is, Im going to become a battle-master and maybe face him to change his ways." The stranger makes himself known showing his blue hair and aged face," Well your father took something from me and If you accept, You will have my assistance whenever I can give it". The stranger give Kryios a small device. "This will help us keep in touch, good luck". With those words the stranger turns to leave and disappears into the crowd of people.
    "Well that was interesting, but now I'm going to the gym, I want that badge". Kryios then sets off to the marked building.

Stration City Gym

When the group enters they encounter a suprise. "Well thats interesting, looks more like a restaraunt then a gym" says Vizeron. "Thats because the gym leaders are us waiters, hi my names Cilan, if you chose the water type I'm your opponent". "Well I have all three types of starters but I plan on using my fire starter Krakatoa, he's a Charmeleon". "Well good luck with your challenge, just head up to the steps of the stage and you will be at the arena". The gang thanks the Cilan and heads up to the stage. When they enter the arena the curtains hiding it slide back revealing to the gang the dining area. "Well, looks like today we have a dinner and a show, Im Cress and will be your opponent, come on out Panpour!
    Kryios steps up and whispers to Krakatoa," Alright, keep your distance when it looks like its going to use a water attack and then when its done rush and use metal claw, that should be enough to take it down after a few of those attacks". Krakturos nods and steps up into the area. "Ill start", says Cress," Panpour, use water gun!"
    Panpour lets loose a jet of water from its mouth which Krakturos dodges. Krakturos then rushes forward claws cloaked in a steel like shine slashing Panpour in the arm. Panpour growls in pain and jumps back. As Krakturos finishes his attack veins appear on his arm. "Good, keep up the metal claws!" shouts Kryios. Krakatoa rushes again with both claws raised. However Panpour when at close range licks Krakatoa with its tongue. Krakatoa stumbles back and finds that his movement has become limited. "Your going to have to do better than that to beat me" taunts Cress. "Well then Krakatoa change of plans," kryios says to his Charmeleon," Release the Dragon within you!". Krakatoa nods then rears back and then shoots a yellow ball of mystic energy from his mouth. The Rage of Krakturos envelopes Panpour and the energy is too much for the water monkey and it faints.
    "Panpour no!" Cress calls back Panpour into its pokeball." Your good trainer, whats your name?" "my name is Kryios, and I will stop at nothing to become a battle-master". "well I hope you succeed, cause Im calling the match your victory, despite this being your first gym battle I can tell your wicked good, heres our badge and head to the next town, good luck!". With that Cress leaves the stage and the people having dinner give Kryios a standing applause.
    "Thank you all, but I must be off, I have things to do, but thank you!" Kryios and the gang quickly leave the gym behind after the match and head toward the entrance to Route 3. "Well Kryios, one down seven to go," states Vizeron," lets head through route 3, we've got a long journey ahead of us". " Yep, and I have a feeling, that this will be a good one." Kryios turns and runs off to route 3 with pokemon and friends close behind.

With Kryios' first badge he is one step close to becoming a battle-master. Next stop Route 3 and a rather rocky partner!
    Stay tuned for Chapter 6!

Default Chapter 7: A rather rocky start

Route 3:

Kryios had just gotten his first badge, yet he wasnt satisfied to the slightest, usually when someone gets their first badge they feel invincible. Kryios was definitely not feeling invincible, in fact he was feeling a little bored.
    "Hey guys, now that we're on route three, why dont we try to catch some new pokemon?" "Yeah, theres a cave not too far from here, there might be some good ones there" replied Vizeron. "Well then lets go, after my badge I need more pokemon, I can become my dream with just three you know". Both Vizeron and Vythex nodded in agreement and all three started running in the direction of the cave.

Wellspring cave:

The gang had just entered the cave and was looking around at the stalagmites and stalagtites and the drops of water coming from the ceiling when Vythex started whining. "Hey Vythex," Kryios asked with concern in his voice," are you alright, you look a little pale". Vythex crossed her knees and continued whining barely getting out of her mouth "i-i-im af-a-afr-aid of enc-l-l-osed sp-spaces". "Oh crap," Vizeron said as he slapped his hand onto his forehead," completely forgot about that, Kryios I'll stay with Vythex outside the cave, you'll have to go on without us". "Dont worry, I can handle myself, its just a cave anyway" replied Kryios with an arrogant stare. "Alright, just make sure to come back out in one piece okay?" "Sure will Vizeron, you can count on me".
    With that, Kryios and his pokemon ran into the shadows of the cave with Krakatoa in the lead, his tail acting as a lantern.
    When Kryios and his pokemon had gotten about halfway into the cave they came across a small pack of ball shaped bats, these bats were resting on the ceiling noses attached to the stalagtites. "Well interesting pokemon but I dont see the uses of a blue ball of fluff right now" whispered Kryios. "Krakatoa, why dont you light em up with an ember". His Charmeleon nodded and quickly let loose a flurry of embers. The flames engulfed each of the Woobats making them wake up with a jolt. They then flew down aiming for Krakatoa intending to use confusion on him. " Tsunami! Intercept with Bite!" Commanded Kryios. Tsunami then got between Krakatoa and the Woobat and bit several of them making them faint. "Huh," muttered Kryios," those bats must be part Psychic if Bite is kicking the crap out of em".
    Kryios then looked at his San Andreas and was wondering what to do with him when a low rumble permeated throughout the cave. The Woobat that were still left un-fainted heared the rumble and flew off toward the entrance away from the sound. "Thats a little odd, Kryios pondered," What could be making this sound". No sooner as those words left his mouth he was able to find out; it was a stampede of Roggenrolas. Kryios' pokemon turned to him wondering what to do, "Well um we could run but whats the fun in that," Kryios said," I say we stand and fight". Hearing his words Kryios' pokemon turned to the stampede with claws and teeth at the ready.
    "Krakatoa, use Metal Claw! Tsunami, I want you to use Water Gun! Andreas! use your Mud Shot, now GO!" Kryios commanded his pokemon. Each one then ran up toward the stampede like two armies about to clash upon the battlefield. When the two forces clashed all chaos ensued with Roggenrolas being tossed everywhich way by Kryios' pokemons attacks. "Heh, never mess with a Battlemaste-ARGH!" exclaimed Kryios as something from behind rammed him in the back. "What the heck was that" When Kryios turned around and looked what was stairing back at him was a rather large Roggenrola. "You must be their leader arent you, your larger than the normal Roggenrolas my pokemon are fighting". The large Roggenrola nodded its head as if it was understanding Kryios' words. "Then I have an Idea, Im going to catch you!" Kryios yelled. " Krakatoa, leave the rest to Tsunami and Andreas! I need you over here!" Kraktatoa finished up slashing a group of Roggenrolas with metal claw then jumped over Tsunami to reach Kryios. "Krakatoa, this guy isnt a normal Roggenrola but he still weak to your Metal claw, I need you to make sure you faint him, I want him to become part of our team". Kryios' Charmeleon grunted an approval and stepped up to the Roggenrola with claws at the ready. "Now Krakatoa! Slice and Dice!" Kryios shouted. As soon as Kryios had finished his command the Roggenrola suddenly shined like steel and took Kraktoas' Metal Claw like it was nothing.
    "Wow, this one is quite the Strategist, Krakatoa change of plans; Release the Dragon!" Kryios shouted. Krakatoa quickly obeyed and released a flurry of bright yellow and purple blasts of energy at the Roggenrola each hitting their mark. The Roggenrola stood there for a moment before falling backwards fainted. As soon as the smaller army of Roggenrolas saw their leader fall before them they stopped their rampage and ran off deeper into the cave leaving Kryios and his pokemon alone. "Well then, time to see if this pokeball will do its job," said Kryios as he took out a small red and white ball. Kryios then tossed it in the direction of the large Roggenrola. The ball hit the fainted pokemon turning it into a bright red light leaving the pokeball shaking on the ground. 1---2---3----"click" Kryios then picked up the pokeball and showed it to his pokemon," Well guys looks like we got ourselves a new battle-partner". Kryios pokemon each jumped up and gave a happy growl in approval.

Route 3 Entrance to Wellspring cave:

Vizeron and Vythex were getting worried about Kryios as he had been there for about 2 hours and it was time for them to move on to the next town. "Vythex, stay here and dont get into any trouble, I'm going in there to find Kryios". "Alright, Ill be fine here, I have my Oshawott here with me. "Osha Osha" happily exclaimed her Oshawott as it gave what looked like a strongman pose lifting and squeezing its arms as if it had big muscles. "Very well, Ill be off then" Vizeron turned around and was about to enter the cave when Kryios popped his head out from the shadows, "hey guys whats up?" "Oh nothing much, just thought I'd go in and look for your unconsious body before the sun goes down" replied Vizeron. "Oh dont worry Im fine, plus I have a new teamate, want to see him?" "Sure, lets see what you got" asked Vythex. Kryios took out one of his pokeballs and gave it a toss. The pokeball popped open and out came the larger Roggenrola. "Roggo" cried Roggenrola as it looked around to see if there was anything to defend Kryios from. Meet my newest pokemon to the team, I dub him Granite," said Kryios, "he was actually the leader of a stampede of regular sized Roggenrolas when I was training on a pack of Woobats back in the cave". "Oh cool, he is bigger isnt he, this ones about a foot taller than a regular one" stated Vizeron. "Well we better be off you guys, we still have a lot to do today other than spelunking in caves for pokemon" interupted Vythex as she got up and started to walk toward the next town. "She's right Vizeron, why dont we call it a day and head for town for a bite to eat".
    Kryios nodded and the group set off to the next town and his next gym battle eagerly waiting for some good food and a good fight. Little did they know though that the blue haired stranger was following them close behind.

What happens next chapter? stay tuned tommorow to find out as Kryios fights his second gym!
    Last edited by Swamptorizard; 5th September 2011 at 3:57 AM.

Default Chapter 8: nothings normal

Route 3:

Kryios had just gotten his fourth pokemon and the group was headed to the next town to take a breather when the mysterious blue-haired stranger showed up again in front of them. "Hello there, I over-heared you talking about taking on the second gym".
    Kryios nodded "yeah, you know of it? What types does it use?" "The type of that gym is the normal type", the stranger replied," do you have a pokemon to combat the type?" "as a matter of fact he does", Vizeron butted in, "but why should we care". The stranger walked up to Vizeron staring at him with eyes with almost murderous attempt. "I know his father, I want revenge on him and helping out your friend is the best way I can think of to get my revenge, do you understand?" Vizeron backed away quickly "yeah just dont hurt us". The stranger laughed for a second "my dear boy I have no intention of hurting you, but I do caution you, do not underestimate your father boy, he may hate pokemon but his are extremely powerful".
    With those words the stranger disappeared into the forest. The group shrugged of their encounter and got on their way to town again. As soon as they got to town they saw the familiar sight of a group of people standing around asking eachother questions. "My dad was here again, it seems like he's always one step ahead of us" Kryios said as he scanned for the gym.
    "Well at least we're only a step behind, if we hurry and complete the gym we mght be able to catch up to him" Vizeron said. "Maybe, just maybe," Kryios replied," and if I'm right the stranger said I caught something to help me with the gym, I'm guessing he mentioned my Granite". Kryios took out a pokemon and gave it a toss. The ball opened up in a shimmering white light and the Large Roggenrola appeared. "Come on Granite, we have a badge to win" Kryios said cheerfully to the living rock. "Rogga, Rogga" Granite replied with happy jump.
    "We'll wait for you out here", said Vythex," Vizeron and I will ask about your father to the locals, that way we knock out two Pidoves with one stone". "Sure thing, Ill meet you back here with my second gym badge" and with that Kryios and his Roggenrola ran off toward the gym slamming the door behind him.

Nacrene City Gym:

When Kryios opened the door and went in he found himself standing inside a museum instead of a gym. He decided to take a detour and check out the exhibites before asking where the gym was exatly in this building. No sooner when he first started walking around he came across an exhibit with what looked to be a small white orb the same shape and size of his black pendant but opposite in color. "Huh, thats a bit odd," Kryios pondered to himself," maybe these two are related somehow, either way I need to find the gym" "the gym is right behind that door" said a man poining to a door at the back of the museum. "Dont forget to tell my wife I said hi, I think she lost herself in her work again." The man walked off toward the counter and asked the receptionist something Kryios couldnt make out. "Alright then Granite, lets head on through".
    When they went into the door they saw an arena littered with papers and books, with a woman sitting in the center with a magnifying glass. "Not now hun," said the woman, "Im busy" She didnt even pause to look up. "Well Im not your hun and Im here for the gym badge, so I will fight you, you cannot and will not back down" Kryios said with aggitation in his voice.
    The woman looked up from her book "oh another trainer", she said, "might as well get this over with, i need to finish studying these books". Kryios became even more agitated. "Dont make me curse you, lady," Kryios snapped," My tongue is as sharp as my battleing skills". "Fine then, one on one match, go watchog, use Retaliate and end this quickly". She tossed a ball and out came a little prairy-dog like pokemon. "Damnit lady what do you take me for!," Kryios yelled, " Granite! use Iron defense and beat her pokemon back with Rock Blast!" Granite quickly obeyed and its body shimmered in a chrome like shine and it then fired a stream of stones at her Watchog. The Watchog dodge them and slammed into Granite almost knocking it over. "Granite, you okay?" asked Kryios with concern on his face. The Roggenrola jumped back on its feet and its body shimmered in the chrome like light again as it continued to fire off more and more stones. This time however the Rocks managed to hit their target sending the watchog slamming into the wall.
    "Good going Granite, now finish the thing with a head-butt!" Granite rushed forward and slammed it whole head against the Watchogs stomach making it spit up blood and spit and what looked like lunch. "Thats what you get for trying to trying to not fight me and hurry things up old lady." Kryios shot at the gym leader. The woman laughed and smiled "you really know what your doing dont you?" she eyed him directly "you have great things in front of you I can tell". I think your ready for the next gym, good luck" She handed Kryios his badge then sat back down and continued to study the same book she was reading with the magnifying glass.
    "Well Granite, lets share our news with our Vizeron and Vythex, Im sure they've figures somethign about my dad by now" Kryios said to Roggenrola, and the two went out the door to meet their friends.

Next chapter Kryios gets an unhappy visitor! find out who it is tommorow!

*a small update; to accomodate the occasional D word to make the story a bit more colorful Im upgrading it from pg-13 to pg-15, but cussing, swearing, cursing will not be a regular part of the story, just to liven it up a bit and get some of the older pokemon fans more interested in the story*

Default Chapter 9: Duty

Nacrene City:

It had been a day since Kryios had gotten his Gym badge from the Nacrene City Gym. They were staying at the Pokemon Center resting when the Nurse came into their room. "Sorry to interupt your relaxation time but theres someone here to see you and that person is not happy". The nurse turned to leave and strode off with a worried look on her face.
    "I always get the worst feeling when a nurse does that since the Pidove Incedent," Kryios said looking at his friends,"who do you think is here?" "Im not quite sure Kryios but whoever it is Im standing by your side and so is Vythex, Right?" Vizeron turned toward Vythex for an answer. "You can count on us Kryios!" Vythex said cheerfuly as she got up and looked out the door.
    "Um I think I better go now," she said as sweat started pouring down her face," I dont think we want any trouble" It was the officer of Nacrene City. "No I dont think you want trouble, Especially you Kryios. Your coming with me". The officer grabbed for Kryios but he missed as Kryios dodged out of the way, running out the door. "Look officer I dont know why your doing this but I'm not the guy your looking for!". "Yes you are trainer, the gym leader told us that you were too harsh on you pokemon, and it almost killed her own".
    Kryios stopped and looked over his soldier at the police officer. "Its my duty to become a battle master miss, and If you think you and your band of uniform wearing lackeys is going to get away with taking this dream away you have another thing coming." Kryios lifed his arms and pulled out 4 pokeballs, "cmon out guys, looks like we need to prove to this officer that the gym leader was stretching the truth". All of Kryios pokemon growled a sign of acknoledgment as they prepared to fight for him.
    "Honestly kid, who's word am I going to believe, some bigshot trainer or a certified gym leader" the officer laughed as she brought out her own pokeballs. A Purloin appeared at her side claws at the ready. Kryios looked directly into the officers eyes as he said "I dont know, which one are you going to believe?" The officer gulped as she started to point toward Kryios "Purlion scratch!"
    Kryios glared at the officer saying " Granite, block it with Iron defense and follow up with a rock blast. Kryios' Roggenrola ran up to the Purlion cloaking itself in a steel like light and the scratch bounced right off of Granites think stone shell. It then looked straight at the Purlion and fired off several vollies of small rocks each hitting their mark making the Cat pokemon faint.
    "Maybe you are just a better strategist with a sort of dark side to battling," the officer said calling her pokemon back still shaking," you can continue on your journey and we can continue this investigation later". The officer turned around and quickly walked out of the center as fast as she could. " I think I scared her," Kryios turned to his friends," You think I went a little over the top?" Vizeron looked at his friend "Is this how you battle? your so calm collective and yet so good at battling your brutal. Your the best Pokemon battler I've ever seen". Vythex walked over to the door, "well arent we going to go? We have to get to the next town and see if your dads been there yet. "Kryios' eyes lit up with realization "Oh thats right, I almost forgot" Kryios called his pokemon back and started runnng out the door. "Hurry up! we dont have all day". Vizeron and Vythex looked eachother rolling their eyes as they set off running after Kryios to their next destination.

Pinwheel Forest:

Kryios had just stopped running when he came across a sign that said : Pinwheel forest ahead, beware of angry grass and bugs. Vizeron and Vythex caught up to him panting "Finally, we can get to the next City by walking through this forest, It also might be a good place to catch some pokemon" Vizeron wheezed as he was the one most out of breath. Kryios nodded "yeah why not" and he turned and headed into the forest leaving his friends to catch their breaths.
    When Kryios had reached all the way into the forest he saw something peculiar; a small opening to the east of the leaf-strewn road. Maybe that place is a good place to check for a new pokemon Kryios thought as he began to make his way toward the strange opening. As he got to the opening everything seemed to stop; the rustling of the wind, crackle of the leaves, even the pidoves stopped chirping. Kryios felt uneasy but he went inside anyway.
    As soon as he stepped inside he found the reason why everything stopped. In the middle of the clearing from the entrance was the grass type legendary Virizion looking directly into Kryios' wide eyes. Kryios started to turn around for the exit but the legendary was too fast and blocked his way out. Kryios gulped as he said "Well, your my first legendary I've actually seen, but it is my duty to fight and capture pokemon I see and your no exception, Everyone! cmon and help me beat this thing!" All of Kryios' pokemon appeared and immediatly started to attack Virizion. Virizion just yawned and with one sweep of the leaves on her neck, she fell both Marshtomp and Grotle leaving Krakatoa and Granite as the only able bodied pokemon to fight with Kryios. "you both did well you two," Kryios said as he took back his fainted allies,"now the real fight starts! Krakatoa, use ember! Granite Iron defense then Headbutt! Charmeleon and Roggenrola obeyed and charged Virizion with all their might pelting her with their attackes.
    She wasted no effort slicing them again with the leaf-blades on her neck. "No! guys!" Kryios shouted in pain at the sight of his pokemon being hurt again and again, "damnit! I didnt want this to happen again, I wanted you to become strong, I wanted to become strong. Then What the Hell do I need to do!" Kryios shouted toward the sky sending Pidoves and other wild pokemon running for safety. Just as Kryios fell on his knees tears rolling down his face A bright light enveloped both Krakatoa and Granite.
    The light became even brighter clouding out the view of Kryios pokemon and Kryios had to shut his eyes to keep from being blined. "whats going on?" Kryios asked himself. When he opened his eyes, his mouth dropped down to the ground with amazement. Krakatoa was now a full grown Charizard and his Granite had skipped and evolution entirely and was now a mammoth sized Gigalith. The two evolved pokemon glared at the Legendary for making their trainer cry and both lept at Virizion intent to make sure it payed the price.

With that I end chapter 9, stayed tuned for chapter 10 tommorow to find out what happens to the fight between Kryios and Virizion!

I will be working on chapter 10 later today, just got back from work with a long list of chores and will get the story written when Im finished, basically im writing this reply so the devs dont think this is a dead thread.

Default Chapter 10: Retribution

Pinwheel Forest:

Kryios staired in disbelief as he saw his two pokemon that had evolved go toe to toe with the legendary pokemon Virizion. They're actually holding their own! thought Kryios as he witnessed his Krakatoa throw a huge flamethrower engulfing Virizion. While Virizion was trying to escape the flames Granite loomed over the sea of fire and slammed his head down onto the area creating a large crater. As the smoke cleared Virizion had dodged the attack but was injured in one leg and panting heavily.
    "You guys, you guys are just incredible" Kryios said in bewilderment. His Charizard turned to look at him and nodded with a grin. Kryios shook up his tears and a face of determination replaced the face of sadness that had filled Kryios moments ago. Kryios looked at his pokemon and with boldeness in his voice and said "well, what are we waiting for, lets bring this thing down. Krakatoa, Granite you know what to do!" Krakatoa shot forward and slammed his fangs into the back of Virizion. Granite while Krakatoa was holding Virizion in place lumbered up to it and Slammed his head directly into the legendary knocking it to the ground.
    Virizion coughed, wheezed, and finally blacked out. Kryios took a moment to breath and walked over to the fainted legendary. "Wow, just wow, im just starting my career and We manage to bring down a legendary!" Krakatoa and Granite roared a cheer and walked up to Kryios wondering on what to do next.
    Kryios looked at the legendary and back to his pokemon. "Now that this moment has arrived Im not sure what to do. This pokemon I know is important to the area but I really want to catch it. But as seeing how you two took it down quite easily after you evolved, im not sure I want Virizion on my team". Kryios got up and walked to the entrance of the clearing. "Come on, we need to go either way. We can try later on to catch it". Krakatoa and Granite both nodded and followed Kryios out of the clearing.
    As Kryios and his pokemon were out of sight two shadows appeared over Virizion. Virizion woke from being fainted and stood up and bowed its head in greeting to the two shadows. The shadows came forward and revealed themselves to be Cobalion and Terrakion. The two others bowed in the same greetng. They turned to look at the entrance as if spying on Kryios. The trio then lept back into the brushes and out of sight.

Skyarrow Brige Entrance

Kryios walked out on to the entrance overlooking the gleaming bridge. "Hey Kryios, we've been waiting about an hour for ya!" Vizeron shouted sitting on the railing. "Sorry guys," Kryios apologized," I was training in the forest. Didnt catch anything but I did gain two new pokemon". Both of Kryios' friends looked at him puzzled. "Krakatoa, Granite, come on out!" Kryios said turning around and beckoning at the entrance. Krakatoa and Granite slowly stepped out of the doorway into full view. When the two made themselves known, Vizeron and Vythex almost had a heart attack. Vythex was the first to manage to speak. "What the heck Kryios, how did they evolve so fast?"
    "Funny thing actually", Kryios laughed," While in the forest I found a small clearing inside of an entreeway. In that clearing the legendary pokemon Virizion was waiting". Vizeron eyed his friend skeptically "Oh come on Kryios, your telling us you saw a pokemon thats only been spoken of in legends. I highly doubt you saw a legendary pokemon". Krakatoa growled suddenly glaring at Vizeron. "But I will take your word for it" Vizeron added as he backed away slowly.
    "Well, enough chitchat," Kryios interupted, "We need to get going as its getting late. Lets head to the city across the brigde and stay in the pokemon center, then we can move on tommorow". Vizeron and Vythex nodded and the group started their way up to the bridge as their day ends to a close.

What happens next? Chapter 11, a sticky battle will escalate into a turf war in the streets of Castelia City!

Default Quick Update

Just a quick update, since I have school today I will post chapter 11 after classes which is around 2:30 cst

Default Chapter 11: Crime doesn't pay

Skyarrow Bridge:

Kryios and his friends were on their way to Castelia City, and to do that they needed to cross the magnificent Skyarrow Bridge. As they walked across the pedestrian walkway they marveled at the cars running beneath them and the cargoships and cruiseliners sailing by the pillars. As they reached about the halfway point they noticed something peculiar. A group of suited men were standing around a beat up looking man standing on the edge of wall. "Go ahead and jump dweeb!" yelled one of the suited men. The others similarily taunted the man on the edge. One of the suited men took out a pistol and poked him in the leg. The man then teetered for a moment and then finally fell.
    "Well aint that a kick in the head" laughed one of the suited men. "We needed a good laugh and boss let us have it". Next thing the men knew was a large black blur flew under the bridge. "What was that!?" screamed one of the men. "I dont know but keep sharp!" The blur made itself known carrying the beat up man in its arms. "Kriky! Its a black Charizard!" a passerby yelled.
    The men in suites brought out their guns. "Who cares what it is, it ruined our fun and it must pay!" They pointed their guns at the Charizard and fired. Before any of the rounds could reach it Kryios' Granite stepped in and deflected each and every single bullet the men fired. "Your messing with the wrong pokemon" said Kryios walking up to Krakatoa. "Nice work back there, that guy was almost a goner". The man who fell turned to Kryios thanked him and ran off as fast as he could. "You sniviling brat!" yelled the biggest suited man as he flung a fist toward Kryios. Granite intercepted it sending the man reeling back as you could here bones and sinew snapping.
    "ARGH! the bloke broke my bloody hand!" The man keeled over screaming in pain. "Thats what you get for messing with a trainer," said Vizeron as he stepped up to the gang,"Let me show you my pokemon!". Vizeron swung his arm releasing three pokeballs. The balls opened up to reveal a Servine, Timburr, and a Swadloon. "Servine! use razor leaf!" Vizerons' Servine shot out several razor sharp leaves cutting the mens weapons in half. The men drop their now useless guns and pull out knives.
    "Oshawott! use water gun!" Vythex commanded her starter pokemon. Her water otter spat out a beam of water making their knives slip out of their hands. "Thanks guys", Kryios nodded to his friends," Ill take it from here" Kryios looked at Granite and Granite nodded as he understood what to do. Granite walked over to the men looming over their now defensless frail forms. Granite then Reele back and slammed his head into the pavement sending the mob flying.
    Kryios was stunned to see the battling skills of his friends. Incredible, absolutely incredible he thought to himself. "Kryios, we better get going before the mafia recovers" Vizeron turned to Kryios with a worried look on his face. "Wait theyre mafia?" Kryios looked at the unconsious men, "well that does explain the expensive suites and the weapons, alright lets get out of here". Kryios and his friends started running toward the end of the bridge and castelia city with pokemon in tow. Little did they know a group of other men is waiting for them.

Find out what happens next in Chapter 12 tommorow!

Default Chapter 12: A sticky end?

Skyarrow Bridge:

Kryios and the gang were reaching the city end of the bridge when they caught sight of a larger group of men armed with tommy guns. "Let me guess your the backup for the group we trashed back there" Kryios said to the men.
    "Nope, son, we are their rivals". A voice came out of the crowd. "The guy you saved was one of our men captured by them". The voice made itself known as a bulky man with a cigar in his mouth stepped out. "Nice ta meet ya, the names Al Enopac at your service. Al walked up to Kryios and shook his hand. "Now I presume your tired from your battle on the bridge". Kryios accepted the handshake and looked at Al with a puzzled look. "Actually we were headed to the pokemon center".
    Al looked at the gang and nodded. "Alright, if u do need anything and I mean anything we're based by the gym, as we are in debt to you for saving one of my men". Al and his men turned and walked off leaving Kryios and the gang on the bridge. "Well that was interesting, I wonder what exactly he can do" Kryios says as he walks toward the entrance to Castelia. "Your not serious about taking him up on that are you?", Vizeron says to Kryios," he's the mafia for crying out loud!" Kryios chuckles at his friends words. "Look, we'll stay the night, get my gym badge and then leave, happy?" Vythex breaths a sigh of relief "Yeah, lets go get some rest". The group enters Castelia city to end another day of their adventure.

Castelia City, the next day:

Kryios awoke in his bunk with a loud yawn. He shuffled in his bed and looked at the clock; it read 3:47 am, damn I really need to get some sleep, he thought, well i guess I can use this time for some training. Kryios got out of bed as quietly as he could to not disturb his friends. He put on his clothes, overcoat, and belt and headed out the door. Kryios summoned his Marshtomp and Grotle, "Alright you two", he whispered," we're going to train for the upcoming gym battle, Marshtomp, Grotle you will be training on eachother, use whatever attack you wish. Just dont go overboard. The two pokemon nodded and immediatly flung themselves at eachother. Grotle ran up to Marshtomp as quickly as he could to use bite. Marshtomp countered with a mudshot flinging it at Grotles eyes. Grotle retracted into his shell and dodge it coming out and using razor leaf to try and cut of Marshtomp, Marshtomp dodged running up to Grotle and using his mud-bomb move. Grotle retracted again using withdraw and then shot out several seeds hittng Marshtomp.
    The seeds sprouted making Marshtomp weaker, and Grotle appeared to be gaining strength. "Marshtomp, you know Grotles weakness, try finding a way to exploit it. Marshtomp looked over to Kryios and then sharpened his focus onto Grotle as the air seemed to get colder around the area. "Thats it Marshtomp, you got this". Kryios looked at Marshtomp with a smile. "Grotle, you can focus on your type match up as well. Try using your mega drain. Grotle nodded and the blooms on Marshtomp widened as energy shot from them into Grotle. Marshtomp then released an Ice Beam which hit Grotle square in the side. Both pokemon collapsed in exhaustion. Kryios walked over to the two and patted them on the backs giving them some medicine. "You guys are great, you are definitely ready for the match today". Kryios put his pokemon back into their pokeballs and headed back into the pokemon center and back into bed.

Castelia City, late morning:

Kryios awoke again, this time he wore his clothes to not have to change. He walked to the balcony of the pokemon center and found his friends waiting for him. "Did you just get up?" Vizeron asked. Kryios looked out onto the bay and replied, "no actually i was up for awhile early morning with some training. Instead of using Krakatoa or Granite I'm thinking about using Tsunami or Andreas". "Well its your choice, you fight with what you want" Vythex said with a smile.
    As they were looking out at some of the arriving ships Al and his men walked up to the pokemon center. "Eh! Kid! you want me to get you something?!" Al shouted to the balcony. "Im not sure yet, Ill think of something after my gym battle!" Kryios responded. "Very well, keep in mind I dont like to wait!" Al shouted to them and walked off. "Well, looks like your going to have to think of something" said Vizeron.
    Kryios laughed as he said," Oh I think I already know, although I wont tell until after the match.

*update* Im stopping right here for now, will continue later tonight*

I will be updating with an extra long chapter tommorow! for my lack of updating and chapter making today. Reason? Im at a friends birthday party and 3 wiis and like 10 DSs' of different models.

Default update

Im in the process of quite the chapter, ive been writing it on paper as a rough draft and getting ready to put it on here. Tommorow is when Ill be posting it so I hope you will like it!

Default Sorry bout this

Forgive me for not putting in the chapter today, need to run a few spell checks and was busy with real life. I will put in the chapter tommorow, the admins can hold it to me if they wish.