Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 Series Season 3 *Potential Spoilers*

Default Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 Series Season 3 *Potential Spoilers*

Hey guys, so the 3rd season of this series started yesterday after the 2nd season just ended last week(which is awesome btw). So this is the thread to talk about the show in all it's amazingness.

If you haven't heard about this show, you can go here for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage...012_TV_series)

So did you guys watch the premier?? What did you think??

Be sure to follow all rules guys and be decent to each other.

Enjoy !!

I saw the season 3 premier last night. Loved it! I loved all the references they do to the old series, movies, and overall franchise. The scenes with Leonard in the tub with Raph looking over him. I loved it. A nod to the first movie with Leo and Raph's roles reversed. I still love Donnie's crush on teen April. Casey Jones has been very enjoyable. This is one of the few animated series where I feel as excited as a child watching. This and LOK are the only animated shows to do it for me anymore. But yeah, I enjoyed the season opener and I am excited to see what will happen. How the turtles will take back their city from Shredder and Kraang, and how they adjust to farm life. And with no mentor to guide them right now, it will be interesting to see where they go from here.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Ok todays episode was just freaky...I mean I'm an adult and was like wtf, imagine what the kiddies thought....

I like this show and this season but can we just see the defeat of the Kraang for good and move on? I'm getting sick of them.

Eagerly waiting for Rocksteady and Bebop's debut.

So I just watched the latest episode and I'm glade that Donnie and Casey are kind of getting along now.

wont be surprised if Donnie and Casey have problems after this
    Last edited by STICKTOPIA; 9th January 2015 at 9:56 PM.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Well tomorrow new episodes begin. the next two are set with the turtles in the woods but after that we return to New York!

Anywhere I can watch season 3 to catch up? On Demand has episodes in the wrong order.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.