Page 49 of 141 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

you could start off at any episode. it doesn't really follow a specific plot starting from episode one. i mean, the first two episodes ARE a two parter but i hope you understand what i'm trying to say haha

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

Quote Originally Posted by dd1zzle View Post
    Is this a show where I can hop right in and i'll understand whats happening or do I need to watch it from the beginning?
    Generally you CAN watch any episode without having to watch previous ones (with the exceptions being the season finale/premier episodes in which most were 2-parters), but there are sometimes jokes or references or even character appearances that call back to previous episodes for you to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by dd1zzle View Post
    Is this a show where I can hop right in and i'll understand whats happening or do I need to watch it from the beginning?
    I jumped right in mid-first season and had basically no trouble following along.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I jumped right in mid-first season and had basically no trouble following along.
    True, but the first episodes should be watch near first at least, cause they start the thing off and tell how everypony got to where they are then.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

For me watching the first episode was how I knew that this was not going to be like the previous incarnations of My Little Pony and that it was likely to be worth watching but I suppose you would get that from watching almost any episode of it.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    For me watching the first episode was how I knew that this was not going to be like the previous incarnations of My Little Pony and that it was likely to be worth watching but I suppose you would get that from watching almost any episode of it.
    Do ya think we'll be getting the same feeling from the first fan-made episode, Double Rainboom?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    True, but the first episodes should be watch near first at least, cause they start the thing off and tell how everypony got to where they are then.
    But the problem with that is the first 2 episodes weren't exactly the best, most people go in and watch the pilot just to see what the hypes about. When really, episode 3 is where you should start.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    But the problem with that is the first 2 episodes weren't exactly the best, most people go in and watch the pilot just to see what the hypes about. When really, episode 3 is where you should start.
    I can understand not liking the first episode because it's basically setting the stage and introducing the Mane 6, but you didn't like Episode 2? Really? I like most of the premiers and finales in the series, they always have a darker take on the series, and when they don't (Grand Galloping Gala), they're at least really funny. I will say this, though, Episode 3 is the first "normal" episode of the series. While the first two are great and paint a darker adventure themed plot, the series in general is more lighthearted and has a slice of life focus. As for the question of where to start the series, the writers specifically made it so you can pretty much jump in at any time, but there are a few episodes that introduce recurring elements (usually characters) into the series, namely:

Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2: Friendship is Magic, Part 1- As I said, it sets the stage and introduces the Mane 6. Great way to learn about the characters. The ending also ties in to the rest of the series.
    Season 1, Episode 3: The Ticket Master- First episode in the Grand Galloping Gala story arc, which takes place randomly over the course of Season 1 (Episodes 14 and 26 to be exact).
    Season 1, Episode 9: Bridle Gossip- Introduces a recurring character named Zecora who appears several times in Seasons 1 and 2.
    Season 1, Episode 12: Call of the Cutie- Introduces the Cutie Mark Crusaders, a group of secondary characters who appear frequently throughout the series (sometimes even getting episodes to themselves).

There's other episodes that either give minor references throughout the series that you probably don't need to see to understand, or only have a bearing on what happens in Season 3, but if you're just watching Seasons 1 and 2 for now, definitely see those 5 before you watch any of the episodes after them.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

@Bolt the cat

I'm waiting on season 3, just like everyone else.
    I though episode season 1 episode 2 was alright, but I personally didn't start loving the show until later on.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Agreed, from the first couple of episodes I liked the show but didn't start loving it until much later
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Agreed, from the first couple of episodes I liked the show but didn't start loving it until much later
    I didn't start loving it until I read the Fridge Brilliance page that explained many things that tend to go over viewers heads. I made me think, "Wow, they really do give it their all for this show."

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

I may have to go give that a read as didn't get up to that part just yet but I can imagine how they would just do things such as that which in my opinion the show is better off for it

I may have to go give that a read as didn't get up to that part just yet but I can imagine how they would just do things such as that which in my opinion the show is better off for it
    Check it out here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...endshipIsMagic

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Well, yeah, other than the first episodes showing the layout of the show, the best episodes are the ones that come later. My favorite would have to be Sisterhood Social or Luna Eclipsed. Especially the "Friendship is Witchcraft" version of each

Well, yeah, other than the first episodes showing the layout of the show, the best episodes are the ones that come later. My favorite would have to be Sisterhood Social or Luna Eclipsed. Especially the "Friendship is Witchcraft" version of each
    A grade A example of Growing The Beard.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    A grade A example of Growing The Beard.
    So, according to the original top comment for the Sisterhoove's Social Parody (I know, I got it wrong in the last one), would you want Sweetie Belle's voice?

So, according to the original top comment for the Sisterhoove's Social Parody (I know, I got it wrong in the last one), would you want Sweetie Belle's voice?
    If I was a robot but I'm not so "no."

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    If I was a robot but I'm not so "no."
    How about a little microphone that made you sound like a robot? C'mon, you can't deny that her voice was awesome that way.

How about a little microphone that made you sound like a robot? C'mon, you can't deny that her voice was awesome that way.
    True. I'd be cool.

I could just imagine making a painting for someone and saying in that voice, "I have arranged objects in an aesthetically pleasing manner."

I haven't seen any of the episodes you mentioned, but I watched the first two episodes of FiW, and they weren't that funny. But I'll check out some more and see if they're any better. So far the only parody series I really like is Camaradarie is Supernatural.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

What's FIW? I know it's a parody series but what does it stand for?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Friendship Is Witchcraft I would imagine.

I used to wonder what friendship could be....
    but then everything changed when the fire nation attacked

Spoiler:- Personality Pony:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshippers View Post
    I used to wonder what friendship could be....
    but then everything changed when the fire nation attacked
    My Little Portal, My Little Portal...
    AaaaaaaaaaaaaH....
    My Little Portal~
    I used to wonder what science could be
    My Little Portal~
    Until you all shared it's madness with me
    Big adventures
    Tons of fun!
    A beautiful maze
    The cake is wrong!
    Shooting Portals
    It's no easy feat!
    But science makes it all come clean!
    Oooo
    My Little Portal~
    Did you know that I can't play to save my liiiiiife!

Page 49 of 141 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast