Page 89 of 141 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Luna gives new a meaning to "In your dreams." Nice first episode for Scootaloo.

I kind of liked this episode, Luna's appearance was just plain awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Uh, wouldn't that be Nightmare Moon? I mean, I'm pretty sure they are separate entities, and since Nightmare Moon does have the word 'nightmare' in her name, this stands to reason. Intriguing and incredibly intuitive observation I might add. I personally was thinking of Inception, but hey, I did call it Dreamception, so I suppose you already knew that.
    Someone needs to go write a ponified version of Inception. Now.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I kind of liked this episode, Luna's appearance was just plain awesome.

Someone needs to go write a ponified version of Inception. Now.
    Seriously, don't give me ideas, because I'm already... Okay, okay, fine. It's on the to-do list during my Christmas break.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

Oh confound you Scootaloo and your squees, still no parents however.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Oh confound you Scootaloo and your squees, still no parents however.
    What's with shows like these and parents? It's almost as weird as in Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    What's with shows like these and parents? It's almost as weird as in Ed, Edd, and Eddy.
    But at least in that, everyone was confirmed to have parents, where as here it's unknown if Scoots are even still around, or if she was just randomly created. Then again, I may be thinking into this a little too deeply.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    But at least in that, everyone was confirmed to have parents, where as here it's unknown if Scoots are even still around, or if she was just randomly created. Then again, I may be thinking into this a little too deeply.
    We could always go really sad and dark and say they're dead and she sleeps in a cardboard box under RDs house at night.

However, not going down that road (which I advocate) I still have to think that they're dead like AJs parents (head canon I know, don't shoot me), and that Scoots lives in an orphanage. The show wouldn't touch on something like that though, which is why it seems ambiguous. All the same, Rainbow Dash willingly accepting Scoots as something of a responsibility kinda points to the fact that Scoots doesn't have anypony else to go to. If she had parents or some such, I'm sure RD would've been more hesitant to take her in.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

However, not going down that road (which I advocate) I still have to think that they're dead like AJs parents (head canon I know, don't shoot me), and that Scoots lives in an orphanage. The show wouldn't touch on something like that though, which is why it seems ambiguous. All the same, Rainbow Dash willingly accepting Scoots as something of a responsibility kinda points to the fact that Scoots doesn't have anypony else to go to. If she had parents or some such, I'm sure RD would've been more hesitant to take her in.
    IIRC, Lauren said it was something along these lines but they don't want to mention it on the show.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I figured Scoots was an orphan which was why she wanted Rainbow Dash to be her Big Sister/maternal figure so much.

This was one of the more enjoyable CMC episodes. Scootaloo's still a pretty average character to me, but I didn't outright dislike her time on screen. I just don't think she's as interesting as Sweetie Bell (who's as strong as Big Mac apparently) or Applebloom. The interactions between Applejack/Applebloom and Sweetie Belle/Rarity were just adorable, especially the bit at the end with Rarity.

Let's just hope Scootaloo doesn't end up like Dash's turtle.

The fun way the episode can be handled:
    - Applejack saves Spike's life
    - Spike leaves Twilight to live with Applejack
    - Spike is an efficient worker which surprises Applejack.
    - She asks why he doesn't come over more often and he says it's because he was Twilight's assistant
    - Meanwhile Twilight is suffering a gradual breakdown because Spike is gone and she can't organize as well as he can.
    - At some point she decides to appoint Pinkie Pie as her assistant. You can guess how it turned out.
    - Twilight goes to ask Spike to come back only to find Spike and Applejack getting along fine.
    - Fearing Spike will never come back Twilight " Makes a Friendship Problem "
    - As expected, it goes horribly wrong
    - Spike ends up saving them both
    - Thinking Spike (or Applejack even) won't forgive her for causing trouble Twilight concedes defeat
    - Spike stops her and tells her that she's irreplaceable, and now that the debt is repaid he can go home
    - Applejack forgives Twilight easily and invites Spike to come out anytime, debt or not
    - Since he enjoyed his time with the Apples (who spoil him with food) he continues to help them on weekends
    - The Lesson: You don't need a special reason to be a good friend
    Last edited by An00bis; 8th December 2012 at 7:33 PM.

Damn, season 3 is shaping up to be a good season.

Scootaloo was adorable in this episode, and Rainbow Dash was in top form. It's nice to see Rarity is still being a good sister (kind of xD)

The continuity nods they keep giving us this season have been great, and I loved that Luna had a role in this episode. Overall, another great episode.

And for Spike at Your Service, I really just want to see jealous Twi. A bit more emphasis on Spike and Twilight's bond, and how lonely she gets without him. Something like that anyways, I just like the fact that AJ has a bit of episode focus for once.
    Last edited by Charoshi; 8th December 2012 at 7:36 PM.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    I figured Scoots was an orphan which was why she wanted Rainbow Dash to be her Big Sister/maternal figure so much.

This was one of the more enjoyable CMC episodes. Scootaloo's still a pretty average character to me, but I didn't outright dislike her time on screen. I just don't think she's as interesting as Sweetie Bell (who's as strong as Big Mac apparently) or Applebloom. The interactions between Applejack/Applebloom and Sweetie Belle/Rarity were just adorable, especially the bit at the end with Rarity.

Let's just hope Scootaloo doesn't end up like Dash's turtle.

- Applejack saves Spike's life
    - Spike leaves Twilight to live with Applejack
    - Meanwhile Twilight is suffering a gradual breakdown because her assistant is gone.
    - At some point she decides to appoint Pinkie Pie as her assistant, because Pinkie Pie.
    - Twilight goes to ask Spike to come back only to find Spike and Applejack getting along fine.
    - Fearing Spike will never come back Twilight " Makes a Friendship Problem "
    - As expected, it goes horribly wrong
    - Spike ends up saving them both
    - Thinking Spike (or Applejack even) won't forgive her for causing trouble Twilight concedes defeat
    - Spike stops her and tells her that she's irreplaceable, and now that the debt is repaid he can go home
    - Applejack forgives Twilight easily and invites Spike to come out anytime, debt or not
    - Since he enjoyed his time with the Apples (who spoil him with food) he continues to help them on weekends
    - The Lesson: You don't need a special reason to be a good friend
    Nice to know that someone has read my post. I honestly can't imagine what sort of havoc would occur if Pinkie Pie became her new assistant, but I doubt she would go that far anyway because she has Owl Wishes as an assistant as well. Then again, doesn't she also have the responsibility of watching over Spike's unnamed baby Phoenix?

but I doubt she would go that far anyway because she has Owl Wishes as an assistant as well.

Then again, doesn't she also have the responsibility of watching over Spike's unnamed baby Phoenix?
    When was the last time we've seen the pets do anything actually useful?

It seems like we've been seeing less and less of the pets since the Tank Episode. Even Angel just seems to be a member of Fluttershy's Hoarde now.

It'd be nice to see an episode all about the pets. Think the Pikachu shorts from the movies.

It'd be nice to see an episode all about the pets. Think the Pikachu shorts from the movies.
    It would be funny if that was what the missing episode is based off of.

I'm actually sure there IS one. I think I saw something once that was a picture of the Crusaders and the pets...

Ah, here. Yes, it's not a 100% pet episode, but it's close. Provided it isn't a one shot gag, but I can't think of any reason why nearly all the pets would be there unless it was a pet themed episode.

I quite liked this episode, it did a good job of focusing on Scoots but Rainbow and Luna were pretty cool as well. The ending was especially cute. =3

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

At first, I didn't know what everyone was talking about. Then, I just realized that today is Saturday, and I forgot about the new episode. Better not tell my sis, or she'll just make sure I have to watch it with her.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

We could always go really sad and dark and say they're dead and she sleeps in a cardboard box under RDs house at night.

Scootaloo's parents are dead? I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Scootaloo's parents are dead? I didn't know that.
    Naturally. NOBODY KNOWS!

Loved the episode and loved the ending. All the episodes have been good this season.

Well, it's like they say: Third time's the charm.

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: A Couple of Neat Tidbits of Information from Lauren Faust

Quite a handy exchange involving Lauren Faust I remember even now, especially in light of today’s episode. I don’t believe I’ve mentioned this here already, but according to Ms. Faust herself, Scootaloo was intended to be handicapped, in the sense that she wasn’t able to fly. At least some of the other bronies I caught on Equestria Daily throughout today speculated that the production team knew about at least some of the scenarios between Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash, which could reinforce any sympathy toward the former. I actually found it noteworthy that the three main ponies to whom I usually relate the most were absent from this episode, which meant that this was something new to me.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Really enjoyed seeing how Scootaloo overcame her fears with Rainbow Dash, and the cameo by Luna. Really hope Luna gets some more scenes later on. And both Rarity and Sweetie Bell had some funny scenes.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Really enjoyed seeing how Scootaloo overcame her fears with Rainbow Dash, and the cameo by Luna. Really hope Luna gets some more scenes later on. And both Rarity and Sweetie Bell had some funny scenes.
    99 bottles of oats on the wall!
    99 bottles of oats!
    Take one down! Pass it around!
    98 bottles of oats on the- *fallls on the floor unconscious*

Pure genius!

Funny, but you might want to take the link down, some of those aren't quite appropriate for the forums.

Page 89 of 141 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast