Page 90 of 139 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 3474

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Ack! We have just rewatched the episode and hath discovered that Princess Luna speaketh not with the Royal 'We'. NOOOOO!

However, in honor of the Princess of the Night, we hath decided to take up the use of the Royal 'We' when we speaketh to anypony.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

Oh yeah, looks like Luna finally became accustomed to the modern day lingo. Boy, would I love to have seen that.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Oh yeah, looks like Luna finally became accustomed to the modern day lingo. Boy, would I love to have seen that.
    It would be funny if the old lingo was used whenever she was angry or excited to a certain extent.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    It would be funny if the old lingo was used whenever she was angry or excited to a certain extent.
    We hath noted that is the trend followed by many authors in their fanfics. We prefer that she speaketh in the Royal 'We' at all times.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    We hath noted that is the trend followed by many authors in their fanfics. We prefer that she speaketh in the Royal 'We' at all times.
    Okay, I get it. BTW, what do you think RD will learn during her time in the Wonderbolts academy? I wonder how she'll react if she does see someone that she can view as a complete equal.

BTW, what do you think RD will learn during her time in the Wonderbolts academy?
    That she's a crap student; something that's been hinted at since Season 1. She's technically built for the job, but as far as the discipline/politics/paperwork that comes behind it goes she isn't quite cut out for the Wonderbolts.

Maybe she should become a writer. Then we can have a recurring joke asking how her novel is do - *shot*

Finally got time to watch last weeks episode, it was great. Rarity's outfit was oozing fabulosity! I really quite liked the idea of Scootaloo and RD having a sisterly relationship, it was all very nice. I didn't like the random dreams and falling down waterfalls, but at least the dreams gave us a bit of Luna time!

xxx

twilight is showing up less and less these days
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Oh, boy. Well, if I missed anything here (hint, hint), then Sweetie Belle’s routine definitely had me blinking my eyes for a while.:

Rarity: I despise camping! All of that— (groaning in disgust) – nature.
    Sweetie Belle: Applejack’s going with her little sister, but… (more sadly) you know, if you don’t want to spend time with me… (squeaking sadly with massive eyes)
    Rarity: Oh, all right.
    Sweetie Belle: (smiling in gratitude)

I couldn’t help wondering just how much stuff those two sisters brought with them, but at least it worked out just fine for everypony involved. For my part, I figured that this may very well have been the first time that I’d pondered this particular scenario as attentively as I was, and Luna’s appearance – and bit of wisdom – I found a cheerful surprise. Especially striking to me in the case of those aforementioned reflections were the absences of the four ponies I usually relate to most, which might have made this episode something of a breather, so to speak.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about her. She's still the "central" character from which the plot builds around. She'll have a big role in the season finale as always, and still has more screen time than anypony else, even if she isn't being shoehorned into every single episode anymore. (I miss that, Twi is my favourite.)

Not to mention
        Spoiler:- Hub Ad:
    Last edited by Charoshi; 11th December 2012 at 3:48 AM.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about her. She's still the "central" character from which the plot builds around. She'll have a big role in the season finale as always, and still has more screen time than anypony else, even if she isn't being shoehorned into every single episode anymore. (I miss that, Twi is my favourite.)

Not to mention
    She won't be forgotten. Since she's the closest to the princess, she'll definitely stick around through it all until the end of the show ( I detest bringing up such thoughts!).

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Okay, I get it. BTW, what do you think RD will learn during her time in the Wonderbolts academy? I wonder how she'll react if she does see someone that she can view as a complete equal.
    Undoutedly, she wilt attempt to perform in a far better fashion than them, and thus wilt begin to miss the point of the competition. We forsee that her desire for success wilt blind her to the possible 'comrades-in-arms' she might have have aquired were she not so obessessed with her victory.

Been a while hasn't it? I've probably been forgotten about but since I'm getting back into the forums I might as well come back to this thread. I've officially learnt how to draw so I'm coming back! *Gets a bunch of awwww's and dammit's back*

Images I'm proud of:

1 2

I basically chose some images off of dA and traced around them. It actually helps! So, credits to the original owners for the original drawings.

My friend is making a Rarity plushie which I'm jealous of since I can't sew to save my life...

I'm thinking of reviewing every episode and uploading it here like TheEpicDestroyer in his blogs on the MLP wikia. I'll post Friendship is Magic (both parts tomorrow). I'll do one a day so it's gonna go past christmas. I just wanna do something since I'm bored. I don't care what it is.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Undoutedly, she wilt attempt to perform in a far better fashion than them, and thus wilt begin to miss the point of the competition. We forsee that her desire for success wilt blind her to the possible 'comrades-in-arms' she might have have aquired were she not so obessessed with her victory.
    Truth.

But here's hoping it when it ends, it at least ends without being ruined completely, or that it ends without overstaying its television welcome. I can think of a few shows that should have ended years ago...
    SoulSilver BQ

They're probably saving it for the two-parter Finale.

It doesn't look like it but Twilight will get four episodes if the two parter focuses on her, which it has all but directly confirmed to be. That's a little over 1/3 of this already short season.

I'd like to say the two " unknown " episodes then would be a Rarity and Fluttershy episode, but I can see one of the two getting shafted. If I were to guess It'd be Rarity since she got a lot of episodes last Season. Sure Fluttershy's gotten a whole range of development already but she seems to be the more popular of the two.

Truth.

But here's hoping it when it ends, it at least ends without being ruined completely, or that it ends without overstaying its television welcome. I can think of a few shows that should have ended years ago...
    I'm guessing that the shows that come to mind are Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, and a majority of the shows that are on Disney Channel (not to be lumped with Disney XD).

I'd say Season 5 or 6 would be well and good to end G4 there.

Not to mention
    There are alot of people that are worried about that because of a reddit post that was made today.

Spoiler:- reddit post:
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

Quote Originally Posted by SBaby View Post
    There are alot of people that are worried about that because of a reddit post that was made today.

Like the staff would reveal something like that. I mean, the changelings weren't (truly) revealed until A Canterlot Wedding Part 2 aired.

That's something that's been speculated since the beginning of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I'm guessing that the shows that come to mind are Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, and a majority of the shows that are on Disney Channel (not to be lumped with Disney XD).
    Among many other unfortunate cases. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    That's something that's been speculated since the beginning of the season.
    Heck, I think it's been even longer than that too, even if it didn't have nearly as much to support the claim as there is now.
    SoulSilver BQ

Among many other unfortunate cases. xD

Heck, I think it's been even longer than that too, even if it didn't have nearly as much to support the claim as there is now.
    All I know is it would sure explain alot of things in the show. I'm not speculating, I'm simply making an observation.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

All I know is it would sure explain alot of things in the show. I'm not speculating, I'm simply making an observation.
    And it's definitely a good one. It does seem like the show has been shaping up for such a scenario.

And I can think of some good episode plots after such an even may occur.
    SoulSilver BQ

This week's episode was leaked.

Everything in these tags are Spoilers. Click at your risk.
        Spoiler:

I'd rather not see said leaked episode before it airs (a Brony who watches MLP on TV?! Stop the press!!!11) so... yeah.

Page 90 of 139 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast