Page 98 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 3496

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Cool story, bro. Now go make me a sandwich and a new fanfic chapter.
    Fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Funny story I wanna share with you guys.

First off, it's important for yall to know that my family has no idea I'm a brony. Everybody I know at my university does, as do all the people I know over the 'net, but not my family. The funny thing about this, is that I've recently started using Derpy's phrase, "I just don't know what when wrong!" whenever it's applicable. My family has no idea where it comes from, or that it comes from anything at all. The hilarious part is that they've begun to use it too! I have to hold in my laughter every time somebody in the house says it!
    I've picked up okey-dokey-loki, and nobody knows where it came from, so you're not alone there.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Ah, mannerisms. I’ve actually been keeping a list of everyday developments that have reminded me of some event or attribute within the show or the community, all throughout the time I’ve been a brony. The people who know that I enjoy this cartoon also know that I enjoy cuteness already, so I may not have had as much of a problem as other bronies out there. Some astonishment from gamers might be more interesting to track.:

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Gamespot Article on Fighting is Magic

“This game should not exist.”, begins the article in question, as if to anticipate the dropped jaws from readers. Judging from what I’ve seen, it seems that the development team wants to get the unique styles of the characters involved as accurate as they can. I should be happy to see the final product once it clears any remaining hurdles.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems that FiM is on hiatus. That means no Fluttershy episode until January 19th.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems that FiM is on hiatus. That means no Fluttershy episode until January 19th.
    We know. Curious that they decided to take a break now instead of at Christmas. Oh well, at least it'll pick back up in time for my birthday (January 21st).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Well, that sucks. At least it's only for a couple of weeks.

TV schedules getting in the way of Fluttershy's awesomeness grumblegrumble.

I don't know why, but I had a feeling that something like this was bound to happen...

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Too bad. But I'm sure a Fluttershy and Discord episode will be worth the wait. Dear god, I hope it'll be worth the wait...

Well, if it wasn't for this break, the season would be ending early febuary. Now we might get to mid to late febuary. Means less time to wait for season 4. That's kind of a positive right?
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Suppose so. I never noticed and thought nobody had uploaded it onto YouTube yet, but now... I'm gonna need another episode to get me through the start of term
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

Spike At Your Service would've been better if the tasks he was doing clearly showed that he was biting off more than he could chew compared to what he's done before.

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Well, if it wasn't for this break, the season would be ending early febuary. Now we might get to mid to late febuary. Means less time to wait for season 4. That's kind of a positive right?
    Yes. I'd rather have a short break in the middle of a season then a massive wait like in between 2 and 3 x_X (but I shouldn't be talking, I got into MLP after 2)

Credit to FrozenConstellation

I'm actually okay with the hiatus, as we somehow got a episode during the Christmas week. Just hope they don't hold off Season 4.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I don't mind the hiatus either, but I'd rather we had it during Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Spike At Your Service would've been better if the tasks he was doing clearly showed that he was biting off more than he could chew compared to what he's done before.
    If building a tower out of stones form scratch isn't a problem for him, I don't know what is.

As odd as this might sound, I actually don’t mind knowing that the three ponies to whom I most often relate happen to be ones who could avoid the spotlight, so to speak, more often than, say, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Maybe it’s a reflection on their and my personalities, but at least the other bronies aren’t slowing down much.:

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: A Grey Muffin Related Pony Possibly on the Way?
    Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Super Smash Ponies – Music and Gameplay

There’s a fan project enlisting Grey DeLisle, and even now, the title reminds me of the muffins my family happens to have. The lineups for Super Smash Ponies sound fast-paced already, and it’s only January 6 today. For my part, my reactions to this past weekend’s livestream ended up being instinctive, and I will look forward to these and other projects that I catch.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    If building a tower out of stones form scratch isn't a problem for him, I don't know what is.
    Eh, anyone can do that. Well, a smaller one, that it.

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    As odd as this might sound, I actually don’t mind knowing that the three ponies to whom I most often relate happen to be ones who could avoid the spotlight, so to speak, more often than, say, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Maybe it’s a reflection on their and my personalities, but at least the other bronies aren’t slowing down much.:

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: A Grey Muffin Related Pony Possibly on the Way?
    Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Super Smash Ponies – Music and Gameplay

There’s a fan project enlisting Grey DeLisle, and even now, the title reminds me of the muffins my family happens to have. The lineups for Super Smash Ponies sound fast-paced already, and it’s only January 6 today. For my part, my reactions to this past weekend’s livestream ended up being instinctive, and I will look forward to these and other projects that I catch.
    That makes me beg to ask a question. When they come out, which are you more excited tp play; Super Smash Ponies or Fighting is Magic?

That makes me beg to ask a question. When they come out, which are you more excited tp play; Super Smash Ponies or Fighting is Magic?
    I've personally always been a SSB fan, so that's the one I'm most excited to play. But all the work I've seen from Mane6 is just begging to be played. I'll probably end up playing SSP first, then see if I can get a hang on FiM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

Fighting is magic, definitely. I get a huge Guilty Gear/ Blazblue vibe from it (That and some of the music so far is amazing. Seriously, have you heard Rarity and Rainbow Dash's themes?), so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    Fighting is magic, definitely. I get a huge Guilty Gear/ Blazblue vibe from it (That and some of the music so far is amazing. Seriously, have you heard Rarity and Rainbow Dash's themes?), so I'm definitely looking forward to it.
    Oh, the music is by far a stellar piece of art itself. Each one actually does well in reflecting the personality of each character, as well as give the atmosphere somewhat of a hype to it. The fighting system is beautiful and almost flawless (that's the reason for the long testing before release), and they work to give it a deep experience with many things to use. I can't help but think that this might get these guys a job in gaming design someday.

I think SSP, mainly because I love SSB. (and CarbonMaestro, my favorite Youtuber, is doing some of the music for it) But it's still a tough choice. I'd much rather just get both :3

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Hmm… If we’re thinking of familiarity, then in my case, I could gravitate toward Super Smash Bronies first before checking out Fighting is Magic, while freshness would probably mean the opposite. The only Street Fighter Sega Genesis game I recall having is that Special Champion Edition, but I guess it couldn’t be helped. I could wonder about some of the other bronies on Equestria Daily once this is out of the way.:

Equestria Daily: Calpain: 2013 Brony Herd Census Commences

The accompanying personality test felt very familiar to me, ever since I first happened across it in early 2012, and it ended up explaining quite a few things about my view of Twilight, Celestia, Fluttershy, and Pinkie. Speaking of which, as I told the other bronies, I’d find it quite notable that those four ponies happen to be the ones whom Discord is seen to antagonize more often than the others, such that Discord could be rather stunned to learn just how opposite my thought patterns and experiences could be to his. Maybe it’s more a matter of comprehensiveness or reassurance. I trust that the rest of you will have your own opinions about Discord and his activities.

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    I think SSP, mainly because I love SSB. (and CarbonMaestro, my favorite Youtuber, is doing some of the music for it) But it's still a tough choice. I'd much rather just get both :3
    Well, they're both free (at least FiM, that is), so everyone gets to try them out.

What is with a lot of Anti Bronies saying that Bronies have Autism as if to insinuate it as a form of mental retardation?

As one with Aspergers and high functioning even with it, no amount of face palms can express how much I LOATHE this.

Page 98 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast