Page 99 of 141 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    What is with a lot of Anti Bronies saying that Bronies have Autism as if to insinuate it as a form of mental retardation?

As one with Aspergers and high functioning even with it, no amount of face palms can express how much I LOATHE this.
    As long as guys like something that doesn't fit the male gender stereotype, there are going to be people that don't understand it, so they make excuses in their head. (either that, or they're just trolls)

Credit to FrozenConstellation

What is with a lot of Anti Bronies saying that Bronies have Autism as if to insinuate it as a form of mental retardation?

As one with Aspergers and high functioning even with it, no amount of face palms can express how much I LOATHE this.
    I think that they don't want to believe that there are normal people watching a show 'for little girls' (hate using that phrase, since it's not), and thus, to make themselves feel better, insist that only mentally retarded people are the ones that watch it.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    As long as guys like something that doesn't fit the male gender stereotype, there are going to be people that don't understand it, so they make excuses in their head. (either that, or they're just trolls)
    Yeah, but sometimes I wish the internet came with dopeslaps for these kinds of dicks.

I have aspergers too as a matter of fact. I've been bullied for it before.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I'm also a member of the asbergers clan. Luckily for me, all of my friends are very accepting of me and everything I take part in, including the brony fandom.

Also this link: Hard to dislike Applejack after this
    Last edited by Charoshi; 10th January 2013 at 11:41 PM.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Applejack is such a giver, and hardly ever asks for anything in return. The show would not be complete without her
    Last edited by Dragon Trainer X; 11th January 2013 at 11:55 PM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

I think "Element of Honesty" should've been "Trust" since you can trust Apple Jack as the link there shows.

Cheezburger: Confessions of a Non-Brony

At this point, I’m increasingly suspecting that the people most often going out of their way to verbally attack bronies are those who see this fourth generation of My Little Pony as a major game changer for masculinity, an event making everything they once believed utterly useless. For my part, I’d assess that my past support for Japan’s culture of cuteness, even since Hamtaro and Tenchi Muyo!’s presence on Toonami, made my decision to support these ponies much easier than it may have been for others. In any case, I don’t think there’ll be much doubt or trouble left, especially with Equestria Daily now past the halfway point between 299 and 300 million pageviews, last I checked. Turning my attention elsewhere, the beats on Everfree Radio appear to have become something of a weekly ritual to close off Saturday, something I wouldn’t have imagined with even the radio stations in my home city.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    That makes me beg to ask a question. When they come out, which are you more excited tp play; Super Smash Ponies or Fighting is Magic?
    FiM is obviously gonna be my choice, I feel SSP is gonna be pretty cheap and not as balanced etc. but that's just speculation for all I know it'll be much better than FiM, but who knows? Also I've been following FiM for a long time so I guess I'm loyal to their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokénaut View Post
    FiM is obviously gonna be my choice, I feel SSP is gonna be pretty cheap and not as balanced etc. but that's just speculation for all I know it'll be much better than FiM, but who knows? Also I've been following FiM for a long time so I guess I'm loyal to their game.
    Oh, I'm loyal 100%. Even to the point of not downloading the leaked version (I did look for a link, but nothing came up). I can't help but think that they'll receive some notice from game companies, and maybe even get recruited for their talent. I hope they do, 'cause they deserve it for making a game like this.

-Insert Applejack Love here-
    Meh.

It's not a matter of her not doing anything. It's just that what she does do isn't terribly interesting. Applejack is a pretty neutral character. I guess the best way to describe it is that Applejack is a completely normal and pony who's surrounded by crazies. Since she's that way she easily gets overshadowed by the more eccentric personalities like Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie. Fluttershy also suffers this at times, but makes up for it by capitalizing on the moments she is in the spotlight.

I kind of wish they'd play a bit more with her honesty/bluntness/borderline snark.

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    I'm also a member of the asbergers clan. Luckily for me, all of my friends are very accepting of me and everything I take part in, including the brony fandom.

Also this link: Hard to dislike Applejack after this
    I have mild Autism, so I can sort of say I'm in this club too. Dad don't approve of me liking this, but the rest of the family doesn't mind.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    I have mild Autism, so I can sort of say I'm in this club too. Dad don't approve of me liking this, but the rest of the family doesn't mind.
    Definitely nothing wrong with watching this show. At all. There are much worst things in the world.

Also, I'm surprised these haven't been posted here yet. Im sure most have seen these already then for those who want to see since they hadn't been posted yet.

Episode 12 Title

Spoiler:- Details:

Future Episode Clips

Also this for those who want some interesting tidbits. Not too much we don't know or haven't assumed yet, but cool nonetheless.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Remember how I was rambling on before about Hasbro was taking episodes down so they can sell them on Youtube? Well...I'll just let the link explain things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSsNReP3GGo

Shocking, isn't it? And I thought CN was the only channel doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Remember how I was rambling on before about Hasbro was taking episodes down so they can sell them on Youtube? Well...I'll just let the link explain things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSsNReP3GGo

Shocking, isn't it? And I thought CN was the only channel doing this.
    Well, they did make the show to make a living. While Youtube can be useful to get potential fans interested the show, I don't think it'd be right to rely on it solely to watch the show unless it was official streaming or such.

Well, they did make the show to make a living. While Youtube can be useful to get potential fans interested the show, I don't think it'd be right to rely on it solely to watch the show unless it was official streaming or such.
    I know they're trying to make a living, but trying to charge people to watch something on youtube is like trying to get someone to rent a movie from BlockBuster when there's a Redbox next door to it with a selection just as wide. When the competition offers a better fee and a location that is just as good as yours, your only other means of beating them is to offer rarer stuff and better services, but to me, there's not much of a difference between 1080p and 360p. The 360p still gives me the quality that I need.

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: 300 Million People Accidentally Stumbled into Ponyland
    Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Kindness

I could get the idea to put myself in a situation in which someone asks somebody else to speak a little louder – and I “unintentionally” inhale and reenact Fluttershy’s quote. If any bronies end up spotting me and people who’ve spoken, shall we say, less than highly in the past ask me about it, I can simply tell them something along this line, “Give at least six years of supporting Japan’s culture of cuteness the credit… as a starting point.”. I’ve had more than a few flashbacks of my own throughout the past week, leading up to that milestone for Equestria Daily this past weekend, even continuing into today, so I will and should welcome these new episodes once they arrive.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    Equestria Daily: Sethisto: 300 Million People Accidentally Stumbled into Ponyland
    Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Kindness

I could get the idea to put myself in a situation in which someone asks somebody else to speak a little louder – and I “unintentionally” inhale and reenact Fluttershy’s quote. If any bronies end up spotting me and people who’ve spoken, shall we say, less than highly in the past ask me about it, I can simply tell them something along this line, “Give at least six years of supporting Japan’s culture of cuteness the credit… as a starting point.”. I’ve had more than a few flashbacks of my own throughout the past week, leading up to that milestone for Equestria Daily this past weekend, even continuing into today, so I will and should welcome these new episodes once they arrive.
    Reading these updates, listening to these pieces of music, and just seeing this community flourish on and on...it's just makes me feel so happy at times for no reason. There's only a handful of us at our school, but we stick together in the midst of whatever happens. I feel so proud to be part of this :)

Read that over, and it's cheesier than a bowl of Doritos.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Reading these updates, listening to these pieces of music, and just seeing this community flourish on and on...it's just makes me feel so happy at times for no reason. There's only a handful of us at our school, but we stick together in the midst of whatever happens. I feel so proud to be part of this

Read that over, and it's cheesier than a bowl of Doritos.
    Doritos? That's nothing. Once you've gone cheesier than a pizza, let me know. :P

I wish I knew more bronies, but I'm still kind of in that "afraid of people knowing" phase of being a new brony.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    Doritos? That's nothing. Once you've gone cheesier than a pizza, let me know. :P

I wish I knew more bronies, but I'm still kind of in that "afraid of people knowing" phase of being a new brony.
    Oooh, it'll feel so good when you can confidently walk down your school hallway with a huge Rarity design on your T-shirt. No one should be embarrassed for liking a TV show. Besides, I found 3 other bronies in my school the first time I wore my brony shirt. There are most likely more at your school/work/wherever-you-go then you think.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

I think that exchange at the end of “The Last Roundup” will apply perfectly.:

Twilight: Applejack, you’re not a failure.
    Rainbow: And we’re your friends. We don’t care if you came in fiftieth place. You’re still number one in our books.
    Applejack: So… you’re not upset or disappointed?
    Twilight, Rainbow, and Fluttershy: (shaking heads negatively)
    Applejack: But what about the mayor? I don’t think I can face her and tell her I didn’t get the money to fix the broken roof.
    Fluttershy: Applejack, we can always find a way to fix that hole in the roof, but if you don’t come back, we’ll never be able to fix the hole in our hearts.
    Rainbow: (shedding single tear while Fluttershy and Twilight nuzzle Applejack, then shaking head quickly) Darn it!! (folding forelegs grumpily) Now you got me acting all sappy!

I have attempted to think back to every project I ever undertook either for myself or at my school in the past several years, and I feel as though I have tapped into a source of energy unlike anything I remember even during those past projects. If it helps, I typically prefer to explain whatever I’m up to, and in this case, I’m certain about where I want to start. Even now, certain anecdotes are enough to make my jaw drop whenever I ponder them, and I can only wonder how far these ponies will go as 2013 progresses.

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    Oooh, it'll feel so good when you can confidently walk down your school hallway with a huge Rarity design on your T-shirt. No one should be embarrassed for liking a TV show. Besides, I found 3 other bronies in my school the first time I wore my brony shirt. There are most likely more at your school/work/wherever-you-go then you think.
    Unfortunately, I have a uniform school, so I can't wear my Brony shirt. I might if I could. I know several other people into the show at my school, and I even got one new guy, an old friend, to get into it. He says that he watched an episode, and he's going to watch another one tonight.
    Last edited by Dragon Trainer X; 17th January 2013 at 4:14 AM.

Well US viewers right now cannot view FIW. I think the change in attitude towards the fans uploading all this MLP FIM stuff might be due to a change in leadership at Hasbro that we were not aware of.

But not to worry, I have a song to encourage the fandom to keep posting MLP FIM videos in the face of adversity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdU75eLdtfg
    Last edited by Pikachu Fan Number Nine; 17th January 2013 at 3:01 AM.
    -----

I haven't got a brony T-shirt. I wanna get one, but the currency is always US dollars instead of UK pounds and I dunno about the difference, but I might try a bit harder when I've saved up enough.

Hasbro should relax more about MLP episodes on YouTube - loads of bronies (including me) who don't have the channel that MLP FiM is aired on use YouTube to watch it instead. If Hasbro start taking over MLP on YouTube, bronies who use YouTube to watch episodes will be affected.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

What I am thinking should happen is that the Bronies stage a hostile takeover of Hasbro. Then the entire legal department would be forbidden from matters dealing with the TV shows owned by the company, thus putting a stop to takedowns and video blockings.
    -----

Page 99 of 141 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast