Page 100 of 140 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 3482

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Or we could go with the peaceful approach. Even though we shouldn't be violent or forceful with this, we still have to defend the episode's right to go up onto YouTube. I'm one who has no television, so that's my only option to get to view the new episodes as they are released. I wish Hasbro would understand that...

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    What I am thinking should happen is that the Bronies stage a hostile takeover of Hasbro. Then the entire legal department would be forbidden from matters dealing with the TV shows owned by the company, thus putting a stop to takedowns and video blockings.
    ...Wouldn't it be easier to just have the videos of FiM episodes view mandatory commercials before the showing of the episode? You're more likely to get someone to sit through a commercial on Youtube than a commercial on the TV anyway, especially with the creation of DVR and PUBLIC COMPUTERS! It's easy and would go something like this:

Hasbro: HEY! What are you doing airing our show on youtube for free?
    Video Poster: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll never do again! Just don't take away my account (sobs uncontrollably)!
    Hasbro (thinking): Hmm...This episode seems to be getting a lot of views...
    Hasbro: You know, we could have your account removed right now and have you arrested as well...but I'm actually feeling generous today. You can keep posting your videos of MLP: FiM episodes, but under one condition.
    Video Poster: (sniffle) You won't take it down?
    Hasbro: I won't, but in exchange, you have to let us put on a commercial at the start of your videos. It's nothing major; just a few episode announcements and the occasional movie trailer.

And you know where things go from there.

Good thing I have the Hub on TV. Sorry, but I feel bad when I solely rely on the internet when I'm able to support the real thing. For those who don't have the Hub, my condolences...

And now for something completely different:
    Last edited by matt0044; 17th January 2013 at 3:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Good thing I have the Hub on TV. Sorry, but I feel bad when I solely rely on the internet when I'm able to support the real thing. For those who don't have the Hub, my condolences...

I... I have no idea what to say to this.

Also, didn't Pinkie Pie use an outhouse in The Last Roundup? That kind of contradicts this.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I think Lauren Faust should help the fandom out by buying out the rights to the My Little Pony franchise and giving them to the general public. How about that? Or maybe she should forbid Hasbro from using her character designs unless they stop with the taking down of videos.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

That is awesome. XD

I'm pretty sure she was just making a joke, because there have been outhouses and whatnot in the show.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Faust goes onto say:

Lauren Faust‏@Fyre_flye

@bladekiller123 so if pegasi pass helium then what kind of gas do unicorns pass? Neon. It's what makes their horns glow.
    Lauren Faust‏@Fyre_flye

regarding pegasus helium farts: I think we finally know what Derpy's cutie mark is.
    Lauren Faust‏@Fyre_flye

@alonsotejeda94 so spitfire's cutie mark it's because she ate to much chilli?? ---No. She farts methane. She's special.
    Lauren Faust‏@Fyre_flye

I have never made so many fart/poop jokes in my life. I feel dirty.

Lauren Faust‏@Fyre_flye

Pinkie Pie only Giggles at the Ghostly because she farts Nitrous Oxide. GAAAAH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!! HELP!!!!`
    Lauren Faust‏@Fyre_flye

Ok. I think that's the last of 'em. Thanks for indulging me. Let us never speak of it again.
    Words can not describe my amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Also, didn't Pinkie Pie use an outhouse in The Last Roundup? That kind of contradicts this.
    I dunno. It is Pinkie and we don't see outhouses aside from then. Then again, this isn't something the show would EVER explore so Ms. Faust was likely joking. And let's hope it stays that way...

I dunno. It is Pinkie and we don't see outhouses aside from then. Then again, this isn't something the show would EVER explore so Ms. Faust was likely joking. And let's hope it stays that way...
    So far, since it's a show, these suggestions made by our headmaster cannot be disprove. There for, these may be factual things she's posted about.

If so...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    So far, since it's a show, these suggestions made by our headmaster cannot be disprove. There for, these may be factual things she's posted about.

If so...
    If that's so, maybe the outhouse was a recent invention for ponies with modesty but it has yet to catch on.

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Michelle Creber and Natalie Sharp’s Speedy and Stretch

Speaking of unexpected transitions, it looks like Michelle Creber has a new project, one involving skits in the manner of past ones on Nickelodeon. Overall, I’d say that I enjoyed the segment, and my mind will be raring to go for Discord’s reappearance this upcoming Saturday. Of course, I could always enjoy any input from Lauren Faust herself regarding questions from the other bronies.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

So, unless Rarity get's a heap of screen time in the 2nd to last episode, she won't have a single s3 episode. It's highly unlikely that they'll focus on her in the finale, and the next episode is Fluttershy.

I don't know what to think of Twilight in the recent vids. I see that the Elements are used near Discords' statue probably to release him, but perhaps my speculation of her becoming an Alicorn is more real than I thought.

EDIT: Damn spoiler tags didn't work...
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    So, season 3 soon. I'll take this oppertunity to draw up a speculation checklist, then we'll see how many come true.

1. One of the Mane 6 falls in love (genuine love, no magic involved).
    2. Princess Skyla is NOT Shining Armors and Cadances daughter.
    3. Luna get's another episode.
    4. Big Mac and Cherrilee go on a REAL date.
    5. The return of Flutter*****.
    6. Rainbow Dash gets to tryout for the Wonderbolts.
    7. Twilight has a dream where she is Princess Celestia.
    8. Derpy returns for a speaking role.
    9. Derpy gets her own episode.
    10. Mr and Mrs Cake have another foal.
    Put the underline because it TECHNICALY happened. Dunno if Sleepless in Ponyville counts as a Luna episode...
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

I made a journal entry on deviantart concerning "The Mysterious Mare Do Well" and it's infamy. If you wish to read and comment, make sure you read it all.

Enjoy: http://matt0044.deviantart.com/journal/#/d5qe3ga

The last episode title has been revealed. Not sure if it's been posted here or not.

Spoiler:

Is it going to be the series finale too? I hope not, the show has only aired 3 years.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Looks like Rarity won't get an episode after all.
    Aw, fish paste. Hopefully there's next season.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    Is it going to be the series finale too? I hope not, the show has only aired 3 years.
    You think they'll end the show this soon? Yeah, right. And Derpy's getting an episode.

And Derpy's getting an episode.
    Words cannot express...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Words cannot express...
    Is it true? I would love a Derpy episode! Even though I doubt they are telling the truth, the hope was enough.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Is it true? I would love a Derpy episode! Even though I doubt they are telling the truth, the hope was enough.
    I was being sarcastic in regards to the show "ending."

Looks like a mild correction. That is the name of the Series Finale Event the Hub is hosting this year, which probably doesn't help ease people's anxiety.

The real Title is also up. Unfortunately it doesn't really disprove what people are thinking anyway.

Spoiler:

Is it going to be the series finale too?
    If they end it now it'll be the longest incarnation of MLP and will probably be for a long time.

I think we'll get one more full season, though.

Dat ep. Wow, just wow. Everything Discord did was downright hilarious and true to form. And even the ending was very well done. It was a bit rushed, I'll admit, but other than that, everything was very well done. The key for us bronies out there who don't think Discord can ever be truly 'good' is what he said right at the end. "I'm ready to use my magic for good, most of the time." This here is critical to his character, since Discord is the Spirit of Chaos, he can never be satisfied with the status quo. Fan fics and other fan generated material depicting Discord as the unbalancing Spirit of Chaos can still go on uninhibited because of this single line. I think he will be able to keep himself in check for a time, but in the end, friendship is a static, unchanging thing. It doesn't waver. This being the case and Discord being the Spirit of Chaos, he won't stay limited forever. The writers very cleverly worked in his reformation to not break past, present, or future fanon interpretations.

Oh, and I cringe in waiting of the DiscordxFluttershy fics. NOOOOOO!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

Episodes was about as good as I thought it would be. Discord was funny as always.

Also, I do wonder what exactly Celestia wants his magic for.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Episodes was about as good as I thought it would be. Discord was funny as always.

Also, I do wonder what exactly Celestia wants his magic for.
    Hadn't thought about Celestia's ulterior motive. Perhaps Chaos magic is needed to transform unicorns into alicorns? *hint hint*
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

Quote Originally Posted by Jerda Foks View Post
    Hadn't thought about Celestia's ulterior motive. Perhaps Chaos magic is needed to transform unicorns into alicorns? *hint hint*
    Maybe. I doubt they brought Discord back for nothing.

Page 100 of 140 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast