Page 101 of 140 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3482

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Only watched half of the episode, and even though its epic, CRRRAAAPPPP MY FANFIC WON'T MAKE SENSE NOW.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    Only watched half of the episode, and even though its epic, CRRRAAAPPPP MY FANFIC WON'T MAKE SENSE NOW.
    Don't you just hate it when that happens.

For some reason, I saw this coming for someone.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    That never stopped any other author.

The whole point of the fanfic was that something happened to the mane 6 when they put the Elements of Harmony on and also that Discord would stay in stone. And that the Elements of Harmony didn't actually work. Maybe if I ever post it I'll mention that I started writing it before Keep Calm and Flutter On.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Anyway, I have a feeling Discord will have a major role to play in the Season Finale, I doubt Celestia wanted Discord reformed just for the hell of it, she's probably using his chaos magic for something.

Anyone else liking that Celestia has ulterior motives this season?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Anyway, I have a feeling Discord will have a major role to play in the Season Finale, I doubt Celestia wanted Discord reformed just for the hell of it, she's probably using his chaos magic for something.

Anyone else liking that Celestia has ulterior motives this season?
    Given some of the stuff I've been hearing about on equestria daily, I'm guessing that Twilight's gonna become an alicorn at the end of the season. Celestia seems to be trying to make sure she's ready for that.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Outside of the rushed ending necessitated by the 22 minute timeframe, this episode was great. Discord is fantastic, the title drop was great and Fluttershy is one of my favourite characters. Sure Discord came to a realization pretty quick, but you can only do so much in 22 minutes.

What I really hope for now is a few more Discord appearances. I want to know if he lives in Ponyville, or Everfree or something. Maybe room with Fluttershy FOREVER!
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    I want to know if he lives in Ponyville, or Everfree or something. Maybe room with Fluttershy FOREVER!
    He's most likely working for Celestia now. Although I'd doubt he'd want to live in Canterlot, it'd be too stuffy and boring for is tastes. Everfree sounds good.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    He's most likely working for Celestia now. Although I'd doubt he'd want to live in Canterlot, it'd be too stuffy and boring for is tastes. Everfree sounds good.
    Everfree would be a great place for him, in my headcanon anyway. Since nopony really has any control over it, where better is there for the king of chaos to live?
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Here's a bit of meta-fridge brilliance. This episode was a very divisive one; some fans loved the idea of Discord being redeemed and others hated it, some fans felt the episode felt rushed, it has contradicted a lot of fanfics and fanworks, and a few have even declared Ruined Forever. In other words, by turning to the side of good Discord has created chaos. Discord, you Magnificent Bastard.

Oh Bronies, Bronies, Bronies.

You guys. I really don't have that much to say to those of you who are in your 20s, male, and are watching this. But only that I can totally understand. There always was something about those ponies that attracts male viewers. Heck, I'm kind of messed up as a man thanks to having too much woman influence. I had a lot and a lot of female cousins.

This one day, one of them brought over a tape of "My Little Pony: The Movie" from the 80s Generation. Me, my sister, and my cousin watched it and I loved it. I wound up with the copy.

I own the 80s My Little Pony movie.

But yeah. I don't watch this generation of MLP actually, I've just grown out of cartoons. I've watched a snippet or two, and saw the good animation and I was surprised the voice acting was quality - no annoying stupid Spongebob-esque screaming.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

This is the episode I would've loved to see as a two part Season Opener. Maybe the halfway point/cliffhanger would be Fluttershy deciding not to turn Discord back into stone no matter what happens, which would begin speculation that she's a Nightmare Moon-like traitor if we had to wait a week for Part 2.

Then I realized this was Twilight's show and a two parter with someone else would never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post

You guys. I really don't have that much to say to those of you who are in your 20s, male, and are watching this. But only that I can totally understand. There always was something about those ponies that attracts male viewers. Heck, I'm kind of messed up as a man thanks to having too much woman influence. I had a lot and a lot of female cousins.

This one day, one of them brought over a tape of "My Little Pony: The Movie" from the 80s Generation. Me, my sister, and my cousin watched it and I loved it. I wound up with the copy.

But yeah. I don't watch this generation of MLP actually, I've just grown out of cartoons. I've watched a snippet or two, and saw the good animation and I was surprised the voice acting was quality - no annoying stupid Spongebob-esque screaming.
    Other than the current MLP show, I'm actually starting to enjoy watching some Japanese cartoon movies. I think they're for teens, but I can't be sure.

As for the 20 year olds, I'm not near there. I just see it as attractable altogether. I'm not really disappointed in myself for watching the show now. Along with that, don't see the point of following the nowaday manly expectations. I enjoy being abnormal and loose, and I have friends at school who accept me for that.

I have several guesses for the finale:

Spoiler:- Guesses:
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post

Man, I wish all non-Bronies were like you. Don't watch the show, but don't hate on it either. Actually, I used to be a hater. My first post here was just that.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

I was at first dismissive of the show as being just for females but I've grown to like it. The thing is, I've never told any of my male friends from school that I like the show, those school friends I have told are all female.

As an aside, I'm fine with people if they don't like the show.

Now for something completely different:

Do you think Queen Chrysalis will be reformed just like Discord?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    I was at first dismissive of the show as being just for females but I've grown to like it. The thing is, I've never told any of my male friends from school that I like the show, those school friends I have told are all female.

As an aside, I'm fine with people if they don't like the show.

Now for something completely different:

Heck no she won't be. Thing is, Discord's reformation was made possible in part by the fact that Celestia could move his statue around anywhere she wished. Nopony knows anything about where Chrysalis went, so good luck finding her.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

Probably not but she seems to be keeping well enough away with her own subject (low morale no doubt).

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Probably not but she seems to be keeping well enough away with her own subject (low morale no doubt).
    Besides, she would probably just turn on them in the end, seeing as though she and her minions have to feed off of...whatever it was.

I just had an episode idea.

Remember that 3-part Pinky and the Brain episode where a Macarena parody dumbed down the world? I'd like to see a similar episode on MLP:FIM.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I just had an episode idea.

Remember that 3-part Pinky and the Brain episode where a Macarena parody dumbed down the world? I'd like to see a similar episode on MLP:FIM.
    Ponies doing the Macarena. That already sounds epic.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

Is it me, or did Discord act suspiciously like a person who constantly derided the concept driving the ponies until he saw just what it really meant? It may be safe to assume that my mind went into overdrive preparing for this episode, especially with Rescue at Midnight Castle a little over a week ago. Even now, they continue to dance in my head, whether it’s to “Gangnam Style” or “The Caramell Dance”.:

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Caramelldansen All the Ponies!

I spotted the main ponies, the Princesses, Vinyl Scratch, Trixie, Cheerilee, and even that winged unicorn version of Lauren Faust, and the sequence makes me chuckle whenever it plays. I could start browsing through various deviantART images after yesterday’s episode, so perhaps this month looks quite thoughtful for me already.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    Ponies doing the Macarena. That already sounds epic.
    Well, we've already seen them do the Congo line, so I guess it wouldn't surprise me if Pinkie Pie did the Macarena. How do ponies do the Macarena anyway?

Another meta-fridge brilliant moment: Discord sees the ponies as nothing more than cheap playthings. But by the end of the episode, he's forced to admit that "Friendship is Magic." Now imagine all those people watching the show who started out thinking that My Little Pony was just a dumb show built around a line of girls' toys...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Or, it's simply a magical mishap cause by Twilight.[/spoiler]
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Besides, she would probably just turn on them in the end, seeing as though she and her minions have to feed off of...whatever it was.
    Love.

I'm a bit skeptical about that whole incident and to what degree the Changelings "need" love, TBH. If the Changelings really did need it enough to warrant an invasion of that scale, then they'd be a more constant threat to Equestria and Canterlot probably would've been better prepared for such an invasion.

Page 101 of 140 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast