Page 125 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3482

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Anyone hear about the theory that Discord is actually Star-swriled the beaded?
    Yeeeeeeeaah, no. I think that's a stretch ever for MLP theorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post

Hub's Fan Favorite poll winner was announced... Personally, I believe that the poll should have extended beyond the Mane 6.
    Wait, wait, wait... you mean to tell me that Fluttershy is more popular then RAINBOW DASH?! (who is my favorite pony, but I always considered her to be the biggest fan favorite)
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Somehow I doubt that. Something tells me Star-Swirl comes from a later period in Equestrian history. Most likely after Discord was knocked off of his thrown, and before Princess Luna went all Nightmare Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    Wait, wait, wait... you mean to tell me that Fluttershy is more popular then RAINBOW DASH?! (who is my favorite pony, but I always considered her to be the biggest fan favorite)
    Out of the Mane 6, I actually imagine that Rainbow Dash should have won. Fluttershy's victory was a complete shock. I didn't think that she was that popular. I guess everyone likes cute over awesome.

Never heard people say he's Discord, but I do think there's something up with Starswirl. Princess Celestia mentioned in Magical Mystery Cure that he never understood the value of friendship. This sounds like something out of a villain backstory, villain was originally good, was rejected by his peers, and turns evil out of spite. So I think he could be some kind of villain in the series, but not Discord, he doesn't sound like someone who would have been corrupted by chaos, but something that has always been on that side. I think King Sombra would be a more likely candidate for this, and since details of Sombra's backstory are scarce, it's entirely possible. At any rate, I'd like to see Starswirl be revealed to have turned evil, he could provide an interesting source of conflict, especially for Twilight after seeing her historical idol turn evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    Rainbow's popularity is actually somewhat mixed, for every person that likes her for her coolness and tomboyishness, another finds her to be too selfish and jerkish. Fluttershy didn't really surprise me, I've seen many people show favoritism for her, but I never completely understood the reasoning beyond her being cute and overly nice. The only other pony I could've seen beat her out would be Pinkie, because a lot of people admire her upbeat attitude and her random sense of humor. I think in terms of popularity, it's something like this:

1. Fluttershy
    2. Pinkie Pie
    3. Twilight
    4. Rainbow Dash
    5. Rarity
    6. Applejack
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 8th September 2013 at 6:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

To fly or not to fly? That is the question for Scoots:

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    To fly or not to fly? That is the question for Scoots:

It is inevitable that the show makes some sort of reference to Scootaloo and flying. Whether its just a few lines about it or an entire episode, they have to do something about it at some point. It's just too big of a plot point not to do something about it. Personally, I believe that Scootaloos flying ability has yet to mature, just like her Cutie Mark. I'm sure that as she gets older, she may learn to fly at some point. Personally, I think of how Fluttershy was an awful flyer when she was young. Scootaloo will fly at some point, just you wait.

It is inevitable that the show makes some sort of reference to Scootaloo and flying. Whether its just a few lines about it or an entire episode, they have to do something about it at some point. It's just too big of a plot point not to do something about it. Personally, I believe that Scootaloos flying ability has yet to mature, just like her Cutie Mark. I'm sure that as she gets older, she may learn to fly at some point. Personally, I think of how Fluttershy was an awful flyer when she was young. Scootaloo will fly at some point, just you wait.
    They've already confirmed an episode for Season 4 centered around Scootaloo's inability to fly.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    They've already confirmed an episode for Season 4 centered around Scootaloo's inability to fly.
    Was I right or was I right? I need to keep up on my Season 4 hype.

Are we sure of anything specific yet, like why she doesn't fly? Or is that all we know so far?

Was I right or was I right? I need to keep up on my Season 4 hype.

Are we sure of anything specific yet, like why she doesn't fly? Or is that all we know so far?
    They show a clip of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon making fun of Scootaloo not being able to fly, that's pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    They show a clip of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon making fun of Scootaloo not being able to fly, that's pretty much it.
    Of course Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon will be in that episode. You'd that Rainbow Dash would be a more of a motivating factor on Scootaloo than those two.

*sigh* Fandoms. What're you gonna do about them?

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

*sigh* Fandoms. What're you gonna do about them?

This really does bring up a good point. It seems that Bronies have overreacted to a lot of things that the show has done lately, and it's really ruining the fandom. From Twilicorn to Equestria Girls, the fandom is really starting to fracture over what is seemingly nothing. Hell Calpain over at Equestria Daily is threatening to quit the fandom because of what has happened since the end of Season 3.
    So what if Twilight has wings? It opens new doors for the writers to work in and allows them to keep the show fresh.
    So what if they made Equestria Girls? It's not even going to effect the show anyway.
    Everyone should just shut the hell up and stop *****ing over nothing.
    Last edited by Klizcool; 22nd September 2013 at 3:15 PM.

^ I agree! People just need to chill out, If they don't like certain things then don't watch and leave people who like it alone.

when is season 4 guys I want to I can't wait to see the randomness of Pinkie again

Quote Originally Posted by thecutecelefable View Post
    when is season 4 guys I want to I can't wait to see the randomness of Pinkie again
    November 23 if I'm correct.

I remember that. It's a pretty informative video and pretty much explains why Magic Duel is not my favorite episode.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

My only problem with the episode is Zecora not amounting to much when we could've developed the main story more. If it was a little tidbit with her helping Twilight think about how to bring Trixie down.

Everything else had a good enough purpose and the video made a mistake as Magic Duel was made for Season 1 and shelved for Season 3. Back then. Bronies were a impossible thing...

I'm sure that this is a pretty popular discussion topic here, but I'd figure that I would ask.

Do you own any MLP merchandise? If so, how much?

I personally just have my Derpy "Muffins" wristband and a Luna cell button on my phone. I want to get some of the shirts, but I never see any that I really like. I do, however, have a Halo 4 Elite figure riding a Rainbow Dash plushie.

So, what do you have?

Check out the comments here. They might interest you guys and I'm curious to hear your thoughts: http://www.derpibooru.org/images/357488#comments

Check out the comments here. They might interest you guys and I'm curious to hear your thoughts: http://www.derpibooru.org/images/357488#comments
    Okay, this made me realize just how much sh*t Trixie is getting that she doesn't deserve. Magic Duel aside, Trixie is not a villain. Her show is just that: a f*cking show. She simply entertains ponies by poking fun at them. Insult comedy I believe it's called. You might have noticed that when she one upped Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash, she did it in a way that entertained Trixie's audience, while also not actually "harming" anyone. Snips and Snails, however, took her show seriously, an we all know how that ended. The problem that I have is how the show played it off as "Trixie's show is not entertainment but her just being a huge b*tch." While, yes, Trixie did come off as a tad b*tchy, her show is blatantly a show meant to entertain others without actually causing anyone harm. Trixie does NOT deserve to be a villain. Rainbow Dash is more of a villain than Trixie.

Luna. Luna. LUNA. LunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLuna. LUUUUUUUNNNNNNAAAAAAA.

You know how the Mane Six don't always adhere to their elements? Is that really a bad thing or does it show how the ponies can be more layered than just being defined by their element? Granted some could show said character traits more often (here's lookin' at you, Dashie) but I don't think them not being just that element should be seen as bad.
    Last edited by matt0044; 16th October 2013 at 6:20 PM.

Page 125 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast