Page 104 of 140 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3496

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

I have got a good idea about what going on, I'm deliberately exaggerating when I'm saying hat no brony will buy an alicorn princess Twilight toy, and I don't embrace the idea at all which is why I sent the email in the first place. If you think the rest of the Mane 6 will be Alicorns too: Look at the poster thing in the background. How many of the ponies there are alicorns? Just Twilight.

Bronies arguing? Hasbro has SERIOUSLY messed up FiM.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

If you think the rest of the Mane 6 will be Alicorns too
    That's a Season 3 Poster.

If it happens it won't be until Next Season.

Also, if you think all the Mane 6 are equal (I doubt that personally) then it'd only make sense for all of them to be equal in that sense as well. Otherwise there'd be an imbalance in the group since there would be one Alicorn and one Unicorn. That might make any attempt to use the Elements of Harmony unstable.

... in fact, that'd be an awesome Season Opener. The group tries to use the Elements of Harmony but fail because of a power imbalance. Twilight's too strong and overloads the other Elements. Twilight blames it entirely on herself, of course, and feels isolated from her friends. Then friendship everything-will-be-okay blahblahblah they save the day without the Elements ... and spend the rest of the season trying to re-balance them.

I heard Morgan Freeman will be voicing alicorn Twilight. Is this true?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Also, if you think all the Mane 6 are equal (I doubt that personally) then it'd only make sense for all of them to be equal in that sense as well. Otherwise there'd be an imbalance in the group since there would be one Alicorn and one Unicorn. That might make any attempt to use the Elements of Harmony unstable.

... in fact, that'd be an awesome Season Opener. The group tries to use the Elements of Harmony but fail because of a power imbalance. Twilight's too strong and overloads the other Elements. Twilight blames it entirely on herself, of course, and feels isolated from her friends. Then friendship everything-will-be-okay blahblahblah they save the day without the Elements ... and spend the rest of the season trying to re-balance them.
    I like this idea actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Okay, so I don't bother checking news, for one week, and what?!
    So, Twilight's confirmed alicorn, to be voiced by Morgan Freeman... What. Cool, but what

Sorry to comment on this again, but now that my thoughts are a little more organized I might be able to contribute more.

First off, I don't think the writers would go for this if they didn't know what they were doing. And judging from the season opener where Celestia said that Twilight was ready for the "next level of her studies," I had an inkling that this would be happening. On Lauren Faust's twitter she said that she thinks people will like what they've got planned, so most likely she knows something we don't. Personally, I hope this episode expands on things that were touched on in the opener.

Second, we know almost nothing. All we have to go on are a couple of tweets, a teaser, and an article on an entertainment website. I'm gonna wait until I actually see the episode before I pass judgement on it.

Finally, like I said before. I like to see plot progression. I feel I need to bring up Beast Wars (Another show Hasbro had a hand in) as an example of new toys being introduced without negatively affecting the show (Transmetals, Fuzzors, you get the idea.). This worked because these character changes and new characters gave the writers more to work with. Since MLP is also competently written, I have faith that this will work out.

On a more positive note, anyone else watch part 4 of Turnabout Storm yet? Good stuff.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Ok, now I'm excited. But HOW is Morgan Freeman going to pull this off?
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    Okay, so I don't bother checking news, for one week, and what?!
    So, Twilight's confirmed alicorn, to be voiced by Morgan Freeman... What. Cool, but what
    You do realize that the Morgan Freeman thing was a joke, right?

Arceus, I'm starting to miss the poop talk. XD
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Fighting is Magic: Fluttershy

Leave it to Fluttershy to make fighting techniques look adorable and admirable at once, and Angel might have jumped in a few times. For my part, I realize that I appear to have come in during the start of the second season – right at “Luna Eclipsed” – so my perception of certain events and trends within the brony community may be somewhat different than that of others. I happened to think back to everything I saw within the show itself, including Trixie’s comeback, and with each new adventure, my enjoyment of and reflections on the characters on which I’ve come to focus my attention have grown. The world-building possibilities that zipped through my mind through today made the concept of Princess Twilight Sparkle an unexpected but welcome piece of news for yours truly, especially given the context of certain other developments that I’ve been tracking this whole time.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

For the record, I think it'd be awesome if Morgan Freeman voiced a pony. But yeah, I knew this was fake.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I had a feeling there'd be a sh*tstorm here. I'm pleasantly surprised it wasn't that bad.

As Twi is my fave, I welcome this with open arms. I trust the FIM team. There are many good episode plots they can take from this. We all just need to keep calm and trust the team. She'll still be the most adorkable thing on television, wings or no wings.

Now I eagerly wait the episode where Rainbow teaches her to fly Dash style but she can't handle it and turns to Fluttershy.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Oh, thank Celestia for that... if it were a MALE Alicorn it could work. He'd be the best at that, having played so-called "god" in 2 movies.

Makes me wonder though. Is Twilight going to keep her regular voice or will it be altered slightly?

EDIT: Now that I know that it's fake, I can excitedly say I have no objections to Twilight becoming an Alicorn Princess.
    Last edited by Pink Lapras; 30th January 2013 at 7:20 AM.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

Ok, here's how I think the rest of the series will play out until it's end:

Spoiler:- Guess:

I'm half hoping that this DOESN'T happen though.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    Ok, here's how I think the rest of the series will play out until it's end:    Spoiler:- Guess:
    I'm half hoping that this DOESN'T happen though.
    As much as I'd want to see 5 more seasons of FiM, I don't think they'd drag out the series in that way. It's too imbalanced, characters would either get too much or too little focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    Oh, thank Celestia for that... if it were a MALE Alicorn it could work. He'd be the best at that, having played so-called "god" in 2 movies.

Makes me wonder though. Is Twilight going to keep her regular voice or will it be altered slightly?

EDIT: Now that I know that it's fake, I can excitedly say I have no objections to Twilight becoming an Alicorn Princess.
    So the Alicorn Twilight picture was a fake, eh? Well, I wouldn't mind if she did become an Alicorn so long as it doesn't happen until Season 4 or 5 at most (provided we do have a Season 4 or 5). Some loose ends still need to be tied up, and Twilight's coronation seems more like a series finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    Tara either
    A. Trolled the Internet.
    B. Give the best the leak to come from this series.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    So the Alicorn Twilight picture was a fake, eh? Well, I wouldn't mind if she did become an Alicorn so long as it doesn't happen until Season 4 or 5 at most (provided we do have a Season 4 or 5). Some loose ends still need to be tied up, and Twilight's coronation seems more like a series finale.
    No it's the Morgan Freeman thing that was fake
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

For people who still in absolute denial that this is happening -
        Spoiler:

Do I even need to use Spoiler Tags anymore?

Edit: Know what'd be neat?

Spoiler:
    Last edited by An00bis; 30th January 2013 at 10:42 PM.

Perhaps this will be like a plot thread that'll leak into the season 4 premiere. A way to hook us in for next time. If at all.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    For people who still in absolute denial that this is happening -
        Spoiler:

Do I even need to use Spoiler Tags anymore?

Edit: Know what'd be neat?

Spoiler:
    And now the title of "Princess" feels less special, since it apparently designates any moron who has their own magic. As a matter of fact, we know such a moron (Blueblood).

And I like your idea, but it'd be better for a Season 4 episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    And now the title of "Princess" feels less special, since it apparently designates any moron who has their own magic. As a matter of fact, we know such a moron (Blueblood).
    There's probably more to it than that.

And I like your idea, but it'd be better for a Season 4 episode.
    Just remember that's Prince, and not Princess.

That's probably an effective idea, linking the coronation episode to another one starting up the next season so people will hold on 'til the next season at the least.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    There's probably more to it than that.
    I certainly hope so, otherwise there could easily be 20 princesses or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Just remember that's Prince, and not Princess.
    The only difference between the two is gender, though.

I certainly hope so, otherwise there could easily be 20 princesses or something.
    If we consider genetics and marriage ties as grounds for being royalty, Twilight has been a princess for months now. As far as I see, Celestia is really a queen, but you know how it is with everyone overusing the "Princess" title, even when the father and mother are already gone (who can blame them for thinking "Princess" is a prettier title).

Page 104 of 140 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast