Page 105 of 139 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3474

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

I'm happy. Twilicorn will still keep her personality. I just hope they know for sure what they're doing with this. We here know it's a bit of a risky move.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    I'm happy. Twilicorn will still keep her personality. I just hope they know for sure what they're doing with this. We here know it's a bit of a risky move.
    Well, at least they aren't planning to drag Sombra back from the dead. OR ARE THEY?! I could see a "Revenge of Sombra" scenario happening after Twilight's coronation just to give a series finale that we can all get hyped about. The FiM series should have at least one 13-episode season of life left in it before it starts wondering into "Bad Simpsons" territory and becomes terrible (at least by comparison to previous seasons).
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    If we consider genetics and marriage ties as grounds for being royalty, Twilight has been a princess for months now. As far as I see, Celestia is really a queen, but you know how it is with everyone overusing the "Princess" title, even when the father and mother are already gone (who can blame them for thinking "Princess" is a prettier title).
    TV Tropes suggests this about the "Princess" title in-universe: Because most of their worst enemies are ruled over by kings and queens, who only ever enforce the above stereotype in their dealings with Equestria. King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis not helping matters.

Oh and another reason Babs Seed was bullied: What are her initials?

Funny video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MurTtgJD4dU
    Last edited by matt0044; 31st January 2013 at 9:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Well, at least they aren't planning to drag Sombra back from the dead. OR ARE THEY?! I could see a "Revenge of Sombra" scenario happening after Twilight's coronation just to give a series finale that we can all get hyped about. The FiM series should have at least one 13-episode season of life left in it before it starts wondering into "Bad Simpsons" territory and becomes terrible (at least by comparison to previous seasons).
    They wouldn't be sure if she was truly ready to become an alicorn, and all of a sudden, he returns. After much struggle, Twilight is finally able to seal him away for good, proof enough that she is ready to take up the role of a Princess. I dunno, something of the sort.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Oh and another reason Babs Seed was bullied: What are her initials?
    Um, same thing as Boy Scouts, bull squirt, and baloney sandwich. What about it?

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Um, same thing as Boy Scouts, bull squirt, and baloney sandwich. What about it?
    Oh nothing, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Oh nothing, just saying.
    (ಠ_ಠ)...Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

deviantART: unoservix: Super Bowl XLVII
    Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Spotlight Instrumental Music: Party in the Clouds / In Memoriam / Humble & Magical

Hmm… As Super Bowl 47 approaches, my alertness about this show’s overall impact on my view of the world should be up to speed. I don’t know whether to be thankful or fearful that that football landed where it did, but everypony in the picture looks to be raring to go. As for those musical selections, I think the second one may be the most haunting. I can’t imagine the misery to which Sombra subjected the Crystal Ponies all those centuries ago as he built up his power through those crystals. The third selection sounds groovy enough on its own, which could bring some new thoughts on Twilight to the surface of my mind. It seems to me that by now, Hasbro Studios has gained too much attention worldwide to remain just a toy company, so I could welcome a transition, however gradual, toward becoming an animation company. Between that view and Japan’s reflections on this cartoon, I should continue to gain a few factors for my mind leading up to the Princess Coronation… and beyond.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

I have full faith in the writers about how they will handle alicorn Twilight. There are plenty of plotlines that can come of this, such as Twilight learning how to fly, which I'm very excited about.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

So the Apicorn thing did happen, we'll that's more development for me to enjoy.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    So the Apicorn thing did happen, we'll that's more development for me to enjoy.
    As for I. Now, I'm curious to see what they have up heir sleeves for this little coronation...

Anyone else see the update for Fighting is Magic involving Fluttershy? They also released her BGM, which is fabulous as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    As for I. Now, I'm curious to see what they have up heir sleeves for this little coronation...

Anyone else see the update for Fighting is Magic involving Fluttershy? They also released her BGM, which is fabulous as always.
    Hers and Rarity's are my favorite BGMs so far.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Anyone else see the update for Fighting is Magic involving Fluttershy?
    I didn't like it. Her moveset wasn't creative enough compared to the other girl's, and her Hyper is generic.

The music is decent, though.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    I didn't like it. Her moveset wasn't creative enough compared to the other girl's, and her Hyper is generic.

The music is decent, though.
    I wouldn't call her generic. Her playstlye kind of reminds me of Rachel from BlazBlue in the sense that she seems to be more based on traps than direct confrontation.

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: 26 Episodes in Season 4 Confirmed

The leaps of joy from filly Twilight Sparkle around Princess Celestia will be self-evident, along with cheers from her friends – and the other bronies. As I recall, they were enthused earlier this morning about a new commercial parody which has been designated private for unspecified reasons, but this tidbit could easily take this cartoon up in terms of global attention. Avoiding hate and hype and tracking reactions from the brony community look to be as safe bets now as they were when I started studying this cartoon.
    Last edited by ccangelopearl1362; 5th February 2013 at 10:04 PM.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    As I recall, they were enthused earlier this morning about a new commercial parody
    Which parody?

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Stay Pony My Friends

It looks like the commercial had some unexpected touches. Maybe I’m better off letting the transcript speak for itself.:

Narrator: Their names are so important, they can’t be held to just one syllable.
    Twilight Sparkle: Twilight Sparkle.
    Narrator: They face down opponents – be it cockatrice, manticore, or Discord – without breaking a sweat.
    Twilight: Let’s show him what friendship can do!
    Narrator: Princess Celestia has a cutie mark… of them. They are the most interesting ponies in the world.
    Andrea Libman (as Pinkie Pie with a French accent): I don’t always watch TV, but when I do, I prefer My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
    Narrator: Check local listings. Only on the Hub.
    Twilight: Stay pony, my friends.

One brony came up with “Real Mares of Genius”, and the thought of a premiere right in the middle of Super Bowl 47 – presumably with the corresponding agreement – made me chuckle. Some reflections about optimal numbers of total seasons could float through my mind as of now, alongside some parodies of my own, but I’d prefer to avoid giving anything away just yet.
    Last edited by ccangelopearl1362; 6th February 2013 at 3:45 AM.

That ad is the greatest thing ever.

http://www.hubworld.com/hubworld/spe...cipe_Cards.pdf

I don't know about you guys, but that punch recipe sounds really good.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Amy Keating Rogers Returns to Pony

My goodness, are we on a roll today. Between Cadance and Shining Armor’s journey to the Crystal Empire and Twilight Sparkle’s supposed coronation, I’m increasingly certain that this fourth season looks to expand the Equestrian Principality’s world. My mind is abuzz with prospective scenarios, and the rest of you can be certain of the backgrounds I have in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    http://www.hubworld.com/hubworld/spe...cipe_Cards.pdf

I don't know about you guys, but that punch recipe sounds really good.
    That mac and cheese one sounds interesting.

Some of the episodes and jokes are actually aimed at bronies, not little kids.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Some of the episodes and jokes are actually aimed at bronies, not little kids.
    True enough. May I also mention I love your Rainbow Dash banner?? x)

Anyways,

I am not an active viewer of the show, more so I am doing study on it... but I must say, my findings so far have been a whole lot of fun. I've thoroughly enjoyed researching the ponies to the best of my ability, and am currently working through the plot line, though I haven't made much progress with it yet. Most of my pony endeavours have been in getting to know the characters, and it has been an absolute pleasure to do so. Particularly Rainbow Dash... she just stands out for me. She's fantastic.

I hope I'm actually allowed here since I'm both not a brony or male in order to BE a brony... ^^; *Shrinks away into a dark corner*
    Private Detective regarding behaviour and problems; if you have a problem, you may find some benefit in talking to me. May.

I'm willing to help anybody if it raises their chances of solving the issue.

Plus... all I am is bored these days.

You are allowed, female fans are usually called Pegasisters

EDIT: Also, which celebrities do you think are Bronies? I think Peter Gabriel is one.
    Last edited by Pikachu Fan Number Nine; 6th February 2013 at 9:31 PM.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    You are allowed, female fans are usually called Pegasisters

EDIT: Also, which celebrities do you think are Bronies? I think Peter Gabriel is one.
    Howard Stern

John De Lancie

You are allowed, female fans are usually called Pegasisters.
    Well, I'm not one of those either... like I said, I'm just a female study-er. But I got a little concerned being here because the majority seem to be male and consider themselves bronies... so I was simply feeling a bit misplaced. ^^;
    Private Detective regarding behaviour and problems; if you have a problem, you may find some benefit in talking to me. May.

I'm willing to help anybody if it raises their chances of solving the issue.

Plus... all I am is bored these days.

Page 105 of 139 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast