Page 109 of 141 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I'm not liking the designs for this, would it kill them to give the Mane 6 normal human skin tones? They look less like actual humans and more like anthro versions of their pony forms that you might find on DA.

Thankfully, this actually isn't confirmed yet.
    Sort of nostalgic for me. Reminds me of of old cartoons like Doug.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I give the series a quick look at, but that's sadly about it.
    Famous last words (considering what fandom your in).

You know, last night I had a weird dream that the main characters of Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends (Mac, Bloo, Eduardo, Coco, and Wilt only) were going to watch the coronation or were going sightseeing in Canterlot, and while they were waiting for Celestia to show herself, they would waste some time trying to find as many similarities between their world and Equestria.

Anyway, there's only a few days until the coronation, so in honor of it, let's try to share our feelings about the series up to now. What was your favorite episode? Was there anything that you would do differently? What really stood out for you?

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    What was your favorite episode? Was there anything that you would do differently? What really stood out for you?
    1. Lesson Zero. Twilight going insane was priceless.

2. Although I don't have issue with the lack of major continuity nods (so each episode can stand on their own for new viewers to jump in at anytime which isn't bad), I would make a few more to make things clearer. That and a proper timeline for the series.

3. What stood out to me was (aside from the fanbase it spawned) how there were certain subtleties in the storytelling and how it didn't talk down to the viewers, kids show or not.

Just watched the new spoiler. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    Just watched the new spoiler. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...Can you give us a link to it if it's brand new?

Oh, this I HAVE to see.

Here's the link, found on Equestria Daily: http://www.tvguide.com/News/My-Littl...o-1060975.aspx
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Here's the link, found on Equestria Daily: http://www.tvguide.com/News/My-Littl...o-1060975.aspx
    Oh dear. This is even worse than body swapping. Who knew that the Cutie Marks had so much of an impact on what futures ponies pursue.

Woah. didnt know cutie marks had such an impact on their choices either ._.
    this episode should be interesting.

I actually really like the song for once, which is strange, because I usually find them somewhat unbearable (the only other songs I really like are the Babs Seed one, Winter Wrap Up, and maybe At the Gala).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I actually really like the song for once, which is strange, because I usually find them somewhat unbearable (the only other songs I really like are the Babs Seed one, Winter Wrap Up, and maybe At the Gala).
    What about Smile, Smile, Smile? That one was pretty good.

What about Smile, Smile, Smile? That one was pretty good.
    Eh, maybe. But I don't really care much for the musical numbers in general.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

The video kinda froze on me...

Eh, maybe. But I don't really care much for the musical numbers in general.
    Well, moving on, are you as creeped out by this Cutie Mark business as I am? Just the very idea that Cutie Marks have such an impact on a pony's future in the G4 universe is kind of terrifying. Imagine how many ponies got to where they were simply by disguising their Cutie Marks. I'm surprised this sort of thing hasn't happened on-screen yet.

Well, moving on, are you as creeped out by this Cutie Mark business as I am? Just the very idea that Cutie Marks have such an impact on a pony's future in the G4 universe is kind of terrifying. Imagine how many ponies got to where they were simply by disguising their Cutie Marks. I'm surprised this sort of thing hasn't happened on-screen yet.
    I don't find any of this creepy at all.

It's not so much their future that's effected by their Cutie Mark, more though their special talent in life. For many ponies, their Cutie Mark helps lead them to their future. Not all of them are like that, though.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    It's not so much their future that's effected by their Cutie Mark, more though their special talent in life. For many ponies, their Cutie Mark helps lead them to their future. Not all of them are like that, though.
    But still, the whole idea that they depend so much on their Cutie Marks as guidence for what fields of work they should pursue kind of bugs me. Even if their Cutie Marks got swapped, they should at least still know that something was up unless...they're memories about their true Cutie Marks was wiped clean. Wouldn't this mean that in this episode, something happened to mess with their memories?

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    O_O wha...
    they toke the comic and added voice to it...

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    O_O wha...
    they toke the comic and added voice to it...
    Yeah and really made it hilarious-er.

Wow I'm shocked to see how many bronies there are on this site! Which is awesome though, since I love bronies (I'm a pegasister btw). I haven't looked at the most recent posts but are we talking about the season finale on saturday?
    ~~Superior Awesomeness!! (Awesomeness of the superior variety)~~

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Oh Celestia, I love that comic. Funny thing, Peter New (the VA of Big Macintosh) actually commissioned Pixelkitties to make this to sign at Las Pegasus Unicon:

http://bolt-the-cat.deviantart.com/a...uest-353892131

If anyone is curious about what happened to Trixie after "Magic Duel", this comic by bronycurious paints a pretty good picture.

http://bronycurious.deviantart.com/g...?_sid=41824605

I'm getting the feeling that the Finale's going to mainly be a Musical, and I'm okay with that. We haven't reached our song quota for the Season.

Spoiler:

Page 109 of 141 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast