Page 110 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 3482

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

I mainly got into this show for the awesome music. xD

So, I read on TvTropes that Twilight becomes an Alicorn in the next episode. Is that true, or is it speculation?

Also, season finale already? The past seasons had 26 episodes, this is the 13th... It's too early.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 15th February 2013 at 7:08 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    Here's the link, found on Equestria Daily: http://www.tvguide.com/News/My-Littl...o-1060975.aspx
    That looks a little more interesting then the standard body-switching episode. Guess the CC wanting their cutie marks so badly makes a little more sense now.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Today's the day! Judgement day, is everyone ready for half to fandom to ragequit ther way out? No matter what happens, I'll still be here.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Today's the day! Judgement day, is everyone ready for half to fandom to ragequit ther way out? No matter what happens, I'll still be here.
    Same here. BRING IT ON, ALICORN TWILIGHT!!!!!!!

Today is the day where i bother to flip through tons of channels and find the hub.

Let's see of they actually pull it off...

same
    Last edited by CrystalNinetales; 16th February 2013 at 2:27 PM.

Sadly, I'm not home, and can't watch it right now. :/

I'm sure I'll catch it on Youtube eventually. It's not like I don't know what happens. xD
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Hmmm...There has to be more to this episode than this.
    Last edited by PokeMaster366; 16th February 2013 at 4:25 PM.

One of the staff members hinted this was Part 1, but we wouldn't see the end " for a while ".

I'm so excited to see it..i have yet to see the big episode. I usually wait until youtube because NO COMMERCIALS! So excited!!! BRING IT ON!
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/344ckkj.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Yeah, didn't the hub order 15 episodes from hasbro, and on my count that was episode 13.

I feel they rushed it a bit at the end...but i'm looking forward to the next two parts.
    I wonder what will happen though...maybe something bad happens to twilight.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    Yeah, didn't the hub order 15 episodes from hasbro, and on my count that was episode 13.

I feel they rushed it a bit at the end...but i'm looking forward to the next two parts.
    I wonder what will happen though...maybe something bad happens to twilight.
    Yeah, I really want to see how they add on to it...I hope they bring back Sombra since they didn't do enough with him the first time around :/

I was really impressed with some of the songs from this episode, probably 3 of them are in my top 10.
        Spoiler:- 3 Fav's WARNING SPOILERS:

Overall probably one of my Favorite episodes, the songs in there have a lot to do with this(and the greatest commercial ever). Now to wait for Sim Gretina to make one of his amazing and quick remixes.

Yeah. I watched live so here we go.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by An00bis; 16th February 2013 at 4:20 PM.

Spoiler:- Season 3 critique:

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
        Spoiler:- Season 3 critique:
    ACHEM 15 episodes says hi

Something tells me in 5 minutes that there will be remixes up on yt ._.

I'll probably watch the finale in a week or two when I have nothing better to do...maybe.

I've had zero interest in Season 3 save for about 4 episodes.
    Shinies up for trade:
    Shinies I want:

Tumblr: chrisyoung125.tumblr.com
    Black 2 Friend Code: 3998-5341-7339

Lol, I found it on Youtube already. That was fast. xD

Honestly, I have to agree with some of the complaints. This episode was rushed, and I agree that it should've been a two-parter. :/ I don't mind the Alicorn thing, but there should've been more buildup. I hope the next two parts are better...

The songs were good, though.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 16th February 2013 at 7:01 PM.

My reactions:

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

***SPOILER WARNING*** (I don't know how to do the spoiler tags)

Well... I'll admit I thought the "Princess Twilight" idea sounded cool in theory, but I didn't think it would actually happen either. Now after seeing the episode, it appears to me as if the show just took a huge leap backward. I'm still having a hard time believing what happened.. :/

But as much as it pains me to have to say this... this show is created with little girls in mind. The show creators have to cater to them more than us. And I would imagine that any little girl watching it would probably be ecstatic over the whole "Twilight's a princess thing."

While I was watching the episode, I was actually expecting Twilight to turn down the offer because it might mean having to leave her friends. I would've preferred it because I think it would teach a wonderful lesson about friendship--that sometimes friendship cause you to make sacrifices. But I think little girls would have a fit seeing Twilight refuse to be a princess...

I personally think this would've been better as the last episode of the entire series. But no matter, I will still continue to watch season 4. I haven't given up on the show yet.
    ~~Superior Awesomeness!! (Awesomeness of the superior variety)~~

Gonna agree with most of the complaints. Also the error that Rainbow still has her cutie when she first appeared in the ep.

Gonna be hard to top season's 2 finale.

I actually really liked it. The songs were good and the story while short was sweet. It may've been "rushed" but the song we got out of it were a good tradeoff if anything. While it may not've topped season 2's finale, it does have me hooked for season 4 and what will become of Twilight. This is part 1 after all...

As for the Cutie Mark thing, I don't think the Cutie Marks were "telling" the ponies as in:

Pinkie's CM: Hey, burst into song already and get this party started!
    Fluttershy: Um, okay... *sings terribly and upsets others*
    Pinkie's CM: You call THAT a song!?

It's clear that history wasn't altered but rather the ponies' memories got altered when their cutie mark was swapped for another. I suppose they were subconsciously aware that something wasn't right and hence, they didn't show their "talents" well. I think they were just very confused as to why they couldn't do what they were supposedly good at.

In other words, this is not remotely a natural situation. This is very, very powerful magic forcing the rest of the Mane Six into new molds: the new cutie marks are imposed on them without any connection to their personalities, interests or talents, and their true selves clash with this imposition. Cutie marks are an internal thing manifesting externally; this is an external thing trying to force an internal change.
    Last edited by matt0044; 16th February 2013 at 8:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Pinkie's CM: Hey, burst into song already and get this party started!
    Fluttershy: Um, okay... *sings terribly and upsets others*
    Pinkie's CM: You call THAT a song!?
    I would've loved if something like that actually happened. Fluttershy's version of Smile Smile Smile could be hilarious. xD

So I decided to watch it despite what I said.

I liked the songs.

That is legitimately all I have to say about the episode.

One of the worst episodes.
    Shinies up for trade:
    Shinies I want:

Tumblr: chrisyoung125.tumblr.com
    Black 2 Friend Code: 3998-5341-7339

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Fluttershy's version of Smile Smile Smile could be hilarious. xD
    Cute as that may be, I think I'd need a WHOOOOOOOLE lotta insulin for that.

I though it was mixed to fairly good, though I have to agree with some of the nick picks that you guys have made.

Now let's see what Season 4 will do to get the show back on track, and hopefully not give us a rushed season with a rushed finale.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Now let's see what Season 4 will do to get the show back on track, and hopefully not give us a rushed season with a rushed finale.
    I think "MMC" was part 1 in a three parter. Give 'em credit for getting us curious for what's to come.

Page 110 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast