Page 115 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Please tell me he won't try to hump Rarity's leg...

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    LOL let's hope not.

Don't give them ideas!
    Lol.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    though if spike is a dog..it'd be hard for him to be in a school with twi, cause don't schools have a zero pet tollerancy?
    Miss Wordwood was alright with Hobbes being in he classroom, and he's a tiger!

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Miss Wordwood was alright with Hobbes being in he classroom, and he's a tiger!
    lol, but Hobbes was a stuff animal, and Calvin would go ballistic without em.
    And if you look through some of the comics Hobbes is at home waiting to tackle calvin...so yah.

But im seriously interested how they put spike in a school.

For anyone that is still in denial about Alicorn Twilight, look at this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN1XTHHGE6c

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    For anyone that is still in denial about Alicorn Twilight, look at this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN1XTHHGE6c
    The Alicorn Twilight thing has never bothered me, however it did make me care a bit more about the character development in the
    next season.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    The Alicorn Twilight thing has never bothered me, however it did make me care a bit more about the character development in the next season.
    You should still watch the video, though. DigiBrony goes into pretty good detail about the whole Alicorn thing.

You know, I don't have a problem with Alicorn Twilight if it was supposedly meant to sell toys. That's provided if the show can do something good with it and not make it seem incredibly obligatory (c'mon Season 4, I believe in you). Even at it's supposed worse, MLP:FiM is still better at this than Pokemon's Anime.

You know, I don't have a problem with Alicorn Twilight if it was supposedly meant to sell toys. That's provided if the show can do something good with it and not make it seem incredibly obligatory (c'mon Season 4, I believe in you). Even at it's supposed worse, MLP:FiM is still better at this than Pokemon's Anime.
    Forget that! Season 3 alone is much better than most of the mainstream garbage we're getting nowadays. The only good cartoons that are still keeping their quality at acceptable levels are Adventure Time, Young Justice, FiM, and maybe Regular Show, but I think that one is moreso enjoyable than good, per se (There's a difference). Young Justice is about to kick the bucket, though, but at least it's going out on a ridiculously high note.

Don't even get me started on Seasons 1 & 2 of FiM. FiM had even more potential for greatness, but we all knew that the heavy-handed marketing bull**** had to be crowbarred in at some point. Grow a backbone and explore a bit, Hasbro, because appealing to the stereotypes is turning into a strategy deader than DrizzleToed + Kingdra leads in a VGC battle.
    Last edited by PokeMaster366; 15th March 2013 at 2:45 AM.

Don't even get me started on Seasons 1 & 2 of FiM. FiM had even more potential for greatness, but we all knew that the heavy-handed marketing bull**** had to be crowbarred in at some point. Grow a backbone and explore a bit, Hasbro, because appealing to the stereotypes is turning into a strategy deader than DrizzleToed + Kingdra leads in a VGC battle.
    Wait, are you coming down on S1 and S2 or no? Sorry, I'm a tad confused. Or is this about Equestria Girls?

Though I don't think FiM has extreme cases of... what you just said outside a few select moments that I myself don't think bring down the show's quality.
    Last edited by matt0044; 15th March 2013 at 1:24 AM.

How the hell did the VGC's get brought up in this?
    And the Pokemon anime right now isn't hard to surpass.

Wait, are you coming down on S1 and S2 or no? Sorry, I'm a tad confused. Or is this about Equestria Girls?

Though I don't think FiM has extreme cases of... what you just said outside a few select moments that I myself don't think bring down the show's quality.
    I was saying that I don't want you to get me started on S1 and S2 because if you did, I would sing so many high praises about it that you would probably stop reading them about halfway through.

I was saying that I don't want you to get me started on S1 and S2 because if you did, I would sing so many high praises about it that you would probably stop reading them about halfway through.
    Ah. In that case, I shall not get you started in the slightest.

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: P.O.P.E. Battle: Luna vs Twilight!
    Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Hasbro 3D Promo Video with Some Pony

“The Mayans were right about something… Important things happened in 2012…” The animation here is fluid, smooth, and calm all at once, but I’d take note of the ponies’ position on that tower of Hasbro franchises. The reference yesterday may have been obvious, but as Twilight Sparkle and her friends await the next stage of this globally famous cartoon, I find myself even more satisfied with my current discoveries about the starting points for My Little Pony in general, especially the precursors for Twilight, Fluttershy, and Pinkie. I happened to sense a few echoes of Sombra in Arabus, but overall, I’m content to treat the Equestrian Principality as an alien society as it stands now. For my part, the third season had to have escalated the emotional impact, so to speak, so I can wonder what the fourth season will bring.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

If anybody has time to kill, there's a big selection of simple games for MLP FIM. Just search equestrian gaming and you'll find it. Lot's of stuff, even Scootaloo on Roller Bades!

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Anypony up for another crossover, alongside another prospective cuteness overload?:

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Animation/Opening: The Melancholy of Pinkie Pie
    deviantART: RenaissanceBrony: Tank Love

If it helps, my main items for this cartoon nowadays are its historical background and Littlest Pet Shop, not necessarily this new Equestria Girls thing, while Vinyl Scratch remains my top background pony, which could testify to my memory of her first appearance to me, as opposed to Derpy’s.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

While working today at Target, for the first time ever I actually seen a Celestia toy that was her actual color, not pink. I took a pic a everything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    While working today at Target, for the first time ever I actually seen a Celestia toy that was her actual color, not pink. I took a pic a everything lol.
    :O it must be a production error.
    You should post the pic, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    here it is lol

....what did they do to poor pinkie pie ._.
    And why do Celest's wings don't match the base color white...
    As long as hasbro makes money though, i dont think they care how many mistakes they make on the toys.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    As long as hasbro makes money though, i dont think they care how many mistakes they make on the toys.
    As long as it doesn't affect the show, they can make Toy Twilight look like a doofus for all care.

I agree, as long as they don't crap up the show, I don't care how the toys look (and I don't even care about the toys in general).
    I watched first season and couple episodes from the second. My pony craze came and went quite some time ago, but I've been drawing them a lot lately. That's one way to make money with art commissions, just offer to draw ponies and I've got myself a week worth things to do (and pretty nice amount of money in my PayPal haha).

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: More Information on Japanese Pony Dub

Very interesting picks, and the more I think about it, the more I’m wondering whether this could be putting it mildly. Miyuki Sawashiro is voicing Twilight, Kikuko Inoue is voicing Celestia, and Emiri Kato is voicing Fluttershy. I told the other bronies about my view of the reaction from some fans of that last voice actress, given her last major role. It looks like I’ll have another item of interest keeping my mind busy, among several others.

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    Equestria Daily: Sethisto: More Information on Japanese Pony Dub

Very interesting picks, and the more I think about it, the more I’m wondering whether this could be putting it mildly. Miyuki Sawashiro is voicing Twilight, Kikuko Inoue is voicing Celestia, and Emiri Kato is voicing Fluttershy. I told the other bronies about my view of the reaction from some fans of that last voice actress, given her last major role. It looks like I’ll have another item of interest keeping my mind busy, among several others.
    It's only a matter of time before we start getting MLP references in our Nintendo games.
    Sony wouldn't/couldn't do it because their fanbase is that bad.
    Really glad to see it's getting lots of prompts in Japan. Also getting some really good VA's too.

Page 115 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast