Page 116 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Remember that seemingly random masked orange pony we saw with the Mane 6 during the Toy Fair a few weeks ago?

Now she has a name, a Vector, and some rather interesting flavor text.

I kind of remember at Bronycon we were supposed to be getting a Flashback episode eventually?

Seems Twilight wasn't the only one. Interesting... Season 4 already has me.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Remember that seemingly random masked orange pony we saw with the Mane 6 during the Toy Fair a few weeks ago?

I kind of remember at Bronycon we were supposed to be getting a Flashback episode eventually?
    Evidently, you haven't seen this yet:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...o-in-show.html

I completely missed this one, but it doesn't surprise me that they would do this, the toys haven't always proven to be valid proof of what's to come. Remember that Princess Skyla toy back before Season 3? Also, for all of everyone saying that alicorn Twilight is a marketing gimmick, I've yet to see an alicorn Twilight toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Evidently, you haven't seen this yet:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...o-in-show.html

I completely missed this one, but it doesn't surprise me that they would do this, the toys haven't always proven to be valid proof of what's to come. Remember that Princess Skyla toy back before Season 3? Also, for all of everyone saying that alicorn Twilight is a marketing gimmick, I've yet to see an alicorn Twilight toy.
    You know, i seem to recall them saying twilight wasnt becoming a princess, and here we are now.
    also they are sworn to secrecy and stuff, and if you look at what's happened so far with their twisting and stuff, there's a good chance that that shimmer will be in the show.

Just my input on the little matter. but meh.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    You know, i seem to recall them saying twilight wasnt becoming a princess, and here we are now.
    also they are sworn to secrecy and stuff, and if you look at what's happened so far with their twisting and stuff, there's a good chance that that shimmer will be in the show.

Just my input on the little matter. but meh.
    Well it'd be a nice plot in that case. But I do think we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves here, the toys don't really say much because they don't always match up with what the show is doing.

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: New Mane 6 Game – FAQ

The roundup here seems interesting, and although I would’ve enjoyed comparing reactions to some of the stories I was likely to hear among new fans of this game, I might be no less content to continue monitoring this particular development. The first comment might be as instructive as my overall perception of this franchise’s origins. Many expressed concerns that past ponies were fairly bland, or didn’t have much in the way of personality to them, but the potential for imagination might very well have been present. “Winter Wrap-Up” is on my laptop as I type this, most likely given today, and I will look forward to the additional progress I’ll make leading up to the fourth season.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post

Huh. That's pretty cool if she ends up being real.

Maybe she could have been the polar opposite of Twilight. She was more focused on being social and popular and completely neglected her studies. She also used her title as Princess Celestia's student in order to get what she wanted.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Tsundere Trixie / Nightly Roundup #616

I might be better off letting the idea speak for itself. The prospective dialogue in Japan might especially fun to ponder, between my own recollections of Trixie and my view of the anime archetype in question. Even now, one suspects that other bronies may see other ponies as such, in the sense of intersections with others. Even now, one name that comes to my mind to this effect is Rie Kugimiya, but perhaps we’ll have to wait and see what becomes of Trixie and other characters.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Still not a fan of the show but I found this on the front page of DeviantART and all I have to say is "wow, nice job".
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: MLP Manga On the Way

Ah, Shinoda. Recent events involving his corner of the world could give me some additional assurance regarding those new images. I could always enjoy any new fanart that pops up, which, I think, would make the significance of this new comic on the other side of the Pacific Ocean self-explanatory. One of the bronies already had a sequence in which this comic gets adapted into an anime program for translation to global audiences, arriving here, followed by selection of Tara Strong, Andrea Libman, Tabitha St. Germain, Ashleigh Ball, Cathy Weseluck, etc., to voice the characters. Between this and my current review of My Little Pony Tales, I’d say that this week is shaping up to be quite a doozy, keeping our beloved pink, peppy party-preparing pony in mind.

@ccangelopearl1362 I guess Japan took to liking the show. I'm wondering if, because they found out about Bronies recently, is the reason that they began that new...trend...of their own with the girls. Oh well, at least we've got more popularity for the show now. Along with the news for Mane 6 and Fighting is Magic too!

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vid...-princess-hate

If only this video could've come out a few years earlier. It would've helped Faust's princess/queen argument more.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vid...-princess-hate

If only this video could've come out a few years earlier. It would've helped Faust's princess/queen argument more.
    Implying there are TGWTG fans at Hasbro. I'd be cool but...

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    Equestria Daily: Sethisto: MLP Manga On the Way

Ah, Shinoda. Recent events involving his corner of the world could give me some additional assurance regarding those new images. I could always enjoy any new fanart that pops up, which, I think, would make the significance of this new comic on the other side of the Pacific Ocean self-explanatory. One of the bronies already had a sequence in which this comic gets adapted into an anime program for translation to global audiences, arriving here, followed by selection of Tara Strong, Andrea Libman, Tabitha St. Germain, Ashleigh Ball, Cathy Weseluck, etc., to voice the characters. Between this and my current review of My Little Pony Tales, I’d say that this week is shaping up to be quite a doozy, keeping our beloved pink, peppy party-preparing pony in mind.
    PleaselettherebeanofficialreleaseintheUS, PleaselettherebeanofficialreleaseintheUS, PleaselettherebeanofficialreleaseintheUS, PleaselettherebeanofficialreleaseintheUS,

With season 4 so far away, here are a few topics to help tide us over until then.

Who is your LEAST favourite of the Mane 6?
    Bit hard for me. I do find myself not enjoying Rarity or AJ episodes as much as the others. I have to go with AJ because I love Spike/Rarity shipping.

Who is your favourite villian?
    Discord, hands down. If he brought about the end of the world, I'd say bring it on!

Do you have a habit of making up strange ships?
    I'm quite fond of Spike/Fluttershy, but only if Spike was a pony.

Here's the big one...

Do you think Princess Twilight will remain so?
    I hope she does. It all depends on how the writers do this.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    Applejack, I find her to be too one dimensional.

Who is your favourite villian?
    Discord, he was the only one to come close to defeating the Mane 6 because he was able to manipulate them against each other. It's a shame he's reformed now, he doesn't really fit the good guy role that well. It'd be more interesting if he were a neutral party, either helping or hindering the Mane 6 based on whatever side benefits him most.

Do you have a habit of making up strange ships?
    Not at all. I grew out of shipping characters very quickly, it became quite boring and pointless.

Do you think Princess Twilight will remain so?
    Considering that this is mainly a marketing gimmick, I'd say there's no reason for her to revert back to being a normal unicorn.

Speaking of which, anyone else find it odd that they haven't made any alicorn Twilight toys yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MZJEe-dzqk

Applejack, I find her to be too one dimensional.

It's a shame he's reformed now, he doesn't really fit the good guy role that well. It'd be more interesting if he were a neutral party, either helping or hindering the Mane 6 based on whatever side benefits him most.
    I find this to be with good reason since somebody has to be the Team Mom and the rational one given RD's impulsiveness and Pinkie's... Pinkieness among others.

As for Discord, who says Chaotic Good can't be a good trope? I just hope that if he's featured once more (on the good side), they make it work. C'mon Season 4...
    Last edited by matt0044; 29th March 2013 at 8:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    I find this to be with good reason since somebody has to be the Team Mom and the rational one given RD's impulsiveness and Pinkie's... Pinkieness among others.
    Isn't that Twilight's job, though?

As for Discord, who says Chaotic Good can't be a good trope?
    That's a good point, but I can't see Discord working very well with Celestia, Luna, and the Mane 6, it goes against his nature to fully cooperate with them. He even admits (under his breath) that he hasn't completely changed his ways, so he may have his own ulterior motives.

That's a good point, but I can't see Discord working very well with Celestia, Luna, and the Mane 6, it goes against his nature to fully cooperate with them. He even admits (under his breath) that he hasn't completely changed his ways, so he may have his own ulterior motives.
    We'll have to wait and see.

On a side note, here's MLP JAPANESE ending theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG25PeqXiws
    Last edited by matt0044; 30th March 2013 at 4:23 PM.

Either Twilight or Fluttershy. Twilight has always annoyed me, even from the beginning; I can tolerate her, and some of her parts are quite funny, not to mention her singing voice is quite sweet, but there's something about her, that I can't quite put my finger on, that irks me a little.

Fluttershy - too shy and quiet; I've always not been fond of those traits. If you're shy for a reason, like, amongst new people or something, then fair enough, but Fluttershy is just almost always quiet. I wish she'd speak up a little more.
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Rarity, she's too vain to me, and I think she just lacks that special something that the rest of the Mane 6 have. I would write more, but these are the only reasons why she's my least favourite.

What are everyone's thoughts on Sonic Rainboom? I've got to say, it isn't what I expected it to be like.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

We'll have to wait and see.
    You know, if they're really going the Chaotic Good route, they could have Discord work outside the system per say.

You know, if they're really going the Chaotic Good route, they could have Discord work outside the system per say.
    Or maybe he's making mayhem under Celestia's radar.

On a side note, did anyone see MLP's JPN ending theme? And they say only the US replaces theme songs for foreign shows (like Anime).

Page 116 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast