Page 118 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3482

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Any time someone doesn't like something, it becomes a cheap gimmick. It's always been hinted that Twilight would become a princess at some point. You could argue that the transformation was poorly executed, or that you simply don't like the idea. However, it has always been more than merchandising.
    Merchandising is still a pretty big part of it, though. Like it or not, part of the reason the show exists is to sell the toys. And yet there are no toys of Twilight's alicorn form.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Merchandising is still a pretty big part of it, though. Like it or not, part of the reason the show exists is to sell the toys.
    Though the staff at least makes the best of what they have. Otherwise none of us would be Bronies.

Anybody here still waiting for Season 4? I am because Season 4 may be released in this Winter.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Though the staff at least makes the best of what they have. Otherwise none of us would be Bronies.
    True, but that's beside the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zappo09 View Post
    Anybody here still waiting for Season 4? I am because Season 4 may be released in this Winter.
    That's a long ways away though, so sit tight.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I've been watching some of the stuff this guy (and BronyCurious) is saying, and I have to agree with most of it. But then again, I'm no expert on storyline, I usually can't notice bad writing unless it's phenomenally bad. I wouldn't be able to pick up on half of the plot holes and writing issues these guys can.

Quote Originally Posted by Zappo09 View Post
    Sir, you are not alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
    My microwave is shooting electricity from the back and it's scaring me.

^If it's NSFW, it's NSFS (not safe for Serebii) either.

Anyway, I was watching more videos by Digibrony and BronyCurious, and came across this argument between the two of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljIXL...otation_565879

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3-2olPwqgs

So what are your thoughts on this? What role do you think destiny play in Equestrian society?

Quote Originally Posted by hellothisismuffin View Post
    Sir, you are not alone!

I'm kinda alone, because Season 4 takes a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Merchandising is still a pretty big part of it, though. Like it or not, part of the reason the show exists is to sell the toys. And yet there are no toys of Twilight's alicorn form.
    Yet being the key word here. Give Hasbro time and an Alicorn Twilight toy will be made.

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Yet being the key word here. Give Hasbro time and an Alicorn Twilight toy will be made.
    Oh no, I have no doubt about that. My point is that if Alicorn Twilight the marketing gimmick it's made out to be, we'd have one by now.

And yet there are no toys of Twilight's alicorn form.
    Umm ... what?

There's also a sticker set floating around.

oh god I'm glad I'm not the only person here who likes MLP ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Umm ... what?

There's also a sticker set floating around.
    Huh.

Haven't seen those at Target.

Ok I have a serious question........ Should I give this show a chance? I decided to finally watch this the other night. Now though I'm not sure if I should watch it again. It was not what I expected and that's good. Hmmm what to do? Any thoughts?
    Gaming is not always about the victory and the conquest of your foes. Enjoy the journey for what it is. It all pays off in the end

My level 100 dream team

[img]http://oi44.*******.com/107s2vk.jpg[/img]

Hey do you like manga? If you do check out my collaboration with orochi of my story Blood Type P . Just click on the link below
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0-Blood-Type-P
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2uhy7m9.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/24fhc3d.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Codeepfly View Post
    Ok I have a serious question........ Should I give this show a chance? I decided to finally watch this the other night. Now though I'm not sure if I should watch it again. It was not what I expected and that's good. Hmmm what to do? Any thoughts?
    Just watch some more episodes and see what you think afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Codeepfly View Post
    If you want, watch a few more to get what the show is like. If it's not your thing, then hey, at least you gave it a fair chance. If you do end up liking it, then you found a nice show to watch with one of the most talented and loving fanbases of any show. Ever.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    Woah. just woah. my mind has been blown by so much logic.
    Really? Thanks. I do my best. Have anything to contribute to it?

Here's another: http://matt0044.deviantart.com/journ...rt-4-363859840
    Last edited by matt0044; 18th April 2013 at 1:10 AM.

You know, I just noticed something new the other day. We all know that Celestia represents the sun while Luna represents the moon. With that in mind, I thought about Twilight Sparkle for a minute, and suddenly, I realized something. Twilight only occurs during dusk, when the sun is beginning to set, and dawn, when the sun is beginning to rise. Now that we have Twilight Sparkle as an alicorn now, we have Celestia, the ruler of the Sun, Luna, the empress of the Moon, and Twilight Sparkle, the new princess who holds dominion over dusk and dawn.

Another thing to remember is that dusk and dawn don't last long compared to day and night, and this kind of represents Twilight position as the new princess of Equestria. As a new princess, she's probably not going to have as much power and responsiblity as say Luna or Celestia, and as a result, the times where Twilight will be truly in charge will not last long while Luna and Celestia are around (just like the real dusk and dawn). Twilight's coronation could also be considered the end of an era and the start of a new one, just as Twilight represents the setting and rising of the sun, and to me, this just adds more weight to the coronation and transformation.

OMG! Cadence stands out so much as the odd card out now. No wonder Faust had no plans to make Cadence an Alicorn. Now all the symmetry is thrown out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    OMG! Cadence stands out so much as the odd card out now. No wonder Faust had no plans to make Cadence an Alicorn. Now all the symmetry is thrown out the window.
    Well, she's the ruler of the crystal Empire, isn't she?

Wait, is that part of Equestria or no?

Well, she's the ruler of the crystal Empire, isn't she?

Wait, is that part of Equestria or no?
    Yeah, but still, just look at it. We have the day (Celesta), night (Luna), dusk and dawn (Twilight Sparkle), and then there's Cadence, who just doesn't fit into the picture of thematic naming. It's like having a band of 4 where 3 members are named Fire, Ice, and Lightning while the fourth member is named Kyle.

Edit:

And yes. I think the Crystal Empire is part of Equestria.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Yeah, but still, just look at it. We have the day (Celesta), night (Luna), dusk and dawn (Twilight Sparkle), and then there's Cadence, who just doesn't fit into the picture of thematic naming. It's like having a band of 4 where 3 members are named Fire, Ice, and Lightning while the fourth member is named Kyle.
    LOL. Nice metaphor. Though in a land where love and friendship is practiced often, a princess for the former (Cadence) and the latter (Twilight) could be of use.

LOL. Nice metaphor. Though in a land where love and friendship is practiced often, a princess for the former (Cadence) and the latter (Twilight) could be of use.
    Well, I guess since the name "Cadence" has something to do with music, we can say that it would be the fitting music that accompanies the mood of the current time. She plays a minor, yet still important, role.

Page 118 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast