Page 119 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 3479

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

I think I might be becoming a brony 0-0. Never thought that this show would be as good as it is. Life can be so surprising sometimes.
    Gaming is not always about the victory and the conquest of your foes. Enjoy the journey for what it is. It all pays off in the end

My level 100 dream team

[img]http://oi44.*******.com/107s2vk.jpg[/img]

Hey do you like manga? If you do check out my collaboration with orochi of my story Blood Type P . Just click on the link below
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0-Blood-Type-P
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2uhy7m9.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/24fhc3d.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Codeepfly View Post
    I think I might be becoming a brony 0-0. Never thought that this show would be as good as it is. Life can be so surprising sometimes.
    You're telling me. I remember that when I first saw this show, it was after I watched a movie like Terminator on a school night xD

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Ted and Wally’s Ice Cream of the Day – Derpy Hooves

Give the aforementioned ice cream company the credit for devising this particular flavor, and as one might expect, the other bronies are cheering. The accompanying Facebook entry was enough to make me chuckle: “You asked for it. We made it. Presenting Derpy Hooves (chocolate chip muffin ice cream).”. Color may be even more notable in my case since I’ve already taken the liberty of reviewing, among other special programs, A Very Minty Christmas and The Princess Promenade. I immediately recognized Zipzee’s demeanor as something of a combination between Fluttershy and Pinkie, perhaps reflective of their voice actress. Of course, this phase of my review of My Little Pony’s timeline had the effect of making Rarity’s initial effort to dress up Rainbow Dash in “Swarm of the Century” even more hilarious looking back, as I learned earlier this week. Who knew retracing footsteps could be as delightful as it is informative?
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

So someone got me this, i didn't even know they made this

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...QEwAg&dur=2407

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post

How does it taste .-.
    also find out where this someone got it, i want one ;-;

It taste like Mountain Dew: Code red. My brother got from this store called 5 and Below. The drink is rare from what I see and most people have to order it.

A MLP: FiM Season 4+ Wishlist by "The Voice of Reason"

After hearing this wishlist, I easily got excited about what Season 4 has to offer. When I think about it, with the 2014 Winter Olympics coming up, the Equestria Games would be perfect for a Season 4 finale. It could be a simple, one episode story like what was done with "The Best Night Ever" when the Mane 6 was at the Triple G, or, if they wanted to have more story to the Season finale, they could also have a thing where someone tries to steal the Crystal Heart during the Equestria Games. I'm sure emotions would be riding high with so many creatures from different parts of the MLP Universe coming together for this event, and if you ask me, this would also be a good time for Sombra to come back for an epic 2/3-parter to end the season, or even the series, depending on how things go.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Banner by: Skiyomi
    Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post

I saw that for the first time on a smosh: Ian is bored video.
    Does it come in any other flavors?

Now that Twilight is all ~godly and Allicorny~ the show might get more different. Season 4 is what I'm looking forward to, lol.

Anyway, anyone watching the Japanese version?
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

I'm very excited for Equestria Girls, who else is?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    I'm trying to hold off all judgments until I give it a try, although my expectations aren't very high for it.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

The art style is really ugly, but aside from that, I'm waiting to see what they do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ta9i3YQAzM

The Trailer's here and down below you can see how people are very much split on this.

I'm just gonna say it right now, because I haven't said it yet. But I'm kind of looking forward to this. It almost seems like it might be a parody. And if that's the case, it could be pretty good.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    I'm trying to hold off all judgments until I give it a try, although my expectations aren't very high for it.
    Couldn't said it better myself. My thoughts exactly.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23thankyouDHX&src=hash

Let's just say the panic over EQG got out of hand and some of the staff are considering leaving. Go here to show them that you do care.

I heard rumor that EG is going to be the new My Little Pony, and MLP will be no more. Anyone else heard this rumor?

After seeing that trailer, remaining incredibly neutral. I hate to judge a book by it's cover, but yesh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyl Scratch View Post
    I heard rumor that EG is going to be the new My Little Pony, and MLP will be no more. Anyone else heard this rumor?
    Who ever told you that must want the fans to cease.
    This is a spinoff, yes our beloved character in their real forms are in this but this non-canon.
    You may rest easy now.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Can't wait for season 2! Makes me all excited!

Quote Originally Posted by sailor sun View Post
    Can't wait for season 2! Makes me all excited!
    Season 2 aired a year and a half ago. We're waiting on Season 4 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyl Scratch View Post
    Wow. I've heard of paranoia but that's just, as Paul would say, pathetic.

I was very aprehensive about EG at first, but after seeing snippets of the trailer, it looks like it at least won't suck. I'm still not gonna watch it in a theater (if it even comes out in theaters) and just wait for a Netflix release.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

I honestly didn't think EG would be in theaters. I thought it would be some kind of T.V special kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCantaloupe View Post
    I honestly didn't think EG would be in theaters. I thought it would be some kind of T.V special kind of thing.
    I think it's a limited run and will be on DVD soon.

Page 119 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast