Page 121 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3474

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Perhaps she had time to assimilate with the humans. Guess different dimensions come with timezone. You know, wibbily wobbily timer wimey.
    ...stuff.

I think the story involves her being a failed student of Princess Celestia, and either she got wind of Twilight becoming the new alicorn princess and decided to try and take the power for herself, or that, like the idea of the movie Now You See Me, she created a plan over the years to get back at her for choosing someone else for the crown. That's how it looks like to me, that is.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

So... today's the day... we're all still alive so far... Anybody seen the movie? (careful with spoilers, okay?)

So... today's the day... we're all still alive so far... Anybody seen the movie? (careful with spoilers, okay?)
    Not yet. Im still waiting for that person to stick it on youtube.
    or live cast. or something.

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Awesome PMV: The Dive Game

Well, if nothing else, the brony community definitely isn’t lacking for creativity. If a certain draconequus who ended up accepting friendship over his style of chaos could think, then perhaps my own reflections had a more definitive purpose behind them. I could watch that scene toward the end of “Keep Calm and Flutter On” at least five times in a row, and Discord’s tearful response before cancelling out that field of ice would make my jaw drop each and every single time. Perhaps my view of what he represents will make my own situation all the more fortunate as a certain special event near my home city approaches.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

And I'm one of the unlucky ones who has to wait for it to go up on Youtube.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

I wonder why Spike wasn't in the Crystal Empire in GPP.

http://naterrang.deviantart.com/art/...andy-351926737

Oh...

deviantART: DanielSplatter: Royal Training
    Equestria Daily: Calpain: Animation: E-Questria

No comment may be necessary on the song – or the featured special weapon – in that comic earlier today. Shining Armor and Cadance should have a few teams going as the Crystal Ponies explore their area. I’m thinking of a scenario for an episode that involved a secret project by the Canterlot Royal Guard, as I discussed with the other bronies about a month ago. I’m certain that we would cheer if Andrew Francis performed a rendition of the aforementioned song at a brony convention once, and the prospects for an online competition could keep any gamers enthused during that animation sequence.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Anyone else catch the EqG reference in tonight's episode of MAD?

EDIT:

Video in case you didn't see it.

Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 25th June 2013 at 4:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Ponies as cows? Oh dear...

Ponies as cows? Oh dear...
    You do realize that the phrase "cash cow" is a figure of speech, right?
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You do realize that the phrase "cash cow" is a figure of speech, right?
    Of course. I was thinking of the possible fan art. Not that they'd be too bad... I'm sure Flutters would make cute cow.
    Speaking of whom: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NP45dyp2dQ
    Last edited by matt0044; 26th June 2013 at 2:20 AM.

*Bro hoofs you all* You people are amazing. Who's seen Equestria girls? I have to wait till someone brings it out over here. T^T

3DS FC: 5086 1695 2952

"Beauty will come in many forms.
    Some not always pretty."

Currently playing: Pkmn X, AC:NL, Azran legacies.
    Currently watching: Hanibane renmei, Fairy Tail, MLP S4, PKMN XY
    Current PKMN X team: Sylveon, Blaziken, Delphox, Charizard, Togetic, Lucario

Amazing how a lot of Bronies' opinions on Equestria Girls have gone from:

Bad

to Good:

Amazing how a lot of Bronies' opinions on Equestria Girls have gone from:

Bad

to Good:
    Well Speaking of Equestria Girls Full Movie is on Youtube now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzlFY1SI-XM
    Dance Party!

Quote Originally Posted by Zappo09 View Post
    Well Speaking of Equestria Girls Full Movie is on Youtube now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzlFY1SI-XM
    someone snuck a camera into the theater. Totally called it.

watching it right now, from what ive seen so far it looks ok.

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Twilight Sparkle Toy Commercial
    Equestria Daily: Sethisto: PMV: Nightmare Night Typography / Pony of the East

Well, if nothing else, the other bronies have their speculation going about defenses for Princess Twilight Sparkle’s new castle, according to that new promo. My notes from Fiesta Equestria Weekend 2013’s events are safely tucked away in my laptop files, and the encounters and the atmosphere still echo in my mind as I type this. The animation sequences here could portray some unexpected adventures for our beloved ponies, leaving this cartoon to continue its global outreach.

I surprised that Equestria girls was such a negatively received thing, but of course it aired in theaters and a lot of people liked it.
    I just saw it and actually had a really good time. Think of it this way, it's a movie that doesn't take it's self seriously which I liked.
    And that poor 4th wall... Haha
    Not perfect by any means but still a really good film. 8.5/10
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Poll Results: Who is the Worst Pony?
    deviantART: dm29: All You Need is a Hug

I might be better off avoiding saying anything, but if it’s any help, the other bronies appear to be handling this well. I found it interesting that the two main ponies who got the fewest votes also happen to be the ones I admire most often, but then, maybe they don’t like much attention either way. Maybe Trixie could offer some unexpected assistance should Sunset Shimmer manage to find a way to… bypass that special mirror, but I may be better off stopping myself from yet another pony-related tangent. I came up with the idea that Sunset ended up making a rather lousy girlfriend, to go with the intended theme from this project by Hasbro, thereby giving her an additional reason to learn what the magic of friendship is really about. Of course, I did recall everything I’ve learned and seen from anime, especially more recently. As the rest of you might guess, “Equestria Girls”, perhaps better known as “Win the Crown”, is stuck in my mind, one interesting treat among many to kick off this new week.
    Last edited by ccangelopearl1362; 7th July 2013 at 10:44 PM.

I find it weird that Rarity is the most disliked out of the mane 6. I mean, she's more enjoyable than Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and even Applejack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I find it weird that Rarity is the most disliked out of the mane 6. I mean, she's more enjoyable than Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and even Applejack.
    More enjoyable than Rainbow and Fluttershy? That's going a bit too far. Fluttershy is pretty well liked and Rainbow is about half and half at least. Applejack and Rarity are usually the least liked, I'm surprised that Rainbow and Pinkie scored higher than Applejack. In terms of popularity, it's usually something like this (from most popular to least popular):

Pinkie Pie
    Fluttershy
    Twilight
    Rainbow Dash
    Rarity
    Applejack

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: 1000 Days of Pony!

Leave it to Equestria Daily to catch another new benchmark while summer continues onward. Perhaps to expand on my initial reflections of this new project, I’m not certain that I ever quite bought into the concept of “cliques”, looking back at my past thought patterns. On the other hand, I have to be happy that Twilight and her friends have as much personality as they do, and the image that Sethisto chose to highlight this post could express that effect quite well. My own recollections of Fiesta Equestria Weekend 2013 could remain throughout the notes I’ve compiled, and the main ponies’ experiences and emotions should stay in my memories. Maybe Twilight, Fluttershy, and Pinkie are ponies that others might think react more strongly to others’ moods, whether they’re happy or even sad or scared, a possible hint of my own instincts.

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    I might be better off avoiding saying anything, but if it’s any help, the other bronies appear to be handling this well. I found it interesting that the two main ponies who got the fewest votes also happen to be the ones I admire most often, but then, maybe they don’t like much attention either way. Maybe Trixie could offer some unexpected assistance should Sunset Shimmer manage to find a way to… bypass that special mirror, but I may be better off stopping myself from yet another pony-related tangent. I came up with the idea that Sunset ended up making a rather lousy girlfriend, to go with the intended theme from this project by Hasbro, thereby giving her an additional reason to learn what the magic of friendship is really about. Of course, I did recall everything I’ve learned and seen from anime, especially more recently. As the rest of you might guess, “Equestria Girls”, perhaps better known as “Win the Crown”, is stuck in my mind, one interesting treat among many to kick off this new week.
    Aw, I'm surprised at the results too! Honestly, though, there's no real "worst pony" for me. I like them all sometimes and find them annoying at others... it's part of their characters, they're well rounded and that's what makes me usually enjoy them all.

I'm also surprised Equestria Girls is being well received at all. I had no interest in it... you guys are making me wanna check it out! x)
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

Page 121 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast