Page 122 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3474

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Uh ohh everyone lock your doors! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN7uq3ABPOQ
    LOL.

Was that actually in EqG?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I think the reasons that some ponies are ranked the way they are may be due to their lack of flaws. I'm going to list them in order of best-to-worst, as far as good/bad traits are concerned. I'm not going to focus on temporary flaws (such as Discorded/Iron Will Fluttershy).

Twilight Sparkle: Her only real flaws are sometimes making incorrect assumptions, and severe OCD and fear of getting on Princess Celestia's bad side, the latter of which proves to be more funny than annoying. Her good traits also massively outweigh the good traits of nearly everypony else.
    Fluttershy: Her flaws are all adorable, rather than annoying; barring anger management issues leading to Flutterrage, which is hilarious. Plenty of good traits as well. It's hard to choose between her and Twilight as best pony.
    Applejack: Seems more like a background pony. Nothing much interesting about her, but her only flaws are stubbornness and being a bit uncouth.
    Pinkie Pie: Often ends up in Cloud Cuckooland and is completely oblivious to common sense at times.
    Rarity: Here is where flaws get really annoying. Drama queens can be a pain, not to mention an unhealthy obsession with appearing FABULOUS all the time, and a short temper.
    Rainbow Dash: By far the most flawed and annoying pony.
    Suicidal recklessness: Check (I mean, she STILL flies backwards, even after it got her right wing trapped under a rock in Ghastly Gorge)
    Extreme narcissism: Check (the ego and boasting is off the scale!)
    Very short-tempered: Check
    Rudeness to others (including friends): Check
    Acts before thinking (see suicidal recklessness): Check
    I will not trade for hacked/cloned pokemon.
    5th gen: I can breed max Sp.Att/Speed Zoruas with Extrasensory and Dark Pulse with a modest nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    LOL.

Well Twilight does eat a hamburger and there is food that does not look at all vegigation or even vegan for that matter being eaten in the background. People are just poking fun at it in that video. But I'm waiting for the Fanfiction in the veins of Cupcakes or Rainbow factory to start popping up.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...ws-season.html

This is why I have faith in Season 4. They're clearly aware of the fears of the fandom so they'll do their best on S4 while playing with said fears. It shows how they don't give into the disdain and hate Season 3's garnered.

^ Ummm I pretty sure those are April fool's jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    ^ Ummm I pretty sure those are April fool's jokes.
    Yeah, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...ws-season.html

This is why I have faith in Season 4. They're clearly aware of the fears of the fandom so they'll do their best on S4 while playing with said fears. It shows how they don't give into the disdain and hate Season 3's garnered.
    I love this fandom.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

What is the status of the supposed Equestria Girls TV series? All stuff related to that has been about the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    What is the status of the supposed Equestria Girls TV series? All stuff related to that has been about the movie.
    I guess (for now) it's just a movie.

LOL.

No, but it is pretty hilarious.

On another topic, HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A CYCLE OF WATCHING THIS VIDEO EVERY DAY

Pokémon Quiz Bowl. It's a thing.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.
    I claim Vanillite because it is best Pokémon.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

I have a good feeling about this season...

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXq2ulaGrfk

DRWolf001 is neat.

DRWolf001 is neat.
    Finally, a Nightmare Moon origin episode! Could you suppose that Twilight is taking a visit back through time?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

DRWolf001 is neat.
    Based on that bit in the end, it looks like the IDW comics aren't canon. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Finally, a Nightmare Moon origin episode! Could you suppose that Twilight is taking a visit back through time?
    Flashback perhaps?

Based on that bit in the end, it looks like the IDW comics aren't canon. :/
    So we might see another Mane 6 member go Nightmare and this might be the Princess' warning that history could repeat itself?

Yes.

And yes I know that's mass wild guessing, but I totally want it.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    So we might see another Mane 6 member go Nightmare and this might be the Princess' warning that history could repeat itself?

Yes.

And yes I know that's mass wild guessing, but I totally want it.
        Spoiler:- Comics Spoiler:

Nightmare Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy would be hilarious though. xD

Spoiler:

Incidentally Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy are my three more likely candidates for such a thing. All three seemed to be various levels of flawed compared to their counterparts.

I never fully understood the logic behind Nightmare Rarity, I would think Fluttershy would be a better candidate for a Nightmare pony since she has self esteem issues. I'm not convinced that the IDW writers have a solid grasp on characterization.

I never fully understood the logic behind Nightmare Rarity, I would think Fluttershy would be a better candidate for a Nightmare pony since she has self esteem issues. I'm not convinced that the IDW writers have a solid grasp on characterization.
    Quote Originally Posted by TvTropes
    Fatal Flaw: The Nightmares exploit a specific flaw to possess a host, and evidently can't possess anyone else (or, at least, it would be an unacceptable risk). Both Luna and Rarity suffer from self-esteem issues regarding their craft; the night and fashion, respectively. This is what makes them viable targets, even after the other Nightmares suggest that Fluttershy would have been easier to corrupt.
    And besides, Rarity has magic powers, which I'm sure is the reason why the writers chose her. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 21st July 2013 at 1:26 PM.

Issue #9 of the comic series gives out Sunset Shimmer's backstory. Apparently, in the movie, it wasn't the first time she went through the mirror and the comic hints that she was planning this for a while. Google "sunset shimmer fim wiki" for a summery.

*I can't believe I've watched this show*

I've been craving more Luna. And more Luna I will get! The only main character I like is AJ, the most hated.

I have absolutely no idea why I just posted this. Mostly because I'm the only one who cares in my life.

To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe
    To bear with unbearable sorrow. To run where the brave dare not go.
    To try when your arms are too weary. To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest! To follow that Star! No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
    To fight for the right, without question or pause, to be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause!
    And The world will be better for this, that one man, scorned and covered with scars still strove to his last ounce of courage.
    To reach, that unreachable star!
    I have claimed Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Season 4 Start Date Announced!
    It begins Nov 23!

Isn't that the same time as the DW 50th?

To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe
    To bear with unbearable sorrow. To run where the brave dare not go.
    To try when your arms are too weary. To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest! To follow that Star! No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
    To fight for the right, without question or pause, to be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause!
    And The world will be better for this, that one man, scorned and covered with scars still strove to his last ounce of courage.
    To reach, that unreachable star!
    I have claimed Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Page 122 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast