Page 123 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Looking at those animatics yesterday, think we may see Scootaloo fly, even if it's only for a short time? (Remembering that the longest recorded flight of a chicken was about 18 seconds or so.)
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: YTPMV: A Little Traveling Music
    Equestria Daily: Calpain: Animation: Sweetie Bot – Fear Me

The treat may have amplified my imaginative instincts beyond what I could have expected, given the characters in question. For my part, I’ve had that remixed introduction playing quite often whenever I get the chance, but certain other tidbits could continue to puzzle me. The Japanese premiere went about as smoothly as I figured, especially the rendition of the Cutie Mark Crusaders’ trademark song. I can only wonder what other surprises await me as this year progresses toward its last few months, especially involving Sunset Shimmer, should Equestria Girls work out as a new show on its own.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat I don't watch my little pony how old ??
    I love Eevee!!!

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2119lef.gif[/IMG]
    ~A credit to ShinyGirl for the Eevee lickie~

CARLOS!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsHoran View Post
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat I don't watch my little pony how old ??
    I don't understand the question. Could you please rephrase it?

Credit to FrozenConstellation

OOC or No-OC?

Interveiw with the writers!http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...stel.html#more

I don't think I can trust Applejack anymore....

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Rarity Winning Hub Poll
    Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Japan Time – A Dog and Pony Show
    deviantART: dm29: HEY! Haven’t I Seen You Before?!

The rest of you don’t have to guess the scene that I was awaiting earlier this afternoon, and perhaps to make today even more amusing on my part, I happened to have that black t-shirt of Fluttershy’s “Yay” pronouncement with me during a new haircut, resuming my schedule after Fiesta Equestria Weekend 2013. At least one deviantART comment pointed to “Yakety Sax” as an appropriate theme for the chase portrayed in that image. If it’s any consolation, I might have a few ideas for the surge in approval for Rarity already, which takes me all the way back to my assessment of her and Rainbow Dash, respectively. I’m certain that all of the ponies need some comfort at one point or another, even Celestia and Luna, which could be a whole story by itself. At any rate, one remix to “Equestria Girls (Helping Twilight Win the Crown)” could stay strong leading into this new month, leaving me content.
    Last edited by ccangelopearl1362; 6th August 2013 at 6:29 AM.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Looking at those animatics yesterday, think we may see Scootaloo fly, even if it's only for a short time?
    We saw her hover in place midair for about two seconds in One Bad Apple, so it's possible that she's capable of flight and just developed later than most fillies.

Kinda get the vibe that we're not heading in that direction this episode. Instead we'll see Scootaloo getting chosen despite her inability to fly.

"I'm just better at it."
    They'll never find the bodies ...

Or the episode could be talking about failure. That's not exactly fitting with the world. But children need to learn that failure is NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Mostly to asian kids, no racism intended. Just an observation.

To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe
    To bear with unbearable sorrow. To run where the brave dare not go.
    To try when your arms are too weary. To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest! To follow that Star! No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
    To fight for the right, without question or pause, to be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause!
    And The world will be better for this, that one man, scorned and covered with scars still strove to his last ounce of courage.
    To reach, that unreachable star!
    I have claimed Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    Or the episode could be talking about failure. That's not exactly fitting with the world. But children need to learn that failure is NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Mostly to asian kids, no racism intended. Just an observation.
    Kinda like Ash losing a lot of tournaments. As much as that gets annoying really fast, it does show kids how failure shouldn't get you down. Though I'd say Dragon Ball did it better with Goku losing two tournaments and then winning the third (times the charm).

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Japanese Pony Manga is Ridiculously Cute
    Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Fluttershy Takes the Lead in Fan Favorite Poll
    deviantART: WaltzBrony: Equestria Girls ANIME SURPRISE!

Hmm… Does anypony here have any defibrillators handy? I’m certain that the levels of cuteness expressed here will cement these ponies’ place in the minds of our fellow bronies across the Pacific Ocean, especially the pony in question. The parallels and comparisons could – and should, to my mind – be even more striking given the age levels of many famous anime characters. Depending on how far the main ponies go, I can only wonder how Japanese bronies will end up perceiving Equestria Girls.

Does anyone knows what's up with Nightmare Rarity?
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Hey, Twinkie! >D

My Heart Gold Team

I am now a brony. This makes me 20% cooler.

My Pearl Team

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown Twinkie View Post
    Does anyone knows what's up with Nightmare Rarity?
    Rarity became Nightmare Rarity in one of the comic arcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Rarity became Nightmare Rarity in one of the comic arcs.
    Ah ok. So is it cannon or what? It'll be cool if it's cannon.
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Hey, Twinkie! >D

My Heart Gold Team

I am now a brony. This makes me 20% cooler.

My Pearl Team

While waiting for S4 to come around, I found a cool piano cover of This Day Aria:

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

I don't think it is, but IIRC the comic series is endorsed by Hasbro.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Another Awesome Japanese-Style Opening – SWEETDAYS
    Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Discussion: Which Classical Movie Would You Like to See Ponified?

*Fix it up. Yeah, it’s all right.
    We’ll get it ready by tonight.
    Mix it up. Yeah, help a friend.
    We’ll come together in the end…*

Let the harmonized openings pour in, and let no one doubt the atmosphere. I could swear that I can’t get enough of the songs selected by the Canterlot High School counterparts to our beloved ponies plus Princess Twilight Sparkle herself. One of the comments called this an opening styled like a visual novel, which I might not mind too much. I couldn’t resist chuckling at some of the choices listed for the movies, from Independence Day to Back to the Future, from To Kill a Mockingbird to Mean Girls.

It's "cannon" if you want to make the series like the Zelda time line.

Season 2 ending -Chryisis arc- Nightmare Rarty- whatever comes next= Cannon

Season 2-season 3- season 4 = Cannon

In one timeline certain events did not happen. In the other they did.

Can you believe this thread has been around for 2 years almost? Shows how dedicated we are to this magnificent show.

I'll probably watch Equestria Girls on YT later this week as long as it stays up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    Can you believe this thread has been around for 2 years almost? Shows how dedicated we are to this magnificent show.

I'll probably watch Equestria Girls on YT later this week as long as it stays up.
    Speaking of which, I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet. But something interesting that I just stumbled on. If you type one of the mane 6 names in youtube's search bar, it turns the top bar the color of the pony.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    It's "cannon" if you want to make the series like the Zelda time line.

Season 2 ending -Chryisis arc- Nightmare Rarty- whatever comes next= Cannon

Season 2-season 3- season 4 = Cannon

In one timeline certain events did not happen. In the other they did.
    Where in the name of Celestia are you getting this? I haven't seen anything in the comics that directly contradicts the TV series.

Have they announced when season 4 is suppose to air? I've been paying 0 attention to the news lately...
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by SBaby View Post
    Speaking of which, I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet. But something interesting that I just stumbled on. If you type one of the mane 6 names in youtube's search bar, it turns the top bar the color of the pony.
    Not just the mane 6 it also work with others ^^ Celestia, Princess Luna, Apple Bloom, Zecora, Big Mac, Scootaloo and Derpy too
    Imagine with all your Mind. Believe with all your Heart. Achieve with all your Might.

“You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! If anyone can, it's you!” — N

Page 123 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast