Page 124 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Have they announced when season 4 is suppose to air? I've been paying 0 attention to the news lately...
    November 23, whlch is coincidentally the date of the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: MandoPony’s Charity Gaming Stream for ASPCA

I think I’m having too much fun enjoying hearing the various meows from the other bronies – and the show crew members – on this livestream. The donations appear to have steadily inched all the way to the goal mere minutes before the half-hour mark, and I had a few key musical selections in mind on my own. The description of the timing made me smile, along with the idea of hanging out with fellow bronies, if through an Internet connection, and the conversation about the last donation toward the original goal. As I type this, the bronies tuning in appear to be sticking around to see how far they can push this charity round, which will receive no complaints from me.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTrainer121 View Post
    November 23, whlch is coincidentally the date of the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special.
    The two are obviously linked in some way, maybe they might have a Doctor Whoof cameo... I found this quite funny being a Brony and a Whovian

http://cheezburger.com/7753109760
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

To think that THIS was once the standard reaction to Equestria Girls:

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    The two are obviously linked in some way, maybe they might have a Doctor Whoof cameo... I found this quite funny being a Brony and a Whovian

http://cheezburger.com/7753109760
    I saw somewhere that the first episode of season four would feature Twilight going back in time to see the origin of Nightmare Moon. So there is a lot of opportunity for Dr. Hooves. At the very least, they'll have him as a background character in both te past and present to show time travel and such.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    I saw somewhere that the first episode of season four would feature Twilight going back in time to see the origin of Nightmare Moon. So there is a lot of opportunity for Dr. Hooves. At the very least, they'll have him as a background character in both te past and present to show time travel and such.
    From what I understand, the first two episodes are a 2-part episode that shows Celestia and Luna when they were younger, and NMM is going to appear in one of them. And yes, I agree that it would be hilarious if Dr. Whooves made an appearance somewhere in the background.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

Equestria Girls: Sethisto: Official Spanish Equestria Girls Commercial Song

Well, at least today hasn’t been a total bust thus far, after the livestream lag during “A Bird in the Hoof” earlier this afternoon. Fortunately, I was able to pick up on some of the key moments, from Twilight’s panic over Philomena’s appearance to Rarity’s demand for Twilight to “put me down”. The Spanish remix seemed steady, if not particularly listenable to my tastes, judging from my own experiences with Spanish music. I told the other bronies that I’d stay alert for the subtitled episode once it arrived, leaving me to “Keep Calm and Flutter On”, the episode that I caught even earlier today.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Watched Equestria Girls again recently. I noticed that in one scene, before Sunset Shimmer arrives at the formal, the camera passes the CMC, and Scootaloo is seen doing a sort of chicken dance.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    Watched Equestria Girls again recently. I noticed that in one scene, before Sunset Shimmer arrives at the formal, the camera passes the CMC, and Scootaloo is seen doing a sort of chicken dance.
    You're not the only one.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ottJf...%3DY-ottJfKoB4

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Equestria Girls – Official Twilight Wins the Crown Toy Commercial Version

(sweatdropping) I can’t resist getting the distinct impression that a remix of this particular tune would do better at getting bronies’ attention alongside the original song, and any attempts on my part to imagine performances by the actual singers for that rap verse… didn’t last too long. Of course, the timing could be exceptionally surreal, all throughout today, at least from my humble corner of the world. The final countdown to Equestria Girls’ Hub premiere could very well become more interesting than I ever expected.

Hub's Fan Favorite poll winner was announced... Personally, I believe that the poll should have extended beyond the Mane 6.

Now now. We can't have Luna dominating the Official Polls, too.

Aw yes I love mlp! My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie.
    What time is it...??
    Happy time!!!

I have opened a brand new online art shop! Here it is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarcookieStudios
    I sell handmade, very affordable charms and jewelry, and I am currently taking commissions for custom charms!
    If you want to commission a custom charm, PM me what you would like! I can do anything you might want, including any pokemon! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    The amount of Polls Luna dominates must be doubled! Er... I mean to say that some people really like the ponies that aren't the Mane Six. I can only wonder how many people would vote for Derpy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lass Brooke View Post
    Aw yes I love mlp! My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie.
    You spelled Princess Luna wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post

Hub's Fan Favorite poll winner was announced... Personally, I believe that the poll should have extended beyond the Mane 6.
    I can't help but cringe a little when I see that.

Don't get me wrong, Fluttershy is a great character and I was like her myself for a long time (still a little bit now), it's just the inconsistancy in her character that bugs me. One day she can semi brave (after her MANY lessons repeating this) and then the next day one of the writers will have her terrified of everything.

So I like Fluttershy, but not her inconsistancy that the writers make with her. Fluttershy is probably my...hmm...3rd favorite character? Sometimes 2nd and other times dead last with the inconsistancies, but most of the time she's all right. 2nd or 3rd.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    I doubt it. She's only had dialogue in four episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post

Don't get me wrong, Fluttershy is a great character and I was like her myself for a long time (still a little bit now), it's just the inconsistancy in her character that bugs me. One day she can semi brave (after her MANY lessons repeating this) and then the next day one of the writers will have her terrified of everything.

So I like Fluttershy, but not her inconsistancy that the writers make with her. Fluttershy is probably my...hmm...3rd favorite character? Sometimes 2nd and other times dead last with the inconsistancies, but most of the time she's all right. 2nd or 3rd.
    Fluttershy isn't the only victim of Depending On The Writer inconsistency. Sometimes Pinkie Pie is a normal optimistic pony, and other days she has the mentality of a child with ADHD. :/
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 2nd September 2013 at 7:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post

Yeah, I've always found Fluttershy to be a bit overrated. I think most people just like her for the OMGKAWAII factor, aside from that she isn't that interesting a character most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    I doubt it. She's only had dialogue in four episodes?
    So? We've had background ponies with no dialogue and 5 seconds of screentime rise to be some of the most popular characters of the show.

Fluttershy isn't the only victim of Depending On The Writer. Sometimes Pinkie Pie is a normal optimistic pony, and other days she has the mentality of a child with ADHD. :/
    Rainbow Dash too. She ranges from being cocky, but well meaning to being a complete jerkass.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 2nd September 2013 at 8:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I don't think I can fully agree with the statements on Fluttershy (mostly due to the "Truth in Television" trope I find appropriate with her behavior):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1nHV60ncfM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NP45dyp2dQ

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    I don't think I can fully agree with the statements on Fluttershy (mostly due to the "Truth in Television" trope I find appropriate with her behavior):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1nHV60ncfM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NP45dyp2dQ
    That's one person's take on it. Countless other Youtubers that review the show feel that she is inconsistent. She's cute, yeah, yeah, whatever, but I would like her a lot more if the writers could keep a constant personality for Fluttershy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Yeah, I've always found Fluttershy to be a bit overrated. I think most people just like her for the OMGKAWAII factor, aside from that she isn't that interesting a character most of the time.

Rainbow Dash too. She ranges from being cocky, but well meaning to being a complete jerkass.
    Yes.

But you guys are right, she's not the only pony to receive inconsistant personalities. Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie (good night).

Rarity keeps pretty consistent and so does Twilight for the most part. It's just a bit strange that Fluttershy learns the SAME lesson. Over and over and over again.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    So? We've had background ponies with no dialogue and 5 seconds of screentime rise to be some of the most popular characters of the show.
    Yeah, but considering this is the official poll, meaning the majority of the ones voting are the kids this show is targeted to. Somehow, I don't think enough of them frequent forums enough to know who Derpy Hooves is. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 2nd September 2013 at 9:37 PM.

Yeah, but considering this is the official poll, meaning the majority of the ones voting are the kids this show is targeted to. Somehow, I don't think enough of them frequent forums enough to know who Derpy Hooves is. xD
    I wouldn't be too sure. I've been seeing a lot about the poll on other sites. I'm sure that a good amount of the voting was in fact done by the older range of the fandom as well as the target audience. So I'm sure that if Derpy did appear in the poll, she would get a size able amount of votes.

Derpy actually appeared in the show, though. Anyway, the point is that the character doesn't need to appear all of the time to be popular. They can be popular from merely a single instant.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I bought my first Pony merchandise today - 2 coloring books I found in a discount bin at my local grocery store.

Anyone hear about the theory that Discord is actually Star-swriled the beaded?

Page 124 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast