Page 126 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    You know how the Mane Six don't always adhere to their elements? Is that really a bad thing or does it show how the ponies can be more layered than just being defined by their element? Granted some could show said character traits more often (here's lookin' at you, Dashie) but I don't think them not being just that element should be seen as bad.
    I don't think it's possible for anyone to fully adhere to those elements, I mean no one's perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I don't think it's possible for anyone to fully adhere to those elements, I mean no one's perfect.
    That's a very good point. I think that the writers are trying to make the point that although the Mane 6 represent the Elements of Harmony, that doesn't exactly mean that they always conform to them. The morale is that nobody is perfect, and I like how Fallout Equestria portrays the choosing of the new Elements as being even less than perfect. It helps create the idea that the elements show a bit of leniency in choosing their respective bearers, proving that positions of power are often rewarded to those who are less than perfect for the job. In the case of Congress, that's pretty much everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Just when we thought the Twilacorn dilemma was over, M.A. Larson single handedly starts it again.

^ **** not this again! That' s it I'm done! if you need me I'll be in my shelter with my Pokemon games till this ****storm is over!

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post

Just when we thought the Twilacorn dilemma was over, M.A. Larson single handedly starts it again.
    Please. There was still *****ing before this whether you saw it or not.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Am I the only one that wants to see the rest of the Mane 6 become alicorns by the end of the series?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Am I the only one that wants to see the rest of the Mane 6 become alicorns by the end of the series?
    We are not alone!

I hope
    font size one

Uhh...I guess that would be sorta cool...
    I LIKE ELECTRODE
    PROBLEM?

I guess the only one I would really want to see become an Alicorn is Fluttershy. I want to see her gain a massive confidence boost, and that would be one way to do it. Alicorn would boost Rarity or Rainbow Dash's egos so much that i don't even consider it. Pinky Pie wouldn't really care, and Applejack doesn't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantrum View Post
    I guess the only one I would really want to see become an Alicorn is Fluttershy. I want to see her gain a massive confidence boost, and that would be one way to do it. Alicorn would boost Rarity or Rainbow Dash's egos so much that i don't even consider it. Pinky Pie wouldn't really care, and Applejack doesn't need it.
    Dash doesn't have a big ego! MOTHER OF GLOB.

And AJ/Pinkie couldn't be an alicorn, they're Earth Ponies. Don't they need to be at least one or the other to be an alicorn?
    font size one

Quote Originally Posted by Monek_OP View Post
    Dash doesn't have a big ego! MOTHER OF GLOB.

And AJ/Pinkie couldn't be an alicorn, they're Earth Ponies. Don't they need to be at least one or the other to be an alicorn?
    Anyone can be an alicorn. Just as long as you follow the guidelines and prove yourself worthy, you can be an Alicorn. Cadence was a Pegasus, but she became an Alicorn.

I want to see her gain a massive confidence boost, and that would be one way to do it.
    She'd probably be too terrified to leave the house from all the attention. She couldn't handle being a model or a member of the Weather Team. Suddenly becoming a Princess would push her anxiety level up to 11. I guess she'll come out the house after the first 500 years. When the Milk runs out and she needs to make market.

... but for serious it could be interesting as a 1-2 parter.

All Ponies are capable of using Magic. Their Elements wouldn't respond to them if they couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    She'd probably be too terrified to leave the house from all the attention. She couldn't handle being a model or a member of the Weather Team. Suddenly becoming a Princess would push her anxiety level up to 11. I guess she'll come out the house after the first 500 years. When the Milk runs out and she needs to make market.

... but for serious it could be interesting as a 1-2 parter.
    I have a feeling that could be an interesting 2 parter if played well. Although seriously, I hope they use Discord to bring more confidence into Fluttershy this coming season. He's exactly the sort of thing that could force her to stand up to him constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantrum View Post
    I have a feeling that could be an interesting 2 parter if played well. Although seriously, I hope they use Discord to bring more confidence into Fluttershy this coming season. He's exactly the sort of thing that could force her to stand up to him constantly.
    I'm not sure if I'd like that, or at least this season. The reason being that a lot of Fluttershy's character revolves around her being shy, and without that, we'd have basically whole new Pegasus on or hands. I wouldn't mind if it was temporary, (but not another Iron Will/Putting your Hoof Down episode) or even she stands up for the last episode(s).
    Last edited by Monek_OP; 20th October 2013 at 7:04 PM.
    font size one

I have noticed that Celestia is arguably the most hated protagonist in the fandom and gets a lot of undeserved hate. Here is a defense essay that explains some of it

http://nikoaccampora.deviantart.com/...stia-284867982

Quote Originally Posted by Dialga's Song of Time View Post
    I have noticed that Celestia is arguably the most hated protagonist in the fandom and gets a lot of undeserved hate. Here is a defense essay that explains some of it

http://nikoaccampora.deviantart.com/...stia-284867982
    I completely agree that Celestia gets a lot more hate than she deserves, but due to misinterpretation of her actions and desicions, it's much easier to choose Celestia as a punching bag than most other characters. No matter how much anyone defends Trollestia, she will be hated against. It's already happened, and there's no stopping it. It happens all the time in fandoms; some character gets sh*t on for no reason because they made a few mistakes or they're just easy to hate.

I'll admit it; I'm one of those people. I just plain don't like Princess Celestia. I think it has something to do with her portrayal against her prior actions. She seems like the character in need of humbling the most compared to the cast around her but it's unlikely she'll ever get knocked down that far. Not seeing her learn and grow with the rest of the cast makes her kind of distant and unlikable.

I hope they use Discord to bring more confidence into Fluttershy this coming season.
    I do, too. I think the dynamic can work well with Discord teetering between being an ally and doing what he wants and Fluttershy keeping him in line like the Misses.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Not seeing her learn and grow with the rest of the cast makes her kind of distant and unlikable.
    That's because she's not one of the main focus of the series but rather a side character (and a mentor at that). I think the link that Dialga's Song of Time posted sums it up well.

And by past actions, please for the love of God, do not bring up how she sent Luna to the moon.
    Last edited by matt0044; 21st October 2013 at 12:47 PM.

Recently, someone has been trolling my .Ask account because I'm a Brony. I've been dealing with them by not getting angry with them. In fact, I'm laughing at them. I don't really hate them because, really, I use to be a bit of an anti-Brony in the past. I kinda understand their hatred, and it's actually kind of amusing to me to be on the hated side of this.

So how do you guys handle anti-Bronies/trolls?

Recently, someone has been trolling my .Ask account because I'm a Brony. I've been dealing with them by not getting angry with them. In fact, I'm laughing at them. I don't really hate them because, really, I use to be a bit of an anti-Brony in the past. I kinda understand their hatred, and it's actually kind of amusing to me to be on the hated side of this.

So how do you guys handle anti-Bronies/trolls?
    I feed the trolls because they're funny to rile up and get angry.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    I personally can't wait until Season 4 starts getting pirated onto YouTube. GET HYPE.

But really, I don't see the point of any describing wether the episode may be good or not until we see it. It could be complete sh*t for all we know. But I do have high hopes for the episode. There's a lot hanging on this episode, especially after the reactions to EQG and Twilicorn. Everyone knows it, and the people working on the how know that too. Of course, there I the off chance that they don't care and end up doing what they want to because there is nothing in their contracts saying that they have to cater to the Bronies.

Season 4 looks ... OK. I hope they don't focus on Twighlight's princesship too much.
    font size one

Page 126 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast