Page 127 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3482

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

I am wicked excited. Superhero episode plz.

Spoiler:- CREDITS:

Pokemon Y Friend Code: 0533-5062-4005

The story sounds vague. But then again, they likely aren't going to spoil anything (yet).

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Hey guys, wow I need to get in this ... I am huge fan of MLP

Favorites: Rarity, AppleJack, Fluttershy

I can't wait to see Season 4, I can even think of what i'd like to see coming in the near future

Claims: Seel/World of Warcraft/Voljin/Cote De Pablo/Hocus Pocus/Ghost Adventures
    UR NEVER TO OLD TO BE A GAMER!
    INFO -plz support me thanks-
    Twitch: TrollShaman85 (It has to do with World of Warcraft)
    Twitter: @UndeadPriest90
    Red 3DS FC: 1220-8684-8281 (Raylah/Poison FS)
    BluishGreen 3DS FC: 1719/3604/8442 (Vallera/Fighting FS)
    PM if u add me Plz and Ty

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    This looks promising, can't wait to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

The poll on that page seemed interesting. I'd be interested in a long story arc that was combined with the episodic format. A bit like Gravity Falls. Otherwise, I'm good.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    The poll on that page seemed interesting. I'd be interested in a long story arc that was combined with the episodic format. A bit like Gravity Falls. Otherwise, I'm good.
    I'd really like a longer running plot, that'd be a lot more interesting.

Anyway, does the Season 4 premiere sound a bit like a Nightmare Moon rehash to anyone else? I'm betting that's intentional, this might be the episode that goes into Celestia and Luna's backstory and Luna's corruption into Nightmare Moon.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I'd really like a longer running plot, that'd be a lot more interesting.

Anyway, does the Season 4 premiere sound a bit like a Nightmare Moon rehash to anyone else? I'm betting that's intentional, this might be the episode that goes into Celestia and Luna's backstory and Luna's corruption into Nightmare Moon.
    I think that it's about time we see a villains inception rather their defeat. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if we learn more about Discord's history this season as well.

Going by the Animatics, you're not too far off. But perhaps we'll see just what resulted in Nightmare Moon...

Going by the Animatics, you're not too far off. But perhaps we'll see just what resulted in Nightmare Moon...
    The one from a few months ago where Twilight witnesses Luna's transformation through Celestia's eyes? I know, I think that was for this episode.

The synopses for Episodes 3 and 4 have been posted (Episode 3's was already released a few days ago, but I don't think anyone's posted it here yet):

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/1...#idc-container

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/1...episode-4.html

Hey aren't we still talking about how much hate Celestia gets? She is the most hated character in the series while Discord, Trixie, and other background ponies are practically worshipped and just search DA for positive Celestia art and every positive artwork there are many that portray her in a negative light.

Quote Originally Posted by Dialga's Song of Time View Post
    Hey aren't we still talking about how much hate Celestia gets? She is the most hated character in the series while Discord, Trixie, and other background ponies are practically worshipped and just search DA for positive Celestia art and every positive artwork there are many that portray her in a negative light.
    I blame JJ's "Ask Princess Molestia" blog.
    But really, I'm sure most of this hate stems more from comedy than from any real hatred towards our Neopalitan ruler.

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Oh YEAH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z7UnO66q9w I wonder what Celestia would look like ?!
    After watching this, I had to clear out my Internet history. It was still the single. Funniest thing that's happened to the fandom in a while.

Psyched for season 4, especially after seeing some more info about it.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Nightmare Moon was originally going to be named Discord. Mind = BLOWN.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    After watching this, I had to clear out my Internet history. It was still the single. Funniest thing that's happened to the fandom in a while.
    Now I'm scared to click the link. Was it Friendship is Manly? Because if it was, I would like to thank Jack T. Herbert for reacting to it so I wouldn't have to "view" the video myself.

Pokémon Quiz Bowl. It's a thing.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.
    I claim Vanillite because it is best Pokémon.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Jeez, how do I keep missing these threads? Any thoughts on how season four is going to be?

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Quote Originally Posted by RussellW. View Post
    Jeez, how do I keep missing these threads? Any thoughts on how season four is going to be?
    It better be better than Season three. The past year has turned the fandom more against each other than usual, and I believe that Season 4 has a lot on its shoulders if it wants to bring everyone together again. As someone who joined the fandom at the hight of "Twilicorn" and right before Equestria Girls, I feel that the fandom really needs a good, wholesome season to bring us back together and do something to calm the storm. The return if Nightmare Moon and the Discord song are a start, and a second return of Trixie would shut some people up.

The S4 premiere features Discord. That's pretty promising for me.

The S4 premiere features Discord. That's pretty promising for me.
    I'm interested in seeing what kind of role Discord is going to play in this episode, it seems like he's just kind of there. Hopefully he plays a bigger role than that.

I'm interested in seeing what kind of role Discord is going to play in this episode, it seems like he's just kind of there. Hopefully he plays a bigger role than that.
    He's probably more important than that. From what I saw, I'd guess that he's the one behind Twilight witnessing the rise of Nightmare Moon. Time Travel seems like something he could do.

Huh, Season 3 wasn't bad. I for one was absolutely psyched for Alicorn Twilight.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

Page 127 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast