Page 128 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3478

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    He's probably more important than that. From what I saw, I'd guess that he's the one behind Twilight witnessing the rise of Nightmare Moon. Time Travel seems like something he could do.
    Sounds about right.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Waiting for season four wouldn't be so bad if The Hub, My Little Brony, and Equestria Daily would stop torturing us. Our hype levels! They're over 9000!!!

Sprites made by Botchan-MLP

Tommorow's the day. We'll in finally see if Twilicorn is bad or good for sure.

Gets a big bowl of Popcorn and a Soda. I'm ready!

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Gets a big bowl of Popcorn and a Soda. I'm ready!
    I think Mr. Griffin here speaks for all of us when he says:

Okay, that episode was amazing.

Spoiler:
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Okay, that episode was amazing.

Spoiler:
    Wait, doesn't DXM mean that they were never mentioned before the exact instance they were used. I know what you mean but still...

As for the episodes, I agree. They were great.

Hey Guys! Back from my long hiatus.

Amazing episodes. Fantastic way to kick off the new season! I'm excited to see what they do with this season! I'm excited just to get Pony back!
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Overall I enjoyed it.

Spoiler:

Well we get a good start to the season. And another season-long story arc too. Once Upon a Time has nothing on MLP! (Though I do like that show too)
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

After not watching an episode of this series since the end of season 3, I can rightfully say I enjoyed this.
    Definitely not as much as I used to (could be because of 11 months of absence).
    Overall good start.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

I'm very happy with this premiere, it got me excited for what's to come. Also, I noticed improvement in the animation, which is a welcome sign in my mind!
    Thanks Chapter of Charizard for the userbar

The only problem I had with the premier is that Zecora just happened to have the exact potion that Twilight needed with her, when she couldn't use it herself. Seems a bit to coincidental to me.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by WillieNelson View Post
    The only problem I had with the premier is that Zecora just happened to have the exact potion that Twilight needed with her, when she couldn't use it herself. Seems a bit to coincidental to me.
    Show magic Willie, show magic.
    To be honest, I found the Premier to be rather interesting, as it finally provided some backstory, the animation seemed to be much crisper and better, they finally seemed to introduce a mystery/problem that will probably take up most of the season instead of being a 1-3 episode issue thing. There were some flaws, such as the potion just being there waiting to be used as Willie stated, or the fact that the Elements Tree kind of ruined a few Fan Fictions, but overall it was a rather enjoyable 2 parter.

On another subject, what do you all think will be inside the mysterious box that appeared out of the flower?

If that's the first summer sun celebration since Luna's return, than how much time has passed during the three seasons? o_0

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    If that's the first summer sun celebration since Luna's return, than how much time has passed during the three seasons? o_0
    As far as I can tell, only one full year, surprising really.
    And about the potion, I agree, I think they only did it to save time for the flashbacks, and a lot of fan canon was broken with this episode. As for what's in the box at the end, maybe a replacement for the Elements of Harmony, it's the best guess I've got right now.
    Thanks Chapter of Charizard for the userbar

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Overall I enjoyed it.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- My opinion:

Jeez I miss this show. I hadn't watched much in the past few months. Only recently to pump myself back up. Glad to be back!
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I always thought it was longer than that... :/ I do not believe all of that could happen in a single year.

Inconsistencies aside, I liked this episode. I just hope those six keys are actually an overarching plot, and they don't leave us hanging all season, then magically find them in the season finale.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    On another subject, what do you all think will be inside the mysterious box that appeared out of the flower?
    Good question. I have no idea what's going on with that box aside from the fact that all of the Mane 6 will probably need to be the ones to open it. If I had to guess, it'd probably be some other type of magical relic, or maybe a new spell.

My theory is that the box is empty, and the goal is for them to learn that what the elements represent are within themselves. They'll no longer need the jewelry to use their power.

My theory is that the box is empty, and the goal is for them to learn that what the elements represent are within themselves. They'll no longer need the jewelry to use their power.
    Hm, that seems a bit anti-climactic. Certainly, the quest to unlock the box will definitely be friendship related and will probably result in the Mane 6 gaining a deeper connection with their element, but those kinds of twists are usually pretty lame.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    the fact that the Elements Tree kind of ruined a few Fan Fictions,
    I'm sure those authors were prepared for the worse...

So? Fanfictions are ruined on a regular basis every time we learn something new about their world. This is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Hm, that seems a bit anti-climactic. Certainly, the quest to unlock the box will definitely be friendship related and will probably result in the Mane 6 gaining a deeper connection with their element, but those kinds of twists are usually pretty lame.
    This is true. But I wouldn't put it past them. >.<

They could also make the other five become alicorns. xD (I doubt that.)

This is true. But I wouldn't put it past them. >.<

They could also make the other five become alicorns. xD (I doubt that.)
    Now that is something I'd personally like to see, but most people don't. I can kind of see why, it'd hard to pull off without it being too forced.

Page 128 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast