Page 129 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

That. Was. AWESOME.

Got background info I'm sure ALL of the brony fandom were hoping for, thoeries and rumors about Princess Twilight being BLASTED out of the water. And a classic hoofbump between Twi and Pinkie. Abooya!

I was half expecting Rarity to go all fangasm over Twilight being a Princess.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Rainbow dash is the best.
    Agreed. Though some people mistaken her for a boy xD She's my favourite. Lyra and Bon-Bon comes next :3

I haven't seen much MLP. Just started actually, only saw one episode. Which was the ponies had curse. Lol, Fluttershy had a dude voice xD

I bought the season one set for my sis. So what the hey...decided to watch a little, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 25th November 2013 at 10:47 AM.

looking good and i am in all praise for the views .. expecting more good ones to keep coming so let the show go on and on and on

Do you think we'll have another episode focusing on Celestia & Luna's past? I sure would love to know how they came to be since none of them seems to be present during the founding of Equestria. And of course, it would be great if we get some explanation about Discord's origins as well. The flashback in the episode revealed that the princesses were already alicorns during Discord's reign of Equestria. What I want to know is whether Celestia and Luna had always been alicorns right from the start or were they originally some other type of ponies that somehow become uplifted, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by kaitain View Post
    Do you think we'll have another episode focusing on Celestia & Luna's past? I sure would love to know how they came to be since none of them seems to be present during the founding of Equestria. And of course, it would be great if we get some explanation about Discord's origins as well. The flashback in the episode revealed that the princesses were already alicorns during Discord's reign of Equestria. What I want to know is whether Celestia and Luna had always been alicorns right from the start or were they originally some other type of ponies that somehow become uplifted, so to speak.
    Yeah, that was the one thing I wanted to see backstory wise and they didn't show it. Oh well, maybe next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Yeah, that was the one thing I wanted to see backstory wise and they didn't show it. Oh well, maybe next time.
    Since Twilight's a Princess, I can see her becoming privy to info on Celestia and Luna's past which I'd imagine might not be public knowledge...

As for Part 2 of Season 4's premiere, the ending's pacing could've used some work IMO...
    Last edited by matt0044; 25th November 2013 at 9:18 PM.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

One of, if not the best, two parter this show has had.

I like the exploration into Twilicorn and can't wait to see what comes from the six keys and that box. XD
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

My one main issue would be that though Zecora's awesome and all I feel that Discord could've been the one taking her back to see the past events like he did in The Return of Harmony Part 2. Unless Zecora's drink factors into a future event, that part seemed too convenient for its own good.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

I think they wanted it to be more ambiguous whether Discord was friend or foe so they let Zecora provide the most immediate help.

They seem to know we don't want Discord to be completely goodie-goodie.

For those who haven't seen, we've got some new episode names. Spoilered as usual.

Spoiler:- Episode Titles:

Already knew some of the names, but we get some descriptions and new episodes!
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Episode 3 was leaked.

If you want to wait until Saturday just don't click these Spoiler Tags, 'lright?
        Spoiler:

I enjoyed it more than the opening episodes. Hopefully ya'll feel the same.

Spoiler:- Ep 3 Opinion:
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

So am I the only one who didn't watch episode three before it came out because I'm a good person?

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Clearly you're not.

And when I pay to watch the episode both on the Hub and on DVD I don't think taking a peek at what I'm paying for makes me a " bad person ". It just affirms my choice to support the show.

*sticks head in* Hi guys, can I play too~? I love this show a ridiculous amount. Fluttershy is best pony, closely followed by Rarity ^.^ but I love pretty much everypony on the show, so yeah.

Avoiding season 4 spoilers til they air, but I absolutely loved Princess Twilight Sparkle!! They totally sold me on alicorn!Twilight, I like how she hasn't suddenly changed and she's still unsure of the whole princess thing, but still totally badass when she has to be. And the flying lessons, aaah <3 Also, Celestia & Luna & Nightmare Moon! I hate the stupid tyrant!Celestia fanon so I love that we got to see her struggling with the decision to send Luna/Nightmare Moon away. And their reunion and making the festival thingy a celebration of Luna coming back was lovely c:

They seem to know we don't want Discord to be completely goodie-goodie.
    YES, I agree so much. I love Discord so much and he was perfect in this episode (SINGING WINTER WRAP UP OMG), but I like him best as a...chaotic neutral, I think the term is? Not 100% evil, but never totally reformed because he has so much fun trolling everyone, so I hope they keep him like this. Although I felt kinda bad for Fluttershy when she was the only one to give him a chance (again!) and he...doesn't even remember her name, lol. my poor bb, too nice for her own good |:

thank you to Mew's Universe for the banner!

marvelwhiskershipper 4 lyf | fanfiction.net | deviantART | Tumblr | 3DS friend code 2723 - 9230 - 5389 ((msg if you want me to add you, friendship is magic etc ^_^))

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    So am I the only one who didn't watch episode three before it came out because I'm a good person?
    Nope. I'm waiting to see the epi when it airs Saturday.

I had no choice BUT to watch it, being in Australia and all. We're WAY behind. Like, we're still in season 2.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    I had no choice BUT to watch it, being in Australia and all. We're WAY behind. Like, we're still in season 2.
    That's the glory of the Internet, my friend. You will miss episodes no more forever.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Are we still spoilering Episode 3 opinions? Oh well, better safe than sorry.

Spoiler:- Episode 3 opinion:
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I do have to say that I did not see the ending coming.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    I do have to say that I did not see the ending coming.
        Spoiler:- Dark secrets:

This episode wasn't bad, but it didn't stand out very much either...

The part with Pinkie Pie I didn't see. I didn't put two and two together until she spelt it out.

Spoiler:- how about dat episode 3:

thank you to Mew's Universe for the banner!

marvelwhiskershipper 4 lyf | fanfiction.net | deviantART | Tumblr | 3DS friend code 2723 - 9230 - 5389 ((msg if you want me to add you, friendship is magic etc ^_^))

Quote Originally Posted by Whiscash View Post
        Spoiler:- how about dat episode 3:
        Spoiler:- Episode 3 spoilers:

Epi 5 is one I'm looking forward to the most. Come Scoots you can do it you can fly!

Page 129 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast