Page 130 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
        Spoiler:- Episode 3 spoilers:
        Spoiler:- ep3 spoilers:

Spoiler:- more ep3 spoilers:

thank you to Mew's Universe for the banner!

marvelwhiskershipper 4 lyf | fanfiction.net | deviantART | Tumblr | 3DS friend code 2723 - 9230 - 5389 ((msg if you want me to add you, friendship is magic etc ^_^))

Quote Originally Posted by Whiscash View Post
        Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

New episode title released... I think this one might interest some people.

Spoiler:- New Episode:
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    New episode title released... I think this one might interest some people.

Spoiler:- New Episode:
        Spoiler:- hell yeah son:

marvelwhiskershipper 4 lyf | fanfiction.net | deviantART | Tumblr | 3DS friend code 2723 - 9230 - 5389 ((msg if you want me to add you, friendship is magic etc ^_^))

Quote Originally Posted by Whiscash View Post
        Spoiler:- hell yeah son:
        Spoiler:- Definitely!:
    SoulSilver BQ

Spoiler:- Episode 4 Spoilers:
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
        Spoiler:- Episode 4 Spoilers:
    I'm still kinda surprised at the whole Daring Do is a real Pony and not a fictional Char. Though out the ep I kept thinking it was going to end with Raindash waking up as it was all just a dream...

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    I'm still kinda surprised at the whole Daring Do is a real Pony and not a fictional Char. Though out the ep I kept thinking it was going to end with Raindash waking up as it was all just a dream...
    That's what I was saying I didn't see coming, yes.

Damn good episode. I also kind of expected it would be a dream sequence myself.

Personally, I really enjoyed the banter between Twilight and RD about who was the bigger fan. Really just seemed like something they would do.
    SoulSilver BQ

Spoiler:- do we still need spoiler tags for ep4:

Man, I LOVED this episode!

Spoiler:- Dat episode:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Another new episode announced!

Spoiler:- Episode 9:

Could be a good one. They are letting us know all of the episode names nice and early this year.
    SoulSilver BQ

Well, episode 5. I've said this to a fellow brony on Skype, and I'll say it here. This is THE BIG episode of season 4. It will either make or break the fandom. Brace yourselves.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    Well, episode 5. I've said this to a fellow brony on Skype, and I'll say it here. This is THE BIG episode of season 4. It will either make or break the fandom. Brace yourselves.
    It could be a very big episode. Especially if they touch on that big issue we all hope they do.

I'm already anticipating all the feels I'm going to have. So many feels.
    SoulSilver BQ

Oooh, episode 9 sounds like a good'un!     Spoiler:- stuff:

*braces for ep5* Well, last season's Scootaloo episode was one of the best of the season IMO...So will be interesting to see how this goes! I am prepared for feels, but I'm sure some members of the fandom won't be satisfied whatever happens. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    Yeah. It will either be the next "Hurricane Fluttershy"... or the next "The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well." I'm just as nervous as you are.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

I just say "Flight to the Finish" and...

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

It was a great episode, but it reinforced my hatred for Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. At two different points in the episode, I invoked Daffy Duck's catchphrase, "you're despicable".
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Seriously, the way Rainbow Dash encouraged Scootaloo to work around her handicap just hit me with so many feels. And I like how this isn't some one-note character brought in for the sake of special interest groups. This is a secondary character who's been around for sometime and was heavily implied to be handicapped in flight.

What is with these rushed endings? They didn't even show the full finalized routine.

I'm guessing that the inevitable Crystal Games episode will be a Rainbow Dash episode since she's heavily involved herself with almost every aspect of the event. Might also be the episode she gets her key.

I like the handling of the flight-thing. My fear going into this was that it was going to devolve into Very Special Episode territory and really lay it on thick, but they managed to keep the momentum going.

The more I see Diamond Tiara, the more I like her. She's just antagonist enough for a show like this and does it better than some of the older pony antagonists/rivals we've seen. The problems she causes aren't earth shattering, but they impact the characters around her deeply.

Scoots dragging two fillies halfway across Equestria in less than a day seemed to defy all sense of logic, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    What is with these rushed endings? They didn't even show the full finalized routine.
    I thought it was safe to assume they went with the first version of the routine (and showing it again would've been redundant).

Scoots said as much, but in what little we saw it looked like they changed some things.

I wouldn't think they'd use the cardboard/crayon props on a World Stage, either.

I was hit by a truck full of feels with that episode. Man do I hate Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. I really hope they get what is coming to them.

The ending felt kind of rushed, but I wasn't upset. I believe the flight issue was handled well.

Looking forward to the next episode!

Oh, and now we need another Crusader episode focusing on Sweetie Belle. Scoots has past her now, so we need more Sweetie!
    SoulSilver BQ

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Scoots said as much, but in what little we saw it looked like they changed some things.
    If ever so minor...

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Man do I hate Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. I really hope they get what is coming to them.
    I don't like them either. I want them to be killed off.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Page 130 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast