Page 131 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3495

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    I don't like them either. I want them to be killed off.
    Nah, that'd be a waste. What they need is a episode where they learn to work with the crusaders and maybe progress to redemption.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    I don't like them either. I want them to be killed off.
    As much as I think they deserve it, I'd rather have them get a taste of their own medicine.

I'd love an episode where they got bullied by someone, and the Crusaders stick up for them. Make them realize what terrible ponies they have been to the Crusaders.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

On a different note, the first song for Season 4 was neat. Lyrics weren't all great but the music was catchy.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    On a different note, the first song for Season 4 was neat. Lyrics weren't all great but the music was catchy.
    I agree. I was humming the tune while I was at work. Very catchy tune. Would have liked some variation in the lyrics, but at least they have hearts as strong as horses. xD
    SoulSilver BQ

Meh, didn't really find this episode very interesting. I guess it was all right as far as CMC episodes go, but I didn't really enjoy it that much.

Hopefully next week's episode is more exciting.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Spoiler:- Next Episode Commercial:
    SoulSilver BQ

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
        Spoiler:- Next Episode Commercial:
        Spoiler:
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Meh, didn't really find this episode very interesting. I guess it was all right as far as CMC episodes go, but I didn't really enjoy it that much.
    Honestly, I loved it. The message is GREAT for a little girls show: That even if you lack something most have, you shouldn't let that make you think you're less of a person for that. For a little girls show, that is DAMN impressive and much needed (I have a sister who can give into insecurity really fast). And I loved how Scootaloo was an established character and NOT some one-note characters for the sake of teaching the kiddies about disabilities for this one episode. This episode does so many things right, it's criminal.

Honestly, I loved it. The message is GREAT for a little girls show: That even if you lack something most have, you shouldn't let that make you think you're less of a person for that. For a little girls show, that is DAMN impressive and much needed (I have a sister who can give into insecurity really fast). And I loved how Scootaloo was an established character and NOT some one-note characters for the sake of teaching the kiddies about disabilities for this one episode. This episode does so many things right, it's criminal.
    I'm in agreement. I think they did an incredible job with this episode, and the moral of this episode is one of the strongest in the entire series IMO.

I also think it was a necessary episode for Scootaloo, and Rainbow Dash showed a lot of her own growth in this episode too. Terrific! IMO this is possibly the best Crusader episode.
    SoulSilver BQ

I also found this episode to be meh. How long can the writers post pone wither or not Scoots flys or not. I like a definitive answer by now.
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

^ This. I loved it - fan bias aside, MLP IS a kids' show before anything else, and it's a great message which I thought they handled really well. Honestly, I genuinely think FIM is - at its best - a good show in terms of teaching kids about stuff like that (they get it wrong sometimes too, of course - the ep with the buffalo and settler ponies comes to mind - but no worse than your average cartoon really). Also, in its own way, pretty progressive - how many other shows have six female leads, all different, fairly well developed and with their own interests, strengths and character flaws, but totally supportive of each other and treated as equals? I maybe have more thoughts on this than anyone ever wants to hear.

...so anyway yeah, that was adorable and gave me aaaall the CMC feels <3 Rainbow Dash was great, too, with her ~professionalism and pep talk to Scootaloo. I like her characterization so much better this series. And the song was super catchy. Hearts as strong as horses~~

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044
    What they need is a episode where they learn to work with the crusaders and maybe progress to redemption.
    I'd like to see that! As much as I dislike them for being so meeean, killing them off would be a bit much, and rather bleak for this show. I like them as antagonists but a little bit more development would also be nice - surely they have to do the "bullies are secretly insecure/compensating for their own problems/etc" thing at some point.

Spoiler:- next ep!!:

thank you to Mew's Universe for the banner!

marvelwhiskershipper 4 lyf | fanfiction.net | deviantART | Tumblr | 3DS friend code 2723 - 9230 - 5389 ((msg if you want me to add you, friendship is magic etc ^_^))

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    I also found this episode to be meh. How long can the writers post pone wither or not Scoots flys or not. I like a definitive answer by now.
    Well, we might not see the show continue until she's a full grown mare. Honestly, I don't really mind keeping it as "maybe she will, maybe she won't." Outright saying she's disability would attract the irie of the "moral guardians" while having this story be your typical underdog story wouldn't had worked.

I think this video explains more.

Gotten ourselves an extended synopsis for episode 7.

Spoiler:- Episode 7 Extended Synopsis:

Spoiler:- Thoughts:
    SoulSilver BQ

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Gotten ourselves an extended synopsis for episode 7.

Spoiler:- Episode 7 Extended Synopsis:

Spoiler:- Thoughts:
    Now this sounds like an interesting episode concept.

New episode announced!

Spoiler:- New Episode:
    SoulSilver BQ

I'd like to see how Twilight is adjusting to her role as Princess. Oh, and a RARITY EPISODE!!!!!!!1!

Please?

Ooh I'm excited for Saturday's episode... looks like it's gone be many new favorites.
    Fc: 1907-8569-6844

Power Ponies Get.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Power Ponies Get.

Spoiler:
    I enjoyed this episode too, tho the whole FlutterHulk was just pointless and was nothing more than fan service. I liked how they addressed the idea that Spike thought his was useless ; do to past episodes of him not being around at all. My thoughts on the restoration of the Castle of the Two Pony Sisters, watch that be a certain character's future home...
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

I thought everpony's power was fitting. I liked the ep, and hope to see more. Now i want to see cosplay of these.
    Fc: 1907-8569-6844

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    I enjoyed this episode too, tho the whole FlutterHulk was just pointless and was nothing more than fan service.
    Dunno about pointless but fanservice? Really?

As for the episode, I had my doubts with one of the writer having worked on Johnny Test but it seems Fullerton and McCarthy balanced things out and helped.

The comic book style was amusing, but am I the only one who wants to see more plot centric episodes?

I ... don't really care about the plot. I'm sorry, but I can't really bring myself to care about what merchandise they're trying to push with the magic box this time.

I'm more of a fan of the silly / adventure episodes and this one hit all of the right notes for me.

Maybe the plot's progressing and we don't know it...

The castle being renovated is part of it and that happened here.

I'm guessing that we'll get our first bone thrown to us when it comes to the box in a few episodes. The girls will each be faced with something that challenges their representative element and have to overcome it. Blah-blah-blah. Then Suddenly Key. Of course Twilight will be the last to get her key because she's the most important.

Think the order will be.
        Spoiler:

Page 131 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135 ... LastLast