Page 136 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Toy fair 2014 Pony toys including Brezzies ! http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/0...l#moreBrezzies

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Toy fair 2014 Pony toys including Brezzies ! http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/0...l#moreBrezzies
    Not sure how I feel about the G4 Breezy design, they basically just glued butterfly wings and antennae on a pony.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Speaking of Sweetie Belle, we have two new episode titles in this morning.

Spoiler:

The April and May issues of the Comic look very interesting:
    The Cover http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FL2cEJGeBo...1600/large.png
    MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC #19Synopsis: As our favorite ponies traverse a strange new world, the secret history of Celestia comes to life! Will the choices she made years ago come back to haunt her and doom an entire world? And which surprising pony is at the heart of her choice?

Release Date: 5/21/2014

I like how twilight became a princess

Claimed EmolgaAS TeamAsk.fm
    #1 Emolga Fan!

For some reason I thought the Breezie episode was this week. I completely forgot this was a thing until the teasers started cropping up.

There isn't much to comment on so no spoiler-tag. Just some careful wording.

If you don't like the CMC or their classmates you're going to be disappointed. It's just them and Twilight with one exception (but boy does she get around) about a minute halfway through the episode. As someone mentioned most of the child characters have lost their accents from one season to the next. As far as the CMC go they're still them, but I noticed they seem to have a growing amount of their sister's influence in them. Most notable in how Sweetie " handles " the situation and Scootaloo's scene at lunch which got a chuckle. Sweetie's really the only one who walked away from this with a skill we might see again, but I could've sworn she could do that already.

That Burger Joint scene... I know tons of fan art is stuff is going to result from it. Anyway yes Sweetie is the only one that actually learned a skill. As for already knowing it; well she did levitate the crayons in that epi is season 2. Maybe Twilight is teaching her how to move bigger and bigger objects and that takes awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Maybe Twilight is teaching her how to move bigger and bigger objects and that takes awhile.
    She did strain herself with that Ursa Minor incident.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

The first Preview for this week's episode's shown up unusually late.

We should be getting 1 or 2 more before the day's over.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    The first Preview for this week's episode's shown up unusually late.

We should be getting 1 or 2 more before the day's over.

Spoiler:
    Aww Breezies voices sound just like the chipmunks...

Seems to be a mix between chipmunk and ... German?

Another polarizing episode for the fandom. I personally liked it since it didn't seem to disregard previous episodes completely, and even had some nice throwbacks that Season 1 fans would appreciate. I think that particular episode was one of the ones that got fans on board in the first place.

Spoiler:

TBH, this episode was a bit fanservicey, but I liked it. The Breezies were at least mildly amusing, and the episode in general was somewhat entertaining (still better than some of the other episodes this season). Also, we're up to 4/6 keys now, so yay for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    TBH, this episode was a bit fanservicey,
    And that's bad how?

Also I loved how the breezies sounded like the Sweedish Chef Muppet.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    And that's bad how?
    Sometimes too much fan service, in my experience at least, can really take you out of an episode. Most of it I was fine with, except for the very first scene. At first, I liked it a lot since it was a role reversal from Sonic Rainboom, and I was getting into the episode, but then the forced "yay" threw me out of it. Overall it was a solid episode. Loved Sea Breeze so much <3

This episode was pretty alright.
    Same withe breezies. They're pretty interesting creatures, I got to say.

To me, the breezies accent sounds like a fusion of German and Swedish.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I still don't get why so many people think this episode is weak. Can anyone please explain?

I actually really loved the recent episode. Thankfully this season has helped Fluttershy back into my top 10 of favourite ponies. I loved how Fluttershy's character got developed and how this season is developing her. The breezies when I first saw the toys I thought they'd be very childish, I was quite surprised at how they were made out. I ADORED Sea Breeze, especially when you find out why he wanted to get home so badly, so cute

I did think they sounded somewhat German xD but even when some spoke English I struggled to work out what they were saying, I eventually understood (I could understand Sea Breeze ok).
    Has left Serebii forums.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I still don't get why so many people think this episode is weak. Can anyone please explain?
    Well, I know TBBBAP said they just felt too much was left unexplained, but for me, although it's true, the episode was still pretty good. Sea Breeze was just a fantastic character, the moral was another really strong one that I can connect with really well, and all of the Mane 6 felt in character. Plus listening to the Breezies talk whatever language that was (Gaelic maybe?) was great xD

Seems people don't like when pushing a new product in the Toy Line takes center stage (Magical Mystery Cure, The Royal Wedding, Equestria Girls, and inevitably the Season Finale with Rainbow Power) ... even though this show pretty much exists for the sole purpose of promoting the Toy Line. Even Sonic Rainboom was that but people didn't seem to know the deal back then.

My advice to them? Get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Seems people don't like when pushing a new product in the Toy Line takes center stage (Magical Mystery Cure, The Royal Wedding, Equestria Girls, and inevitably the Season Finale with Rainbow Power) ... even though this show pretty much exists for the sole purpose of promoting the Toy Line. Even Sonic Rainboom was that but people didn't seem to know the deal back then.

My advice to them? Get used to it.
    Well the whole reason My Little Pony even has a show is Hasbro wanted to push forwards their range of toys, I see no difference. Plus no one is forcing me to buy the products, it's business and if there was none we wouldn't even have MLP:FIM anymore if they didn't push these toys out.
    If I don't like something I'll just avoid it, I miss the old Spyro but that doesn't mean I go up to Activision and mutilate them for making money. I don't care much for Skylanders anyway. So I don't see why I could care for a new line of toys. The formula of MLP is still the same, so I'm fine with that.
    Has left Serebii forums.

Twilight's Breezie spell makes sense when you consider her mouse to horse spell in Season 1's finale. Seems she's improved...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Sometimes too much fan service, in my experience at least, can really take you out of an episode.
    Why is it always "fanservice" when the staff themselves may be doing it for themselves? Maybe they like Dr. Whooves and made those references themselves while also giving the fans a shout out (because they honestly like the fans).

Most of it I was fine with, except for the very first scene. At first, I liked it a lot since it was a role reversal from Sonic Rainboom, and I was getting into the episode, but then the forced "yay" threw me out of it.
    Forced... how?
    Last edited by matt0044; 2nd March 2014 at 7:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Well, I know TBBBAP said they just felt too much was left unexplained, but for me, although it's true, the episode was still pretty good. Sea Breeze was just a fantastic character, the moral was another really strong one that I can connect with really well, and all of the Mane 6 felt in character. Plus listening to the Breezies talk whatever language that was (Gaelic maybe?) was great xD
    I also thought that the episode was good because the problem was more about Fluttershy learning to let go. Fluttershy seemed more than happy with keeping the Breezies at her cottage, but her own attachment to the Breezies and their attachment to her kept her from making the right decision of sending the Breezies back home, where it's safe. The Breezies were kind of like lazy vacationers. They have a home and a job, but they're enjoying a part of their trip so much that they either stay for too long or don't want to go back home. Maybe the pollen trip was supposed to be all business, but Sea Breeze was being that Benson-like manager that was acting so uptight and angry the whole time that it made the others wish for a day off.

Why is it always "fanservice" when the staff themselves may be doing it for themselves? Maybe they like Dr. Whooves and made those references themselves while also giving the fans a shout out (because they honestly like the fans).
    I honestly don't know where the term came from, but yeah, that's definitely a possibility. I loved the Dr. Whooves and Rose scene because in my head canon for the doctor it didn't seem out of place, and it formed some continuity of him being paired with Roseluck.

Forced... how?
    When she first shouted loudly she said "Perfect," so to me when she said "Yay" softer instead of repeating what she had meant to say softly the first time just felt out of place and reason besides wanting to throw things we like back at us. Minor nitpick but it just bothered me a wee bit.

Page 136 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast