Page 138 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140 LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 3479

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

  1. #3426
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Technocalyptic Cybergeddon
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    If she ever actually snapped this is totally the type of thing I'd imagine her doing.
    After this episode, I now want to see an episode where Rarity snaps over something more naturally (like Twilight in Lesson Zero), not because she was influenced by some magic books black magic spell.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)


    Claimed by me!

    Mega Wishlist:
    (</mega/primal)

  2. #3427
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,069

    Default

    Wow the new epi "Equestria Games" is massive fail. They hype it up for a year and half and when they show it the drop the ball. We saw two events, a bad opening ceremony and the closing ceremony. Bronze medals for everyone!

  3. #3428
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Wow the new epi "Equestria Games" is massive fail. They hype it up for a year and half and when they show it the drop the ball. We saw two events, a bad opening ceremony and the closing ceremony. Bronze medals for everyone!
    It wasn't really meant to focus on the games themselves. It was about Spike who got a good story out of it (two good Spike stories in a row? By god, Tartarus must've frozen over). Even then, what kind of story would we've gotten? A story where cheaters cheat but are soon found out? A few events that resemble the olympics in our world but nothing much in terms of characters?

    To put it bluntly, the thing about the writers:




    That is to say, sure it's not wrong to want to see more of the Games (it might've been cool)... BUT you don't really have a say in how it's shown or the story that's told.

    For my further thought, this post here will speak for me.
    Last edited by matt0044; 3rd May 2014 at 7:45 PM.


    You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

  4. #3429
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    Well I was at Sheetz the other day and I saw that they had Ty MLP plushies of Rainbow Dash and Applejack. Since the latter is my favorite pony, I decided to buy one.

    Anyway, today's episode was pretty good. I've been known to underperform while under pressure as well. I know how Spike felt.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

  5. #3430
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,657

    Default

    Ah. I almost forgot there was an episode today.

    I ... actually liked that it didn't focus much on the games. We already got a pretty good episode like that in Rainbow Falls. Here we got a throwback to The Crystal Empire, lighter-Spike, Games Ponies Play, and of course Rainbow Falls. I liked the dynamic between Twilight and Spike, and that mommy-Twilight kicked in just long enough to save her baby from embarrassment. There were other little touches in the character dynamic that I really liked. The CMC with their Big Sisters (including Big Sis Rainbow Dash finally), Cadance and Twilight, Twilight and Celestia, and Dash and Fluttershy. There were little touches that just made the episode.

    ... except that Shining Armor was apparently not given a seat with his wife or even the rest of the royals. Ouch.

    Speaking of that, my last comment for this episode's being thrown into spoilers because it relates to what we know about the finale. FAIR WARNING.
        Spoiler:

  6. #3431
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,055

    Default

    ... except that Shining Armor was apparently not given a seat with his wife or even the rest of the royals. Ouch.
    To be fair, he was leading the royal guard and announcing events and such.


    You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

  7. #3432
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,657

    Default

    The Master of Ceremonies sits somewhere when he isn't speaking. Wherever it is it isn't with his wife. I'm inclined to think that it's because Shining Armor is Prince Consort and not a Prince in his own right.

    I'm rewatching episodes I think will be relevant to the finale tonight. I noticed Shining Armor apparently doesn't have a seat in the throne room in the Crystal Empire, either.

  8. #3433
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Technocalyptic Cybergeddon
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Ah. I almost forgot there was an episode today.

    I ... actually liked that it didn't focus much on the games. We already got a pretty good episode like that in Rainbow Falls. Here we got a throwback to The Crystal Empire, lighter-Spike, Games Ponies Play, and of course Rainbow Falls. I liked the dynamic between Twilight and Spike, and that mommy-Twilight kicked in just long enough to save her baby from embarrassment. There were other little touches in the character dynamic that I really liked. The CMC with their Big Sisters (including Big Sis Rainbow Dash finally), Cadance and Twilight, Twilight and Celestia, and Dash and Fluttershy. There were little touches that just made the episode.

    ... except that Shining Armor was apparently not given a seat with his wife or even the rest of the royals. Ouch.

    Speaking of that, my last comment for this episode's being thrown into spoilers because it relates to what we know about the finale. FAIR WARNING.
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)


    Claimed by me!

    Mega Wishlist:
    (</mega/primal)

  9. #3434
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,657

    Default

        Spoiler:

  10. #3435
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Technocalyptic Cybergeddon
    Posts
    979

    Default

        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Painkiller2001; 5th May 2014 at 7:23 AM.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)


    Claimed by me!

    Mega Wishlist:
    (</mega/primal)

  11. #3436
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,657

    Default

        Spoiler:

  12. #3437
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Technocalyptic Cybergeddon
    Posts
    979

    Default

        Spoiler:
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)


    Claimed by me!

    Mega Wishlist:
    (</mega/primal)

  13. #3438
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,657

    Default

        Spoiler:

  14. #3439
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Technocalyptic Cybergeddon
    Posts
    979

    Default

        Spoiler:
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)


    Claimed by me!

    Mega Wishlist:
    (</mega/primal)

  15. #3440
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,657

    Default

        Spoiler:


    This isn't really news, but today Equestria Girls was confirmed for a TV Spinoff called Equestria Academy that'll begin airing November 2014.

  16. #3441
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,069

  17. #3442
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Technocalyptic Cybergeddon
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
        Spoiler:


    This isn't really news, but today Equestria Girls was confirmed for a TV Spinoff called Equestria Academy that'll begin airing November 2014.
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    The finale villain's name revealed http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/0...html#idc-cover

    Everybody get ready for old school.
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Painkiller2001; 7th May 2014 at 2:40 AM.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)


    Claimed by me!

    Mega Wishlist:
    (</mega/primal)

  18. #3443
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller2001 View Post
        Spoiler:




        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller2001 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by SBaby; 8th May 2014 at 9:18 AM.
    A Winner Is You!!!

    If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

    The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

  19. #3444
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Technocalyptic Cybergeddon
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBaby View Post
        Spoiler:




        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)


    Claimed by me!

    Mega Wishlist:
    (</mega/primal)

  20. #3445
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,069

    Default

    The finale!
    My little Pony goes DBZ in the Fight to beat Treirk
    Bye bye tree house hello Tree castle

    Farewell Ponies it's been fun!

  21. #3446
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,729

    Default

        Spoiler:- Season 4 Finale:
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  22. #3447
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,657

    Default

        Spoiler:

  23. #3448
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Technocalyptic Cybergeddon
    Posts
    979

    Default

        Spoiler:
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)


    Claimed by me!

    Mega Wishlist:
    (</mega/primal)

  24. #3449
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,055

    Default

    Twilight's showdown with Tirek was amazing! I'm not kidding, that was a thing of beauty plain and simple.


    You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

  25. #3450
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,657

    Default

    Yes it was Discord.

        Spoiler:

Page 138 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •