Page 141 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 3598

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

I came in just in time to suffer the post-S3 hiatus (also known as the "summer drought") with the rest of the community.

I think I technically was already a brony when the Twilicorn rumors were spreading and were then confirmed, but at the time I was still marathoning the first 2 seasons and wasn't paying much attention at the fandom yet...

But I was there during the EQG madness.... I think I was the only person on the internet who actually looked forward to it XDDD
    Last edited by Absol Wings; 6th December 2014 at 9:06 AM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

i was there before the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    i was there before the beginning
    Did you like the original 80s one?

Well I got some more MLP merchandise when I went to a couple dollar stores last month. Still doesn't help the long wait for season 5.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    Though I die, La Resistance lives on

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    Well I got some more MLP merchandise when I went to a couple dollar stores last month. Still doesn't help the long wait for season 5.
    Won't be long now, Season 5 is done storyboarding. I'm hoping for early March.

So as we know, each season has a big event or such that creates a point of discussion/argument/cluster f*ck in the fandom (Twilicorn, the Box, Cadence, etc.) So I guess I ask, what do you guys think will be our rift topic?
    Personally, my money's on the bit of DiscordxCelestia at the Season 4 premiere, or some other shipping pair made canon. I can just imagine that the creators, in an attempt to appease the fandom, will inadvertently anger it for no reason besides "but muh hedcanons".

The box was a rift topic? I don't remember it sending the fandom in a complete frenzy to the same degree that Cadence and Twilicorn did.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    The box was a rift topic? I don't remember it sending the fandom in a complete frenzy to the same degree that Cadence and Twilicorn did.
    I wasn't in the fandom at that point but from what I've heard I'm pretty certain the box was nowhere near as big of a mess as Twilicorn. in fact what is there to even get mad about?

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Personally, my money's on the bit of DiscordxCelestia at the Season 4 premiere, or some other shipping pair made canon. I can just imagine that the creators, in an attempt to appease the fandom, will inadvertently anger it for no reason besides "but muh hedcanons".
    Meghan McCarthy confirmed Discord's flowers to simply be a platonic show of thanks, nothing romantic at all, so i doubt that ship will sail. And I don't think they're going to go out of their way to create a controversy at all tbh
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 13th January 2015 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I wasn't in the fandom at that point but from what I've heard I'm pretty certain the box was nowhere near as big of a mess as Twilicorn. in fact what is there to even get mad about?
    Yeah, I don't remember anyone getting mad about anything related to the box. They were just speculating about what's inside and how to open it.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Yeah, I don't remember anyone getting mad about anything related to the box. They were just speculating about what's inside and how to open it.
    I guess I should explain what I meant (something that I'm bloody terrible at, hence the initial confusion). I kinda saw some frustration over the RAINBOW Power stuff. Now, this could be because I spend a tad too much time on the /mlp/ side of things, but I did notice that people were upset at the outcome as to what was in the box. Personally, I didn't care, since I was busy reading FoE at the time.

I guess I should explain what I meant (something that I'm bloody terrible at, hence the initial confusion). I kinda saw some frustration over the RAINBOW Power stuff. Now, this could be because I spend a tad too much time on the /mlp/ side of things, but I did notice that people were upset at the outcome as to what was in the box. Personally, I didn't care, since I was busy reading FoE at the time.
    Yeah, there were some people who were unhappy with the rainbow powers, but I'll say that it was a cultivation of the whole season, so it didn't just pop out of nowhere. While I think the designs could have been...better, I'm not enraged nor elated by it. Just indifferent.

As for Cadence and Twilicorn: I came into the fandom just before the Season 2 finale. I don't watch commercials, go on ED, or anything like that. I just watch it online so I go in completely blind. I wasn't in the fandom politics at the time of Cadence's appearance, so I was fine with her. In fact, I like her in the show. When it comes to Twilicorn in the 3rd season finale, I felt uneasy, like I wasn't sure how I felt about it. Like with the 4th season, I wasn't mad, but I thought it was good character development and so I accepted it and moved on. I think there are still some in the fandom that are bitter about it.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    I personally haven't watched it, but from what I've heard, it looks like a good one. I'm hoping for some more Trixie personally.

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Loved it, can't wait. Hopefully we get a release date at Ponycon.

I personally haven't watched it, but from what I've heard, it looks like a good one. I'm hoping for some more Trixie personally.
    YES. More Great and powerfullness

So Season 5 starts on April 4. The wait is coming to an end. Perhaps now every year we will see the season premiere in spring and end in late summer.

(While the post before mine did occur on the 12th of last month, keep in mind that February only has 28 days, so therefore it has been 28 days since the last post, which is well within the boundaries.)
    -----

So Season 5 starts on April 4. The wait is coming to an end. Perhaps now every year we will see the season premiere in spring and end in late summer.
    Finally some news.

I don't think I'll be watching the entire season, but I'll at least watch the premiere and finale.

April 4? Finally, a confirmed date. Can't wait! I got some spoilers on the name of the villain for this season (or at least one of them) but I won't share it just in case others don't want to be spoiled.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    April 4? Finally, a confirmed date. Can't wait! I got some spoilers on the name of the villain for this season (or at least one of them) but I won't share it just in case others don't want to be spoiled.
    You do know spoiler tags exist, right?

There's a lot of things to be excited about this season, based off the trailers and info we've gotten recently:

Spoiler:- spoilery spoilers:

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Guys are you excited it starts tomorrow yay*shoots party cannon *

In the middle the first episode via DVR. It looks like the Mane 6 are dealing with the show's version of a cult (not colt, "cult" with a "U").
    -----

I didn't realize the season premier was today. I just happened to see it on the schedule.

So My Little Pony season 5 premiers a week before Game of Thrones season 5. Coincidence? I think not.
    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9203-5247
    Friend Safari: Teddiursa, Audino, Smeargle

In the middle the first episode via DVR. It looks like the Mane 6 are dealing with the show's version of a cult (not colt, "cult" with a "U").
        Spoiler:- Spoiler?:

It's been 3,000 years ...

Well, not really. But I was up early enough to catch the episode.

All of this behind here's Spoilers.
        Spoiler:

Page 141 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144 LastLast