Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140
Results 3,476 to 3,482 of 3482

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    For anybody who cares a season 5 clip
    Seems to be the Season 5 premiere, looks pretty interesting actually. See, I wish the entire series were more like these kinds of episodes, it'd hold my attention a lot more. But yeah, I always love these overarching mysteries and adventurey episodes, that's always the best part of this series. And is it me or does Pinkie seem to be a bit less grating than she's been lately?

Also, I wonder if hoofball in Equestria is more like American football or international football (aka soccer in America)?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Hi, I'm new to the MLP community. I started watching in April 2014 and I got hooked from then on. It's now my second favorite show right behind Pokémon. I'm going to get the books, comics and TCG, including the upcoming Crystal Games in October. I'm also planning on going to BABscon in April. Anyone went to Bronycon?

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    I must keep this thread alive.

Who here has any MLP merchandise?
    I currently have Elements of Harmony and Journal of the Two Sisters. I also have a Rainbow Dash Plush, Twilight Sparkle Vinyl figure, some comics and trading cards.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one on the internet that isn't Digibro, Gibbontake, or TBBAP that watches The Horshoe/Footwear man. Personally, I think that he really is the best member if the community, mostly because he's not afraid to say that the show isn't great, and that the fandom isn't that amazing. Yeah, he's rude and insulting, but that's what makes him unique. He is more than willing to admit that members of the fandom suck. But what makes him different from /mlp/ is that he explains what makes him feel that way and he explains why he believes that the fandom is like that. I really think his explain action of the autistic portion of the fandom in his review of Maude Pie not only made a lot of sense, but made me do a double take on members of the fandom and really appreciate what really the Brony community really has become. Say about him what you will, but if you watch his videos with an open mind and you're more than willing to do some thinking, you really might come to enjoy his videos.

I just saw Rainbow Rocks today and it was really good. I thought it was better than the original Equestria Girls or even Twilight's Kingdom. I liked the songs and I was excited to see more of Twilight's Castle.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bitCelebi View Post
    I just saw Rainbow Rocks today and it was really good. I thought it was better than the original Equestria Girls or even Twilight's Kingdom. I liked the songs and I was excited to see more of Twilight's Castle.
    I never actually saw the movie. I'm just lurking around /mlp/ for someone to illegally post it on the internet. But from what I have seen, the movie is actually pretty promising. The only songs that I've heard from it is the one in my sig, but from what I've gathered, there's a couple good songs, as opposed to the first one, which really only had the cafeteria song.

Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140