Page 142 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 3597

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Spoiler:
    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9203-5247
    Friend Safari: Teddiursa, Audino, Smeargle

Wow, this season premiere totally flew under the radar for me. But then again, I haven't been paying as much attention to this series as usual.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 6th April 2015 at 6:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Once the show hits 100 episodes, it should be sold into syndication on local television stations. This would no doubt increase the show's audience since there are a number of homes who don't receive Discovery Family.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    Though I die, La Resistance lives on

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    Once the show hits 100 episodes, it should be sold into syndication on local television stations. This would no doubt increase the show's audience since there are a number of homes who don't receive Discovery Family.
    It would probably do better on a network like Cartoon Network or Disney.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Anyone read the Fiendship is magic comic series? So far the Sombra's and Tierik issues are out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    It would probably do better on a network like Cartoon Network or Disney.
    No way is Hasbro syndicating its product to a competing network. The norm for a cable series has been to usually bring it onto local television stations. The only cable station you might see a show like MLP syndicated to is WGN America. WGN America carries shows that are also carried on other cable channels in syndication, like How I Met Your Mother, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, and formerly, South Park (where WGN was actually the only cable station outside the MTV Networks family to show syndicated reruns, seriously, did you think Comedy Central was gonna let Adult Swim show the show?). But I digress. MLP would be better served being on local broadcast stations, because, not everyone has cable or satellite, which is a key reason some cable-based shows are in local syndication to begin with.
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Anyone read the Fiendship is magic comic series? So far the Sombra's and Tierik issues are out.
    I've only read the Chrysalis and Big Mac ones. It's hard to read them when you don't want to spend money on iBooks.
    They're a chalky really good. The art is great, the characters are better than in the show, and most importantly, the stories don't suck. The art and writing actually draw you in and keep you interested in the characters. I personally re commend the ones with Andy Price and Katie Cook, not just be uase they're the majority, but because they're the best of the bunch. Price does a great job of capturing the ponies emotions and body language that I'd say that they're better than the show's animation. Not to mention the sheer number of background gags and references to pop culture, both new and old, the comics are definetly worth a read. Unless you don't like spending money on iTunes like me. The. You can get them when they occasionally are free.

I read a few issues (Nightmare Rarity, Mirror World, Cadance/Shining Armor, and some one shots) but I'm not a fan. Some of the stories are really restricted by panel-space.

EPISODE 2 (or is it 3?)
        Spoiler:

I kinda hope the hidden party cannons become a running gag in the season. Somepony walks by and boom a cannon goes off.

As for the tree root chandler they probably just had Fluttershy's animals dig it up and then cut the tree so just the stump and roots were left.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    I read a few issues (Nightmare Rarity, Mirror World, Cadance/Shining Armor, and some one shots) but I'm not a fan. Some of the stories are really restricted by panel-space.

EPISODE 2 (or is it 3?)
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

EPISODE 2 (or is it 3?)

- And ... we get some of Suited for Success in there, too. Good to know nopony learned anything!
    That was my first reaction too but then something hit me. "Castle Sweet Castle" isn't a copy of "Suited For Success", it's the INVERSE of it. Both episodes are about an artist/client relationship that goes wrong. The difference is who's at fault. In "SFS" the clients are to blame - the girls pile so many demands on Rarity that her artistic vision is buried. But in "CSC" it's the artists who screw up - the girls got so wrapped up in their personal aesthetics that they forgot Twilight's needs.
    Last edited by Lady Umbreon; 15th April 2015 at 8:19 PM. Reason: spelling correction
    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9203-5247
    Friend Safari: Teddiursa, Audino, Smeargle

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon really get on my nerves. i graciously await the day that these two are killed off. I know their appearance in this episode turns out to be part of a nightmare, they still really tick me off.

Other than that, it was a good episode. Seeing Apple Bloom trapped in a nightmare was a nice fresh plot.
    -----

Nopony is being killed off on this show ... even if they deserve it like those two or Applejack.

So here we are at the first of what will probably be several CMC episodes this season. I thought it was decent, but it's my least favorite episode so far.

Episode 4
        Spoiler:

I'm not a brony, not by a long shot. However, I recently have found a member of the MLP cast that I actually can't help but feel kinda' bad for. Who is it, you might ask? I'm probably going to receive quite a few weird looks for this, but, well.... it's Gilda. I mean, it's bad enough that she lost her only real friend because of the annoying, constant antics of another (looking at YOU, Pinkie Pie), but then you also have the fact that a majority of the fanbase hates on her quite a bit.
    Last edited by TheGreaterLucario; 19th April 2015 at 8:27 AM.
    Y FC: 2208-5773-1491
    Safari: Flying with Woobat, Farfetch'd and Hawlucha

I now have the Friend Safaris I've been looking for, so PM me if you want me to add you. If your Safari peaks my interest, I'll add you.

Current Y Shinies: Skrelp, Cacturne, Teddiursa, Avalugg, Blastoise, Mienfoo, Grumpig, Fraxure (x2) , Minccino, Greninja, Lucario, Fletchinder, Vaporeon, Delphox, Dragonair, Dedenne, Luxio

Shinies transferred from Black 2: Entei, Milotic, Dialga, Raikou, Pichu, Seaking, Typhlosion (French), Magmortar, Espeon, Haxorus, Gible, Salamence, Giratina

Shinies from trades: Ninetails (Nicknamed Lady), Eevee (now a Leafeon), Eevee (from Unova, Lv. 15, caught in Masterball, not sure if hacked or not)

I wouldn't really call Gilda a member of the cast since she appeared in just one episode --- for now.

Spoiler:

Anyway, what happened to Gilda was going to be inevitable even if Pinkie Pie did nothing. Gilda was being a jerk to the other ponies including Rainbow Dash's other friends. If it wasn't Pinkie who eventually did something it would've been another pony -- because you clearly do not just yell at Fluttershy and get away with it.

You think Rainbow Dash would've put up with Gilda if she knew she was verbally abusing Fluttershy? She barely puts up with Discord and he is not abusing Fluttershy.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

I suspect --
        Spoiler:

I've missed copious amounts of posts so instead of trying to reply to any of them i'll just say

Highlight of the season so far

I suspect --
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

I wouldn't really call Gilda a member of the cast since she appeared in just one episode --- for now.

Spoiler:

Anyway, what happened to Gilda was going to be inevitable even if Pinkie Pie did nothing. Gilda was being a jerk to the other ponies including Rainbow Dash's other friends. If it wasn't Pinkie who eventually did something it would've been another pony -- because you clearly do not just yell at Fluttershy and get away with it.

You think Rainbow Dash would've put up with Gilda if she knew she was verbally abusing Fluttershy? She barely puts up with Discord and he is not abusing Fluttershy.

Spoiler:
    Really I think all Gilda needs is to be hit with the realization that there's more than one way to be 'cool'.
    Y FC: 2208-5773-1491
    Safari: Flying with Woobat, Farfetch'd and Hawlucha

I now have the Friend Safaris I've been looking for, so PM me if you want me to add you. If your Safari peaks my interest, I'll add you.

Current Y Shinies: Skrelp, Cacturne, Teddiursa, Avalugg, Blastoise, Mienfoo, Grumpig, Fraxure (x2) , Minccino, Greninja, Lucario, Fletchinder, Vaporeon, Delphox, Dragonair, Dedenne, Luxio

Shinies transferred from Black 2: Entei, Milotic, Dialga, Raikou, Pichu, Seaking, Typhlosion (French), Magmortar, Espeon, Haxorus, Gible, Salamence, Giratina

Shinies from trades: Ninetails (Nicknamed Lady), Eevee (now a Leafeon), Eevee (from Unova, Lv. 15, caught in Masterball, not sure if hacked or not)

I finally got the chance to watch the first four (three, if you count the premiere as one episode, I suppose) episodes of this season today (yes, I know, I'm a slowpoke), here are a few thoughts on them.

(all spoilered, just in case):

Spoiler:

Claimed by me!

All I can say is: best cartoon ever :3

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller2001 View Post
    I finally got the chance to watch the first four (three, if you count the premiere as one episode, I suppose) episodes of this season today (yes, I know, I'm a slowpoke), here are a few thoughts on them.

(all spoilered, just in case):

Spoiler:
    I would say Spike should have Luna visit his dreams since he is technically a baby dragon,thus having a nightmare about something that luna chould adice him with whould be very welcome for me.

Episode 6
        Spoiler:

This week's new episode should totally make up for the bad episode I'm anticipating next week!

Page 142 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144 LastLast