Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140
Results 3,476 to 3,495 of 3495

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    For anybody who cares a season 5 clip
    Seems to be the Season 5 premiere, looks pretty interesting actually. See, I wish the entire series were more like these kinds of episodes, it'd hold my attention a lot more. But yeah, I always love these overarching mysteries and adventurey episodes, that's always the best part of this series. And is it me or does Pinkie seem to be a bit less grating than she's been lately?

Also, I wonder if hoofball in Equestria is more like American football or international football (aka soccer in America)?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Hi, I'm new to the MLP community. I started watching in April 2014 and I got hooked from then on. It's now my second favorite show right behind Pokémon. I'm going to get the books, comics and TCG, including the upcoming Crystal Games in October. I'm also planning on going to BABscon in April. Anyone went to Bronycon?

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    I must keep this thread alive.

Who here has any MLP merchandise?
    I currently have Elements of Harmony and Journal of the Two Sisters. I also have a Rainbow Dash Plush, Twilight Sparkle Vinyl figure, some comics and trading cards.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one on the internet that isn't Digibro, Gibbontake, or TBBAP that watches The Horshoe/Footwear man. Personally, I think that he really is the best member if the community, mostly because he's not afraid to say that the show isn't great, and that the fandom isn't that amazing. Yeah, he's rude and insulting, but that's what makes him unique. He is more than willing to admit that members of the fandom suck. But what makes him different from /mlp/ is that he explains what makes him feel that way and he explains why he believes that the fandom is like that. I really think his explain action of the autistic portion of the fandom in his review of Maude Pie not only made a lot of sense, but made me do a double take on members of the fandom and really appreciate what really the Brony community really has become. Say about him what you will, but if you watch his videos with an open mind and you're more than willing to do some thinking, you really might come to enjoy his videos.

I just saw Rainbow Rocks today and it was really good. I thought it was better than the original Equestria Girls or even Twilight's Kingdom. I liked the songs and I was excited to see more of Twilight's Castle.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bitCelebi View Post
    I just saw Rainbow Rocks today and it was really good. I thought it was better than the original Equestria Girls or even Twilight's Kingdom. I liked the songs and I was excited to see more of Twilight's Castle.
    I never actually saw the movie. I'm just lurking around /mlp/ for someone to illegally post it on the internet. But from what I have seen, the movie is actually pretty promising. The only songs that I've heard from it is the one in my sig, but from what I've gathered, there's a couple good songs, as opposed to the first one, which really only had the cafeteria song.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    As the father of an eight year old girl, I have no choice but to watch the show, if only to have something in common with my daughter. Thank you for posting this video and introducing me to a more academic view of the show. If brother ponies are called bronies, what are daddy ponies called? Dadnies? Poppies? Fathies? Somebody please come up with something to distinguish from the more voluntary members of the herd...
    Here's why I believe that my red looks the same as your red.
    If every person saw the same color differently then the psychological effect of that color would also be equally different for every person.
    BUT, that is not the case. Blues and greens tend to be universally calming.
    Excluding colorblindness, which is physiological and sometimes psychological,
    I believe that people with normal vision and normal brains see the same colors the same way.

Equestria Daily: Sethisto: Claire Corlett (Sweetie Belle) and Michelle Creber (Apple Bloom) Aiming for a Comedy Series and Need Votes

I’m certain there’ll be a few moments requiring flat questions and screams of frustration between those two fillies, assuming that’s where we’re going. Deliveries around Ponyville could give Sweet Apple Acres and Manehattan’s fashion critics some pointers for exchange, and they’d be happy to see their surroundings grow in response. For my part, I might enjoy the translations for this cartoon’s earlier songs (hint, hint) as they have stood, alongside the opening themes, among other tidbits for comparison and contrast.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Poet View Post
    As the father of an eight year old girl, I have no choice but to watch the show, if only to have something in common with my daughter. Thank you for posting this video and introducing me to a more academic view of the show.
    The Horseshoe King himself, while a tad unorthodox, is much more analytical than one might expect from the fandom. If you're really interested into looking into just how far he's willing to go, I'd recommend watching his reviews of Maude Pie and Pinkie Apple Pie. These reviews, while lengthy, display Jesse Wood for who he is. He's obviously rude and vulgar, but he puts a lot of detail (often times subtle) and his vulgarity is often times just another part of his analysis. In fact, the way he even treats most members of the fandom are, to me, a less than subtle way of attracting people who aren't easily offended and who are more than willing to look past his vulgarity and see a man who actually knows what the hell he's talking about. He's definitely the thinking mans Brony.

As you can tell, I like Drowning in Horseshoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Poet View Post
    If brother ponies are called bronies, what are daddy ponies called? Dadnies? Poppies? Fathies? Somebody please come up with something to distinguish from the more voluntary members of the herd...
    I spend too much time on /mlp/ to give you a legitimate answer.

Hi everyone, I'm a pegasister (or female brony if you will, 'cause apparently ppl hate that term for some reason), I've been into mlp for........ I don't even remeber, two to three years probably; and a registered serebiii member since 2010, and yet this is the first time I post here lol.

Sssssooooooooo......... has any of you tried to make an oc or ponysona?

Spoiler:- Credits:

^I did, once...he is named Steam Works, and he is a Unicorn who, via magic, magic powered and/or steam-powered clockwork gadgets, works to maintain Equestria's various ancient clockwork systems.

His cutie mark is a golden cog with a silver wrench under it...
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Absol Wings View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm a pegasister (or female brony if you will, 'cause apparently ppl hate that term for some reason), I've been into mlp for........ I don't even remeber, two to three years probably; and a registered serebiii member since 2010, and yet this is the first time I post here lol.

I want to say welcome to the herd but you've been in it longer than I have.
    I did make an OC once, I don't like to go by it often though. I mostly just stick to Trixie when I need a Profile pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    I want to say welcome to the herd but you've been in it longer than I have.
    I did make an OC once, I don't like to go by it often though. I mostly just stick to Trixie when I need a Profile pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamzee Makara View Post
    ^I did, once...he is named Steam Works, and he is a Unicorn who, via magic, magic powered and/or steam-powered clockwork gadgets, works to maintain Equestria's various ancient clockwork systems.

His cutie mark is a golden cog with a silver wrench under it...
    I see... I've been working on mine literally since I've become a brony.... I lost count on how many times I've changed it. Every time I thought I was happy with it I changed my mind about the colors and re-do it from scratch...

s of now she's a pegasus with a white-beige coat, olive green eyes and a messy blonde mane... still haven't made a c.m though. I guess it'll be quills or a scroll or something like that since I like literature and writing... I'm also still debating on wheather or not I should make her an earth pony instead :P
    Last edited by Absol Wings; 19th November 2014 at 11:26 AM.

I see... I've been working on mine literally since I've become a brony.... I lost count on how many times I've changed it. Every time I thought I was happy with it I changed my mind about the colors and re-do it from scratch...

s of now she's a pegasus with a white-beige coat, olive green eyes and a messy blonde mane... still haven't made a c.m though. I guess it'll be quills or a scroll or something like that since I like literature and writing... I'm also still debating on wheather or not I should make her an earth pony instead :P
    I named him Key Lime for the sole reason that I wanted him to be all green. Oh, he's a member of the unicorn master race and has a key for a cutie mark.

I named him Key Lime for the sole reason that I wanted him to be all green. Oh, he's a member of the unicorn master race and has a key for a cutie mark.
    "unicorn master race".... lol you know it's funny because I've been making up all sorts of excuses for not making my ppsona a unicorn despite being a writer and a student, because i never liked unicorns... well not literally of course, but I just don't really identify as one. Y'know, high class, city folk. I'm defenetely more of a country person. So I was all like "NOPE she's a pegasus because...uhm.....part time job as a mailmare......yeah, that'll work." XD XD

"unicorn master race".... lol you know it's funny because I've been making up all sorts of excuses for not making my ppsona a unicorn despite being a writer and a student, because i never liked unicorns... well not literally of course, but I just don't really identify as one. Y'know, high class, city folk. I'm defenetely more of a country person. So I was all like "NOPE she's a pegasus because...uhm.....part time job as a mailmare......yeah, that'll work." XD XD
    I mean, I didn't make him a unicorn because "hurr durr, unicons is best." I did it because it would be easy for him to work as a locksmith by using magic since we all know that they lack the proper appendages to work with locks and stuff. And when it comes to personality, as good at his job as he is, he still hates it since he thinks that he could do better. Which is a reference to how I just bullsh*t a cutie mark for him just so I would have the excuse to have an all green pony. And it doesn't stop there.

I mean, I didn't make him a unicorn because "hurr durr, unicons is best." I did it because it would be easy for him to work as a locksmith by using magic since we all know that they lack the proper appendages to work with locks and stuff. And when it comes to personality, as good at his job as he is, he still hates it since he thinks that he could do better. Which is a reference to how I just bullsh*t a cutie mark for him just so I would have the excuse to have an all green pony. And it doesn't stop there.
    Same as me then I guess XD why green?

I just figured that writing with her mouth instead of levitation magic would make her handwriting as horrid as mine really is lol.
    Last edited by Absol Wings; Yesterday at 1:18 PM.

Yes, and no. I made characters for RPs, but not a ponified version of myself...

Surprised nobody has mentioned the Season 5 release announcement.

Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140