Page 21 of 140 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Apple Bloom is just the cutest little Pony ever! And I like her and her family's accent. I sort of love them all but those three would be my top favourites. Although I'm starting to like Rarity a lot more too.

xxx

Am I the only that doesn't care for fluttershy? All the other ponys seem unique but Fluttershy is just how'd you expect her to be, shy only showing strength when it's to help someone.

To be honest, she's at the bottom of the list of the mane 6.

I'd say pretty much all of them act like how you'd expect them to...

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Am I the only that doesn't care for fluttershy? All the other ponys seem unique but Fluttershy is just how'd you expect her to be, shy only showing strength when it's to help someone.

To be honest, she's at the bottom of the list of the mane 6.
    tbh, theyre all stereotypes.

I don't know about them being stereotypical, but they do all have their own unique personalities. And that's all we see in each episode. That's why I think that they're all predictable. Still fun to watch though.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    I don't know about them being stereotypical, but they do all have their own unique personalities. And that's all we see in each episode. That's why I think that they're all predictable. Still fun to watch though.
    Basically sums it up there. They all have a lot of the basic personalities that you would see in a cartoon. Rarity's is different from what I have seen though; selfish but not totally self-centered.

I used to think this show was dumb, but it is awesome! My favorite pony would have to be Pinkie pie.

Quote Originally Posted by magicmonkey View Post
    you like apple bloom?
    Well, she is my favorite of the CMC since she is the most developed.

In fact, all of them could be if they didn't have an obsession on gaining an image on their *** as a sign of maturity.
    I always thought that such a fixation impedes their development.

Looking for Pokémon X exclusive Megastones (Charizard X, Mewtwo X, Tyranitar, and Manetric).
    Y
    FC: 2981-6335-1505
    IGN: Daniel
    Steam Username: 20stalks

I was sort of hoping that the CMCs would have gotten their marks at the end of season one. Not getting their marks means that all we'll see of the CMCs is them going on about how they want them.... ¬¬

Edit: Which I think is what Ohshi basically said.... lol

xxx

I was sort of hoping that the CMCs would have gotten their marks at the end of season one. Not getting their marks means that all we'll see of the CMCs is them going on about how they want them.... ¬¬

Edit: Which I think is what Ohshi basically said.... lol
    Maybe the end of Season 2?

Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

If they get their cutie marks, they won't really have a reason to be in the show anymore. They'll most likely turn into normal characters or become part of the mane six somehow.

You never know, if they continue making many seasons then they may want to drop the six main Ponies for the new Ponies. That could be their turn to shine! Hopefully not though, love the current six too much. <3

xxx

Im glad they don't have their cutie marks yet. This means more character development with them and other minor characters. It's a win/win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Im glad they don't have their cutie marks yet. This means more character development with them and other minor characters. It's a win/win situation.
    It depends...
    I think Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle had more devlopment in the episodes without them obsessing.

They most likely won't get their marks in order to have more CMC episodes.
    Eventually they will have get their marks once they have a new purpose/role.
    Last edited by Ohshi; 16th November 2011 at 12:20 AM.

Looking for Pokémon X exclusive Megastones (Charizard X, Mewtwo X, Tyranitar, and Manetric).
    Y
    FC: 2981-6335-1505
    IGN: Daniel
    Steam Username: 20stalks

they need to make ditzy doo (Derpy) a main charcter. If they do this is the voice she needs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnaJC...&feature=feedu

Thanks to treeco123

LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    they need to make ditzy doo (Derpy) a main charcter. If they do this is the voice she needs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnaJC...&feature=feedu
    First that is not Derpy's voice. Second what could Derpy possibly add to the show to warrant her becoming a main character?

Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    First that is not Derpy's voice. Second what could Derpy possibly add to the show to warrant her becoming a main character?
    First the only word she said was muffin, It can be replaced easy.
    Second she could be a entire lesson about not judging people. Ditzy looks stupid b/c of her eyes and it would be great if she proved just how great a pony can be even if everyone makes fun of her.

Thanks to treeco123

LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES

Second she could be a entire lesson about not judging people. Ditzy looks stupid b/c of her eyes and it would be great if she proved just how great a pony can be even if everyone makes fun of her.
    But as a main character? I don't think so. Plus they already did a "Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover" episode with Zecora.

Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    But as a main character? I don't think so. Plus they already did a "Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover" episode with Zecora.
    Perhapes not MAIN CHARCTER, but up there with Zecora, How about a lesson about standing up for your freinds when others pick on them then?

Thanks to treeco123

LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES

Perhapes not MAIN CHARCTER, but up there with Zecora, How about a lesson about standing up for your freinds when others pick on them then?
    They have too many episodes already that have a similar theme to that in my opinion.

I was watching like 5 MLP episodes a day and now that I've caught up, I have no more MLP to watch till episode 7 is out. ;-; Sad Brony is sad.

xxx

Thankfully it's a Rainbow Dash episode, or atleast that's what my cable box says lol.

That's good! (: Rainbow Dash isn't a favourite of mine but they've ignored her a bit in this season I think. Needs more Pinkie Pie too! Her Chicken outfit was hilarious.

xxx

That's good! (: Rainbow Dash isn't a favourite of mine but they've ignored her a bit in this season I think. Needs more Pinkie Pie too! Her Chicken outfit was hilarious.
    So true. I've been wondering where Rainbow's been. The same goes for Fluttershy. Emperess Faust, us ponies and bronies need you!

First the only word she said was muffin, It can be replaced easy.
    Its highly likely derpy wasnt even the one to say "muffins" anyways. also they already did a "dont judge a book by its cover" moral.

They have too many episodes already that have a similar theme to that in my opinion.

I was watching like 5 MLP episodes a day and now that I've caught up, I have no more MLP to watch till episode 7 is out. ;-; Sad Brony is sad.
    Poor brony. You can always search for ponies on DA.

Page 21 of 140 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast