Page 22 of 141 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 3503

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

  1. #526
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default Listen.

    ATTENTION ALL BRONIES!
    This may be a website for pokemon, but this is not about the announcement. The Announcement is about Ghost. Ghost is a radio man who hates bronies. Now we may be all about love and tolerance, but we will show him our mind please, spam MLP songs, or clips, or fanart to his radio show!

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Pinky Pie is best pony. Just sayin..

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Can somebody tell me though, is there even a fourth wall when it comes to Pinky Pie?

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    ATTENTION ALL BRONIES!
    This may be a website for pokemon, but this is not about the announcement. The Announcement is about Ghost. Ghost is a radio man who hates bronies. Now we may be all about love and tolerance, but we will show him our mind please, spam MLP songs, or clips, or fanart to his radio show!
    Um....okay?

    Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    @willspokemon #1 no triple post please,
    #2 yeah we need to love and tolerate him.
    #3 Ditzo doos muffins are better then pinkys cupcakes
    #4 Nope

    Thanks to treeco123


    LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    So..who is your favorite pony?

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Dude, double posting is bad.

    Fluttershy is the cutest, most adorable, pony ever. Fluttershy for Queen of Equestria.

    Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    Um....okay?
    okay, it's a long story. you have to look it up on youtube before you actually get what I mean. lol.

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    Dude, double posting is bad.

    Fluttershy is the cutest, most adorable, pony ever. Fluttershy for Queen of Equestria.
    sorry I'm new and kinda a noob at this so if I repost stuff it's on me. Sorry.
    You watched all the episodes bro?

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    856

    Default

    If you want to edit your posts, click edit, which can be found near the bottom right of your post. Please don't double post.

    I just ignore Ghost, I don't really care much for what he has to say anyhow. Trolling him is pretty fun though.

  11. #536
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abagoora View Post
    If you want to edit your posts, click edit, which can be found near the bottom right of your post. Please don't double post.

    I just ignore Ghost, I don't really care much for what he has to say anyhow. Trolling him is pretty fun though.
    Nobody cares for what he says. lol. But like you said, trolling him is the best. I remember this one video when this guy was like 'Hey Ghost. Well, I live in a small city, and we have this thing called Winter Wrap Up, and we have to do or chores for the community, and Our Princess, Celestia-" it was funny as hell man. You should of saw Ghost's reaction.

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Lets ask ghost if he likes muffins if he gets mad he is a secret bronie. Anyway who do you think will be RD's pet. I am guessing a turtle. Hope Scottolo is in it

    Thanks to treeco123


    LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    sorry I'm new and kinda a noob at this so if I repost stuff it's on me. Sorry.
    You watched all the episodes bro?
    Damn straight!

    Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Lets ask ghost if he likes muffins if he gets mad he is a secret bronie. Anyway who do you think will be RD's pet. I am guessing a turtle. Hope Scottolo is in it
    lol nice. and Rainbow Dash's pet..hm...a lion. ADUH.

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    Damn straight!
    FOR THE WIN! lol. My friend made me a bro, how bout you?

  16. #541
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Well, I got to go. Pm me. Peace.

  17. #542
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    FOR THE WIN! lol. My friend made me a bro, how bout you?
    If you wish to respond to two posts, you should click the multi-quote button on the posts you wish to respond to. It looks like this ---->>

    Back to Ponies. I became a brony after seeing all of the bronyness on a roleplaying website. Sadly nopony, but those on the internet know about my Bronyship.

    Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

  18. #543
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    Well, I got to go. Pm me. Peace.
    A good Brony will not double post let alone triple post!!! You were told this before! Listen to your Bronies maaaaaaate! And Fluttershy/Apple Bloom are the best!

    xxx

  19. #544
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    A good Brony will not double post let alone triple post!!! You were told this before! Listen to your Bronies maaaaaaate! And Fluttershy/Apple Bloom are the best!
    I am getting trolled by fellow bronies, I'm failing, and I didn't even know I was triple/double posting...

  20. #545
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    I am getting trolled by fellow bronies, I'm failing, and I didn't even know I was triple/double posting...
    Can't you tell by looking at your computer screen? -.-

    Looking for Pokémon X exclusive Megastones (Charizard X, Mewtwo X, Tyranitar, and Manetric).
    Y
    FC: 2981-6335-1505
    IGN: Daniel
    Steam Username: 20stalks

  21. #546
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    I am getting trolled by fellow bronies, I'm failing, and I didn't even know I was triple/double posting...
    Calamity don't be so hard. WillsPokemon look at post# 542.

    Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

  22. #547
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohshi View Post
    Can't you tell by looking at your computer screen? -.-
    I didn't know I was double posting. When I started posting here, somebody told me I was double posting, and I stopped. Then I was reminded again to stop double posting when I don't even remember reposting..

  23. #548
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Jersey City, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,488

    Default

    Trolling Ghost is fun. Continue doing it please.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

    Started by Crawdauntpro.

  24. #549
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venomfang View Post
    Trolling Ghost is fun. Continue doing it please.
    I'll try bro. :P

  25. #550
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,376

    Default

    This was he greatest episode ever...

    Dat helicopter turtle!

Page 22 of 141 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •