Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddington View Post

All of these episodes are on Youtube, as far as I know. I'd post links, but... eh, not here. You can probably find them easily enough. Give some of those a chance, then get back to me. I'm sure that you'll find these more entertaining than the pilot, if nothing else.
    I heard that Hasbro threw a fit recently and caused them to take the episodes off Youtube, but they might have been re-uploaded by now.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

which shirt? there are many.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    I heard that Hasbro threw a fit recently and caused them to take the episodes off Youtube, but they might have been re-uploaded by now.
    actually seems the people that had the taken off were a fake. considering they spelled it "Habsro"
    "ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

I am both a fan of Digimon and Pokemon, deal with it...fans needs to get along

Digimon club

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315087

join

Okay, so I got out of the shower this morning, and what would be on TV but My Little Pony. So I figured "Eh, this show is popular" so I watched it silently, and I thought it was cute and I liked it. Although I had the sound turned low. I wanted to tell my mom I had it on because A: It's something cute to look at, and B: It's a colt hit on the internet. *Rimshot* ...But I kind of didn't want her to know I was actually paying attention to it. ...I was on the computer at the time.

However, I don't want to make it part of my daily routine. It's still something I'm afraid to like.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Oh my, and i thought i was the first.

Ohai bronies.

The brony of Serebii.net

Spoiler:- Click at your risk...:

Quote Originally Posted by magicmonkey View Post
    which shirt? there are many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guywhoiam View Post
    I salute you, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    I want one.
    shirtsbyshift.spreadshirt.com
    Current wishes: I have way too many event legendaries right now. I'm interested in a japanese 6IV ditto, but I'm willing to barter - PM me offers.

Events I have spares of: Liberty Pass Victini, (HGSS and Link) Celebi, GameStop Keldeo, GameStop Jirachi, and I can breed Phiones. I also have a Japanese Event Shiny Raikou up, if that counts... It's not a spare, but I might be willing to part with it, given enough prodding.

---

3DS FC: 2750 - 1756 - 6697

Hey! Guess what somebody posted on another forum? A commercial for The Hub's fall line up. Guess what is there? MLP Season 2.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698
    Twitter/ Tumblr /Secret Base

Oh...I saw that commercial before. But since I haven't seen all the episodes I thought it just came from an episode I haven't seen yet in season 1. Too bad it didn't show much...I don't see why people are freaking out over it.
    Someone should trade me a Banette/Shuppet for Pokemon X. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmanderman View Post
    Oh...I saw that commercial before. But since I haven't seen all the episodes I thought it just came from an episode I haven't seen yet in season 1. Too bad it didn't show much...I don't see why people are freaking out over it.
    The freaking out is a little unnecessary, but it is still something to be excited for. At least in my opinion because it was for the FALL lineup, meaning season 2 is not too far off.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698
    Twitter/ Tumblr /Secret Base

Ohh, okay, missed that part. That is exciting news! (also, I love the 20% cooler joke in the commercial XD)

Ok what is so good about this show? Isn't it for preschoolers? I never watched it but is there a secret meaning to this show?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Ok what is so good about this show? Isn't it for preschoolers? I never watched it but is there a secret meaning to this show?
    It used to be for preschoolers. then once the hub ponys came in it was rated TV-Y7 here, but i don't know about other channels.
    Fan of Pokemon and South Park!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    It's one of the most intelligent and well-written cartoons out there right now, so no. It's not intended for pre-schoolers, but for people of all ages. Lauren Faust wanted children's parents to be able to enjoy the show too. Considering it's written by the same people who worked on The Powerpuff Girls, it's not as two-dimensional as most recent cartoons. You can't judge it until you've atleast seen a few episodes. And no, the two-part pilot doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Guywhoiam View Post
    Hey! Guess what somebody posted on another forum? A commercial for The Hub's fall line up. Guess what is there? MLP Season 2.
    They only show about 2 seconds of footage from a 24 episode season; not much to get excited about.
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    They only show about 2 seconds of footage from a 24 episode season; not much to get excited about.
    It is for half the fandom!

But in all seriousness, it scares me what us bronies will excite over...
    Current wishes: I have way too many event legendaries right now. I'm interested in a japanese 6IV ditto, but I'm willing to barter - PM me offers.

Events I have spares of: Liberty Pass Victini, (HGSS and Link) Celebi, GameStop Keldeo, GameStop Jirachi, and I can breed Phiones. I also have a Japanese Event Shiny Raikou up, if that counts... It's not a spare, but I might be willing to part with it, given enough prodding.

---

I am actually looking forward to Discord, you know the first main male pony in the show. (not including small role characters like Big Max and Braeburn)
    "ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

Digimon club

join

Quote Originally Posted by Allio View Post
    I am actually looking forward to Discord, you know the first main male pony in the show. (not including small role characters like Big Max and Braeburn)
    Yeah, it does sound like a neat prospect. Also, does anybody know what Discord is going to look like? All I have to go on is this pic someone made as a speculation:

That pic is amazing....if he looks anything like that I'll be a very happy brony.

But who said Discord was gonna be a guy? I don't recall that ever being said...

I just remember the article on equestria daily saying "he" and stuff. that and Discord gives me a "masculine" ring.
    "ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

Digimon club

join

Yeah, that's what I first thought when I heard his name, but you can't be to sure. But if they said "he" then there's no arguing with that.

uless its an interesting "He"
    "ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

Digimon club

join

Quote Originally Posted by Charmanderman View Post
    That pic is amazing....if he looks anything like that I'll be a very happy brony.

But who said Discord was gonna be a guy? I don't recall that ever being said...
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it had been confirmed that Discord was going to be male.
    Also, I made that pic my avatar on the Cheezburger Network, and one of my cheezfriends told me that seeing it on my account inspired him to make it his new Facebook profile pic.

PS: every time I look at that pic I start hearing the music from One-Winged Angel in my head.

anyone have any creepy MLP pictures... I want to complete this slideshow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3SEr8iXgyM
    "ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

Digimon club

join

Bump, because I'm bored e_o

---

Get some pics off of ponibooru.

Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast