Page 31 of 141 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

It's funny. You take one glance at something and immediately hate it. Then you're tempted to watch small bits of it, then you start to like it. Yeah, I've been sucked into it. All I can say is this: Don't ever f*** with Rainbow Dash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmMvq...ure=plpp_video

Oh, and Rarity/Spike is such a cute ship.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

To me, Nurse Redheart will always be Nurse Joy ponified. I just can't get the comparison out of my head...

Anyway, can't wait for tomorrow's episode. AJ <3

Oh, RD happens to be my fave. Maybe because I like Mario Kart so much.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Man, I feel sad. I missed the episode by like 45 minutes.

Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Chaos View Post
    So was anyone else confused how two EARTH ponies had a pegasus baby and unicorn baby? ****ing repressed genes...
    Mrs Cup Cake, the whore Pony? o: Well... so much for this being a kids show!

xxx

I have to say, after watching this episode, Ditzy is no longer my favourite pony.

Derpy is. =)

In case you're wondering, that's her name now. Definitely. As in, it was said in the episode. She has a voice, too, that makes her sound like the loveable idiot she is. Not bad for an animation goof up, huh? I'm starting to like her even more. ^_^ I wouldn't mind seeing her like this in future episodes, not having a huge role, but a small scene is okay.

The rest of the episode was okay. Not one of my favourites, but I didn't hate it.

Last week's episode was good, though. Quite funny and cute, not nearly as frustrating as I thought it might be. =D I'd gladly watch that one again.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

well i completely missed it, so feel less sad
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

DERPY IS NOW CANON LET'S CELEBRATE!

I never wake up in time to catch the episodes lol. I love youtube.

PS: The bronies are winning.

could i have a link please?
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Sorry to go OT, but jb, what the hell is up with your sig?

BTW, here is a link.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1kDYoJ9WxU
    Last edited by Qymaen; 21st January 2012 at 8:24 PM.

On the video I posted 18:07 to 18:13 made my day. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    Sorry to go OT, but jb, what the hell is up with your sig?
    She wants more hotdogs.

Derpy is now canon. I think she has a cute voice, and her antics were adorable.

The episode itself was okay though. One thing I learned was to never break a Pinkie Promise, ever.

rofl Derpy. She's brilliant. This whole episode was brilliant. Love Pinkie in this one, "Rarity, catch me!!!"

xxx

(chuckling alertly) Well, who could’ve guessed? It looks like Derpy’s ditzy devotion, if we can call it that, generated quite a lot of buzz this morning, especially as she and Rainbow Dash attempted to fix the town hall.:

Rainbow: (avoiding stray thunderbolt) Now, careful, Derpy! Don’t want to do any more damage than you’ve already done.
    Derpy: (jumping on cloud) I just don’t know what went wrong. (zapped by thunderbolts)
    Rainbow: Yeah, it’s a mystery.
    Derpy: Nice work, Rainbow Dash. (bumping into loose column, which falls over)
    Rainbow: (falling through floor with column, followed by yelp)
    Derpy: You okay, Rainbow Dash? Anything I can do to help?
    Rainbow: No! Nothing! In the name of Celestia, just sit there and do nothing.
    Derpy: (sitting down… only to feel another crack, then grab Rainbow before they both fall through new hole) Oops, my bad.

Count me as being stuck between chuckling and cringing, especially after my own curiosity about that gray pegasus… a mere two days ago, I believe. I can only wonder how Derpy and Pinkie Pie would get along if they spent time together, but perhaps that’ll be for another time.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Rainbow: Just sit there and do nothing!

Derpy: *Sits and breaks the floor*

Highlight of the episode. lol

Derpy got 20% cooler and her voice is very cute. Loved the whole episode especially Demon Pinkie.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Episode about Applejack that lasts for 23 minutes is out shined by a minute and a half of Derpy... The ****?

Episode about Applejack that lasts for 23 minutes is out shined by a minute and a half of Derpy... The ****?
    Pretty much. It's almost like it was a big deal because they used the fan name or something.

This was my favorite episode this season, but not for the obvious reason (Derpy).

I always thought the main characters worked best when they interacted with each other as opposed to outsiders. Seeing how they all worked together (or not) to solve the problem is a nice change of pace from the string of one or two character-centric episodes. I haven't enjoyed an episode this much since The Return of Harmony.

Favorite Part:     Spoiler:
    Last edited by An00bis; 22nd January 2012 at 9:50 AM.

Maybe because it was unexpected? That, and it's a HUGE nod to the fandom. That might be why.

Besides, other than that part (which was fun), I felt the rest of the episode was... okay. I feel like the whole 'looking for Applejack' plot that was set up went too short - they found her less than halfway in. After that, everything felt a little rushed, up until the chase. The plot itself wasn't bad, especially the creative use of Pinkie - it just was too short. I liked the chase part, and the explanation at the end fit well enough, as in it was in character. Plus, you might feel ashamed after that too, especially since the Mayor was being a money loving jerk. Overall, I'd give it a 8.2/10. A fun plot ruined by simply being too rushed.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

So, one of my friends is a massive brony, so he would always talk about the show, and after a conversation with him a fe days ago, I decided I'd watch the first few episodes. I watched the first 3 episodes so far, and I'm already hooked. Hopefully I can get myself caught up soon!
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Muffin View Post
    Maybe because it was unexpected? That, and it's a HUGE nod to the fandom. That might be why.

Besides, other than that part (which was fun), I felt the rest of the episode was... okay. I feel like the whole 'looking for Applejack' plot that was set up went too short - they found her less than halfway in. After that, everything felt a little rushed, up until the chase. The plot itself wasn't bad, especially the creative use of Pinkie - it just was too short. I liked the chase part, and the explanation at the end fit well enough, as in it was in character. Plus, you might feel ashamed after that too, especially since the Mayor was being a money loving jerk. Overall, I'd give it a 8.2/10. A fun plot ruined by simply being too rushed.
    >nod to the fandom
    WELL DONE. Did no one else notice the obvious brony reference with Big Mac crying? Come on, someone tell me they did.

God, demonic Pinkie. I'm never going to break a Pinkie Promise. Ever.
    lolwut my Pokemon Black game now works. so much ,yay,

PBR FC 1849-2587-9259
    Platinum FC 2450-1748-7938
    Black 4384 3870 2213
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dialgapalkiamew1
    Please do check out my Deviant Art account - http://rgbargy.deviantart.com/

I hath claimed Shunsui Kyouraku and Kaname Tousen. Mine, all mine.

I IZ MAD, BRAH

Page 31 of 141 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast