Page 33 of 140 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

Haha. That's my first time hearing something like that.
    Last edited by Jb; 29th January 2012 at 2:53 PM.

Well...when I heard about a show for girls with Magical Ponies...I immediatly wondered if it was like Sailor Moon or Magical Doremi but with Ponies...
    The fact that I only saw two episodes doesn't help...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Is it worth watching after the two first episode ?
    Even though the first two episodes aren't as funny, they're still good episodes to watch! I'd just watch them all if you're going to!

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Well...when I heard about a show for girls with Magical Ponies...I immediatly wondered if it was like Sailor Moon or Magical Doremi but with Ponies...
    The fact that I only saw two episodes doesn't help...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    With the chance to work on My Little Pony, she(Lauren Faust) hoped to prove that "cartoons for girls don't have to be a puddle of smooshy, cutesy-wootsy, goody-two-shoeness"
    She designed it for the little girls who'd watch it...and their fathers who would watch it with them. Makes sense that males who aren't fathers would like it.

Hope this gives you a little bit of background. And yes, the first two episodes are in no way the greatest.
    THIS DAY IS GOING TO BE PERFECT
    Because love's in bloom~

"After all this time?"
    "Always", said Snape.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. - Steven Weinberg, Nobel Laureate

I liked the episode.
    Song was pretty damn catchy, Fluttershy was so cute being embarassed for her nakedness (although they always naked), poor RD not getting cider, and AJ not learning anything at the end.

Dem ponies love dat cider... it's kinda scary... XD

Quote Originally Posted by Rangeet View Post
    It's not a joke. It's a statement of fact. Applebloom is in no way an adult pony and she is allowed to help make cider.
    If your implying that cider is an "adult drink" (contains alcohol), then you are wrong. Cider doesn't contain alcohol.

Looking for Pokémon X exclusive Megastones (Charizard X, Mewtwo X, Tyranitar, and Manetric).
    Y
    FC: 2981-6335-1505
    IGN: Daniel
    Steam Username: 20stalks

Quote Originally Posted by Ohshi View Post
    If your implying that cider is an "adult drink" (contains alcohol), then you are wrong. Cider doesn't contain alcohol.
    Cider has nothing to do with booze but cidre does as it is a cheap fruit based wine.

Read this show was done entirely in Flash. When the fluidity in the movement compared to other cartoons, it isn't that big of surprise when you you think about it.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I played Winter Wrap Up and Never Gonna Give You Up back-to-back and it's Winter Wrap Up that gets stuck in my head.

Ponies are more powerful than Rick Astley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1AVVKUuj3k

Anyone seen this yet? I almost pissed myself watching this.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Just wanted to stop in and say I love this show. Too bad damn HUB hardly ever airs it. :<

It airs every morning at 8 lol.

Oh. Cool then. c: Hopefully on weekends too? Kind of excited now. ~

I think it's 10am on the weekends. You can also watch it on Demand if you have that service. Also Youtube has all the current episodes uploaded in HD/HQ for easy watching.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalsword7 View Post
    i played winter wrap up and never gonna give you up back-to-back and it's winter wrap up that gets stuck in my head.

Ponies are more powerful than rick astley.
    Ponies are more powerful then anything.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    I think it's 10am on the weekends. You can also watch it on Demand if you have that service. Also Youtube has all the current episodes uploaded in HD/HQ for easy watching.
    YouTube is definitely the better alternative for me. I'll probably download a few later tonight. Hopefully then I'll be able to identify more ponies other than Fluttershy and Rainbowdash! Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Ohshi View Post
    Cider is alcoholic. Apple cider is not.

They referred to it as cider, not apple cider. Also the foam on top would say it's alcoholic.
    THIS DAY IS GOING TO BE PERFECT
    Because love's in bloom~

"After all this time?"
    "Always", said Snape.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. - Steven Weinberg, Nobel Laureate

Quote Originally Posted by Rangeet View Post
    They referred to it as cider, not apple cider. Also the foam on top would say it's alcoholic.
    Although it's a kids show, I wouldn't be surprised if it was supposed to be alcohol! After all, isn't Pinkie forever drunk?! d: And you saw how much Cider she purchased!

xxx

Does anyone else think that we'll see Discord, Trixie, and Gilda ever again? It would been a shame to use interesting characters like them only once.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

I wouldn't mind seeing Discord again, even if he does overestimate his abilities.

I'd love to see Trixie, but I think she was just a one time Pony. I don't think she'd ever make a return to Ponyville. :< I didn't care much for Discord and Gilda should just stay away.

xxx

I'd love to see Trixie again and Discord returning would make for and interesting begging for Season 3.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    I'd love to see Trixie, but I think she was just a one time Pony. I don't think she'd ever make a return to Ponyville.
    Either that, or she could attempt to engineer some new trick of her own in a faraway town while the main ponies happen to be nearby, most likely speaking. In the case of a show like this, I find it wiser and more instructive to rate any villainous characters who pop up according to their overall interactions with the characters who stand out most prominently to me. Discord’s idea of amusement was destroying friendship between ponies, and if anything, the fact that John de Lancie gave him pretty much the same personality as Q from Star Trek: The Next Generation worsened my immediate perception of the draconequus. Then, there’s Gilda.:

Gilda: I’m walking here.
    Fluttershy: Oh, um, I’m sorry. Uh, I was just trying t--
    Gilda: (mocking voice) “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” (normal voice) Why don’t you just watch where you’re going, doofus?
    Fluttershy: But-- b-b-b-but I… I…
    Gilda: (inhaling impatiently, then roaring)
    Fluttershy: (sobbing while running and flying off)
    Gilda: Ugh, please. All these lame ponies are driving me buggy. I gotta bail. (flying off herself)
    Pinkie Pie: She’s a grump and a thief and a bully! The meanest kind of mean meanie-pants there is! I can take it, but no one treats Fluttershy like that. No one!! This calls for extreme measures, Pinkie Pie-style!

I may not have thought this possible, but Flim and Flam appear to be giving Gilda a run for her money when it comes to lack of respectability and sympathy on my part. Their song about fresh cider didn’t help much, admittedly… which would leave Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon as the main antagonistic characters for me to keep an eye on. I figure that if anyone could be most likely to change their activities in the future, perhaps even based on their backgrounds, it would be those two fillies, but we may never know.
    Last edited by ccangelopearl1362; 4th February 2012 at 6:03 AM.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomfang View Post
    Does anyone else think that we'll see Discord, Trixie, and Gilda ever again? It would been a shame to use interesting characters like them only once.
    I don't know about Gilda. She flew off, never to return again. Trixie has the only reason to actually return (which I hope to Poseidon she does). And Discord...Well discord is frozen in stone.

Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

You know the bald pony and the barking pony in today's episode? I've got a strange feeling that there will be some slight backlash against those two.
    If you think about it, some people are still bitter over Derpy's appearance two weeks ago, and seeing those two ponies could fuel another controversy.

I could be wrong though.
    Last edited by Pyrax; 4th February 2012 at 4:10 PM.
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything." - Adroc Thurston
    "The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you" - Nyx

lmao that barking Pony was hilarious! As was Rainbow Dash's catsuit. That was an amazing episode!

Link if anyone needs it.

xxx

"Get back to the hospital!"

lol

Page 33 of 140 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast