Page 40 of 140 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 3482

Thread: My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic - Lets go to 2 : Electric Scootaloo!

LMAO Fluttershy with weave. Rainbow kicked the rain cloud over the CMC.

Applejack: "yup", "Nope"

Big Mac: "Lecture"

Loved this episode. lol

lol Fluttershy with tail extensions was hilarious. I also loved the way Sweetie Bell screeched "How dare you!" So many good moments in that episode. One of the best in the series so far methinks! (:

xxx

Cant wait for a re appearance of discord. Also with the free time of the holidays I may finally catch up ( I have missed all since daring do I think, or around there, very busy lately)
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE7I_IDX98g
    I just finished watching this hour-long MLP documentary thingy.
    I REGRET NOTHING!

The Mane 6 and the severe contradictions of themselves:

Rarity, element of Generosity: Not only cons Spike out of his would-be birthday present, but also cons the Diamond Dogs out of all their gems.

Applejack, element of Honesty: Lies to Pinkie Pie about not being able to go to her after-birthday party.

Rainbow Dash, element of Loyalty: Feuds with Applejack, MANY times. Also, see the above Pinkie Pie statement.

Fluttershy, element of Kindness: Wets her gardener, throws a guy out of a taxi, kicks 2 carts of garbage onto 2 unlucky mares, assaults a tourist...

Pinkie Pie, element of Laughter: Will laugh at anything, even if chaos itself is wreaking havok around her.

Twilight Sparkle, element of Magic: Uses magic to keep up with Applejack, even though she's only standing 2 feet away from her. Also...

"All the ponies in this town are CRAZY!"

Twilight herself suggests building an EXACT replica of Ponyville after it's over run by parasprites. Plays therapist to Rainbow Dash, then ends up going insane herself.

Fluttershy and Rarity go insane at the Grand Galloping Gala.

Fluttershy goes batshit insane, see above Fluttershy statement.

Twilight has, on more than one occasion, been the victim of a "this can't get any worse" gag.
    Last edited by Pink Lapras; 4th April 2012 at 10:12 AM.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    The Mane 6 and the severe contradictions of themselves:

Rarity, element of Generosity: Not only cons Spike out of his would-be birthday present, but also cons the Diamond Dogs out of all their gems.

Applejack, element of Honesty: Lies to Pinkie Pie about not being able to go to her after-birthday party.

Rainbow Dash, element of Loyalty: Feuds with Applejack, MANY times. Also, see the above Pinkie Pie statement.

Fluttershy, element of Kindness: Wets her gardener, throws a guy out of a taxi, kicks 2 carts of garbage onto 2 unlucky mares, assaults a tourist...

Pinkie Pie, element of Laughter: Will laugh at anything, even if chaos itself is wreaking havok around her.

Twilight Sparkle, element of Magic: Uses magic to keep up with Applejack, even though she's only standing 2 feet away from her.
    That is so true!! However I like the fact that they DO contradict themselves at times because it makes them real characters.

Even though I'm not a Brony (well I'm a girl so I'm not sure if brony is even used for females), I am really excited to see the wedding episodes!

Anyone got a link today's episode?

I found this link. (: If you want better quality, you'll have to wait longer!!

xxx

i already sense a fanfiction between the griffin and iron will. it's bound to happen, there both so... stern.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

At the end of today's epi, I couldn't help but think "Celestia: Just Like Us!"

I'm back, baby.

lmao Last week we see a Fluttershy weave, and now we know Rarity wears false eyelashes! This episode was just as great as last weeks. (: And fat Pinkie at the end! <3

xxx

Poor Fluttershy, having to shovel coal to cover her tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    lmao Last week we see a Fluttershy weave, and now we know Rarity wears false eyelashes!
    What's next? Rainbow Dash actually dyes her mane and tail?

Looking for Pokémon X exclusive Megastones (Charizard X, Mewtwo X, Tyranitar, and Manetric).
    Y
    FC: 2981-6335-1505
    IGN: Daniel
    Steam Username: 20stalks

Is it just me or did that female Donkey have a very weird voice?! I think they should have used that Donkey that Cranky Doodle Donkey was in love with. I'd like to see more of them two. ): He was a funny/unique character.

xxx

Equestria Daily: Calpain: New Royal Wedding TV Spot

It appears that Equestria Daily’s in a royal tizzy over this wedding between Shining Armor and Cadence… not that I mind too much. Indeed, quite recently, I’ve taken to watching the real royal wedding via YouTube to develop a proper mindset for understanding this event, as well as printing a few mementos from the Hub’s special website about this whole thing for myself. That said, I’ve also begun the process of alerting my closest friends at my school to my support for this show. For the most part, they’ve been as pleasantly shocked as I was, if not more so.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

this is me irl
    life is
    a game

I didn't realise there was no episode last Saturday. I was hoping to watch it now. ):

xxx

I was also thinking the same thing.

I don't think there was any holiday or anything that they had to skip a week for. Also that Pinkie Pie picture above sort of leaves me speechless.

xxx

Likewise, I didn't even what happened until I seen an ad for the wedding episode for next week on Facebook. Guess they're trying to promote the finale.

I'm glad the finale has both of its parts airing on Saturday. I'm really curious as to what Cadence's secret is, and I'm happy I don't have to wait after a cliffhanger for a week to find out! =)

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Okay, I just watched the season finale...and it was amazing. And this is My Little Pony we're talking about. All I can say is WOW. =D

An awesome finale, I love Twilight having a brother complex and how they fought the changelings. The only bad part is that Luna didn't have any part in the action.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Only problem that I had with the finale was The Changling Queen. She was SOOOOOOOOO BORING, she was way too much of a NM clone and her constant laughing got on my nerves very quickly.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Love is in bloom
    A beautiful bride, a handsome groom
    Two hearts becoming one
    A bond that cannot be undone because

LOVE'S IN BLOOM
    I said LOVE'S IN BLOOM
    Starting a life and making room
    For us

Love is in bloom
    I said love is in bloom
    Starting a life and making room
    For us
    THIS DAY IS GOING TO BE PERFECT
    Because love's in bloom~

"After all this time?"
    "Always", said Snape.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. - Steven Weinberg, Nobel Laureate

Page 40 of 140 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast